Autel MaxiSYS MS909 --- Intelligent Diagnostic Scanner
The MaxiSys MS909 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. It features the new MaxiFlash VCI, a combination VCI and vehicle communication tool providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communications. The MS909 features front and rear cameras and a rechargeable Lithium battery providing 8 hours of continuous use to ensure you always have the power to scan.
Autel MS909 Features:
- 1. Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- 2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- 3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
- 4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- 5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- 6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes
Display Module Topology
The new topology module makes code information display more intuitive and systematic by zooming in and out, viewing the communication structure between modules more accurately and quickly. MS909 can display fault codes and enter the system to perform functions directly.
Comprehensive Service Functions
As the Autel TOP scan tool, MS909 comes with 30+ maintenance functions and can be updated constantly for wider vehicle coverage, more functions, and functional optimization, to meets all your needs for various scheduled repairs or maintenance.
The maintenance functions are as follows: Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF SCR Aftertreatment, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire size, TEC learn, ABSSRS, Cylinder, VGT learn, Speed & PTO, Clutch, Trans adaptation, Airbag reset, and A/F Setting.
Autel MS909 comes with SAE J2534 Pass-Thru (J2534 Programmer) to replace the existing software & firmware and program new ECUs for specific BMW & Benz vehicles to fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
Bi-directional Active Test
MS909 supports bi-directional or active tests on systems and sub-systems, components and so on. For example, it can do bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on Motor Pump to test the integrity of the system, on fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof, and so on to test its functionality.
Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for the undertaking. The higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
Newer Vehicle Coverage
The MS909 has the best newer vehicle coverage Autel has yet to offer, covering 95% of post-2000 vehicles, and 85% of post-2019 vehicles, and it’s fast-growing with the frequently released software updates.