2 Years Update Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S 2023 Top Diagnostic Scan Tool, Intelligent Diagnosis, Topology Module Mapping, J2534 ECU Programming Tool, Active Test
Fast Free Shipping
Delivery with UPS, USPS, FedEx
30 Days from Date of Delivery
1-Year Free Warranty
1 YEAR from Date of Activation
Fast Free Shipping
Delivery with UPS, USPS, FedEx
30 Days from Date of Delivery
1-Year Free Warranty
1 YEAR from Date of Activation
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S 2023 Top Diagnostic Scan Tool
The Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S is Autel's ambitious diagnostics tablet, featuring a 12.9-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory. The Ultra Lite S diagnostic tool offers the most advanced approach to vehicle diagnostics with its dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles combined with its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations.
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S is the 2023 most promising diagnostic scan tool combining the advanced features and the top-of-the-line hardware of MaxiSys Ultra/MS909. It not only diagnoses more than 10,000 models worldwide but also provides intelligent diagnostics, 40+ services, bi-directional control, advanced ECU programming & coding. This Autel Scanner Ultra Lite S works faster, smarter, and more efficient, helping you save time and win more business.
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Features:
- Intelligent Diagnostics, One-Stop Solution for DTCs: MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Scan Tool helps technicians repair detected faults efficiently, making repair work 200% easier than ever.
- Topology Module Mapping: Provides a color-coded topology display for all vehicle systems' relationship and their status on one page and you can better analyze the system faults.
- Support D-PDU/SAE J2534/RP1210&DoIP/CAN FD: Wider vehicle coverage for 99.99% makes in the market
- Advanced ECU Programming & Coding: MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S is capable of performing ECU programming on specific BMW and Benz vehicles and ECU Coding for Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, VW, etc.
- 40+ Popular Services: More than 40 functions have been packed on MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S to help you deal with various types of issues.
- OE-Level All Systems Diagnostics: Scan and Diagnose all systems and subsystems
- 10+ Extensive Features: Support wider vehicle coverage, more frequent updates, WIFI print reports, Pre & Post scan, FCA & Renault SGW, report management, remote diagnoses, and extended features such as battery tester.
- Powerful Hardware: Android 7.0 OS, Sam-sung Octa-core processor, 4GB RAM & 256GB memory, 12.9''' 2732x2048 TFT-LCD touch screen, 5M front & 16M rear cameras, 18000mAh battery
- Support Multi-Language & NO-IP Limitation: You can use Ultra Lite with your own languages and use it around the world.
- VAG Guided Functions & FCA AutoAuth: MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S are friendly to VAG vehicles.
- Comes with 2 Years Free Update: Ultra Lite S comes with 2-year free update service, even if the date expires, you can still use it normally without the latest software. - Click to buy Ultra Lite S one year update service
Ultra Lite S with Intelligent Full System Diagnostics: One-Stop Solution for DTCs
Intelligent Diagnostics is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and latest code-specific data, DTC analysis, repair assistance, repair tips, and relevant repair cases. It has been drawn from real-world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals. It can scan all system diagnoses on all available systems including but not limited to Engine, TPMS, Transmission, EPB, CGM, SRS, A/C, BMS, and so on.
What is Autel Intelligent Diagnostics?
Autel Intelligent Diagnostics is centered on guided fault finding, and integrates TSBs, detailed trouble code information, and recommended fixes, which helps improve technician repair skills and repair efficiency.
AutoScan 2.0, the Enhanced Feature for Ultra Lite S that you might be interested in for 2023.How much scanning time can be saved?
The speed has been significantly improved, averaging more than three times that of competitors; the specific time saved depends on the number of CAN systems, with the more CAN systems, the more time can be saved.What vehicle brands, and models are supported?
- Supported Brands: Most common brands are supported, including VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Mercedes-Benz, GM, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Honda, Acura, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Ford, Renault, Dacia, Samsung, Peugeot, Citroen, DS, BMW, Mini, etc. (Aston Martin, Ferrari, Fiat Brazil, Hyundai CV, Maserati, McLaren, Porsche are not supported).
- Supported Models: Supports all CAN protocol models, regardless of the year
Intelligent Diagnostics - Accurate Maintenance
- TSB: Matches the selected fault code with relevant vehicle manufacturer TSBs. It contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
- DTC Analysis: Provides repair assistance information related to the fault code, including fault description, condition, possible cause and solution.
- Repair Assist: Intelligently prioritizes DTCs, it displays a list of items and descriptions, completion status, and priorities.
- Repair Tips: Repair Tips displays a range of diagnostic and repair steps, including the information needed in order to clear faults.
- Component Measure: Provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
Ultra Lite S Revolutionary Topology Module Mapping
Unique Auto scan Topology Module Tree, Find the Roots of Problems at a Glance:
- Intuitively display the current module status, all come in view (includes whether there's a DTC in a specific module, and the number of DTCs).
- Systematically show the communication structure between the modules.
- Directly display the fault code and enter the system to perform functions.
- Clearly view the color coded module status tree by zooming in and out.
The new Topology Module Listing CAN BUS Tree, specially designed for the OEM diagnostic tools, shows all available control units of the test vehicle in different colors, helping users get to know the numbers of systems, the scanned systems, and the scan results at a glance.
The main section of Auto Scan screen displays a System List for most vehicles, a topology map at the same time for some vehicles, including Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Ford, Land Rover, Jaguar, Chrysler, Fiat, Volvo and more.
Note: The function is not universally compatible with all vehicles. Please send us your VIN# to help you check compatibility first. Please Email us
Advanced ECU Programming And ECU Coding
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable (For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/ BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.What is ECU Programming?
ECU Programming (also known as flashing) is a process of writing specific programs into a module. With the program, the module can execute corresponding functions according to the algorithms in the program. It is similar to updating the operating system software version on our smartphones.What is ECU Coding?
ECU Coding is a process of writing the factory-set parameters into a module to activate the ECU module programs or match with other ECU modules (BMW can also refer to updating versions).
Autel top scanner MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S with VCI can help you solve all above issues. With D-PDU, SAE J2534 & RP1210 protocols, Auto scan tool MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S provides diagnosing, coding, and programming for more passenger and commercial vehicles, much more advanced than J2534 programming tools.
- Online ECU programming & coding without any special connectors for BMW (F & G chassis)
- Online ECU programming for new chassis of Benz (204, 212, 207, 463, etc.); Online SCN for Benz (222, 212, 204, 205, etc.)
- Online ECU coding for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Renault, etc.
- ECU programming & coding for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, etc.
- The VCI module also supports various common vehicle buses protocols, for instance: KPW, CAN, CAN-FD, DoIP, etc. Speaking of the CAN-FD, its transmission speed is 14 times faster than CAN.
Ultra Lite S with Comprehensive Service Functions
The MaxiCom Ultra Lite S is able to meet most vehicles maintenance demands such as Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, ABS Bleed, TPMS, Airbag Reset, DPF Reg, IMMO Service, Injector Coding, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Throttle Adaption, ABS/SRS, Gear Learning, etc.
- Oil Reset Service: It allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB: The service is essential in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- BMS: The service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF: The service specially works for the Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS: The service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Ultra Lite S with Active Test(Bi-Directional Control)
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available tests vary by vehicle. During an active test, the tablet sends commands to the ECU to activate the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or part by reading ECU data or by monitoring the operation of the actuators. Such tests may include toggling a solenoid, relay, or switching, between two positions.
Two Years Free Update Service
The Autel Ultra Lite S comes with two years of free update service so that you can keep up with Autel's latest software updates and vehicle coverage.
Broad Vehicle Coverage
In addition to the D-PDU/SAE J2534/RP1210 diagnostic protocols, this OBD2 intelligent diagnostic tool MaxiSys Ultra also supports the DoIP and CAN FD protocols for more new vehicle models, covering 95% of vehicles on the market. It is a great fit for professional mechanics looking for a diagnostic scanner that supports almost any car they may encounter.
Ultra Lite S Specifications
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
HDMI 2.0SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with FlashlightFront: 5.0 Megapixel
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac
|Power and Battery||
15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer batteryCharging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|Weight||1.66kg (3.66 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
|Update Service||2-year free software update|
Autel Ultra Series Comparison Chart
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S diagnostic scanner has total same hardware specification and software functions as Maxisys Ultra, the main difference between both is Ultra lite S comes with MaxiFlash J2534 VCI while the Maxisys Ultra scanner is equipped with MaxiFLASH VCMI 5-in-1 VCI.
|Model||Ultra Lite S||Ultra|
|VCI||MaxiFlash VCI||5-in-1 MaxiFlash VCMI|
|Oscilloscope function||/(Need MP408)||VCMI comes with oscilloscope function|
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Package Content:
- 1x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Main Unit
- 1x MaxiFlash VCI
- 1x Docking Station
- 1x Main Cable V2.0
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable V2
- 1x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
- 1x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
- 2x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
- 1x Clamp Cable
- 1x USB to Ethernet Adapter
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Carrying Case 650 x 185 x 430 mm
Ultra Lite S Product guides and documentsUltra Lite S User Manual (PDF)
www.diagmart.com is Autel Authorized Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
Free Shipping on All Orders Without Any Tax.
All orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours of being placed. Once your order has been shipped out, we will provide you with a tracking number so that you can easily track your package and stay updated on its delivery status. With this tracking number, you'll be able to see the expected delivery date and have peace of mind knowing exactly when your package will arrive.
Fast Shipping from Local Warehouse: Receive Your Order in 5-7 Days!
30 calendar days from the date you received it
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 30 calendar days from the date you received it. To qualify for a refund, please ensure that the product is returned in its original packaging along with the original purchase receipt.
Our team will be glad to assist you with the return process and issue a refund once we have received the returned product. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that all of our customers are happy with their purchases from diagmart.com.
one (1) year limited warranty
At DiagMart, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one (1) year limited warranty on all products sold exclusively on diagmart.com.
This limited warranty provides coverage for defective workmanship or materials in your product and is your exclusive remedy. If your product is found to be defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Please note that this warranty only applies to products purchased directly from diagmart.com and does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
We are committed to ensuring our customers have a positive experience with our products and services. If you have any questions or concerns about the warranty or need assistance with a warranty claim, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Q：Where are my orders shipped from?
A：Your order will be shipped from California or New York. If you want it to be shipped from a specific place, please let us know in advanced.
Q: If the one year free update expires, will it stop working?
A：You can still use your tool as usual even the one year update expires. It will not impact the normal usage of the tool. But, if you need the newest vehicle covrage, it's better to update.
Q: How do I know wether this tool cover the vehicles I want?
A：Generally, our tools are compatible with all the OBD2 vehicles, but functions may differ depending on vehicle makes and models. Please let us contact us and provide the VIN and vehicle make and model so that we can tell you the functions it supports.
Q: Can I return the item if I realize that it does not fit my purpose?
A：Yes, you can return the item within 30 days from the date you receive the it.
During the subscription, you will be able to enjoy the latest released function by Autel and can cover the latest vehicle makes and models. If your device expires, you can still use the scanner's all functions without any issues, but we recommend you renew the software to enjoy the latest released function and expand coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models.
Unleash Exclusive Rights with Upgrades
TOOL FUNCTION UPGRADES
Get the latest function from Autel
LATEST VEHICLE COVERAGE
Expanded coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models
|Extra 1YR Update||MSRP
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
|Our Price||Where to buy|
|MaxiCheck MX808||$124.50||$90.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCheck MX808TS||$295.00||$210.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCheck MX808S-TS||$245.00||$210.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808||$124.50||$98.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808BT||$150.00||$110.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808BT Pro||$150.00||$110.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808TS||$295.00||$210.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808K||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808BT||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808BT Pro||$255.00||$168.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808TS||$599.50||$469.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS708||$699.00||$609.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808K||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808TS||$599.00||$449.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808S-BT||$255.00||$180.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808S-TS||$265.00||$180.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys Mini MS905||$699.00||$529.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906||$495.00||$349.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906S||$395.00||$295.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906 Pro||$595.00||$495.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906BT||$695.00||$488.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906TS||$795.00||$629.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906 Pro-TS||$695.00||$589.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK906BT||$695.00||$488.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK906 Pro||$596.00||$489.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK906 Pro-TS||$595.00||$495.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK908||$895.00||$695.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK908 Pro||$1,295.00||$969.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS908||$895.00||$659.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS908S Pro||$1,295.00||$969.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys CV||$1,295.00||$959.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS909||$1,295.00||$959.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS919||$1,295.00||$989.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys Ultra||$1,695.00||$1,199.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys Elite||$1,295.00||$959.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM Ultra Lite||$1,235.00||$949.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiIM IM508||$399.00||$269.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiIM IM608||$895.00||$709.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiIM IM608 Pro||$895.00||$709.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiTPMS TS608||$295.00||$209.00||Shop Now|
The Ultra Lite S is a fantastic diagnostic tool that we can't recommend enough. Its intelligent diagnostic feature makes it incredibly easy to pinpoint and troubleshoot any issues in a flash. Its compact size also makes it convenient to carry with you wherever you go, perfect for use in the field. Highly recommended for any technician looking for a fast and efficient way to diagnose and fix issues on the go!
This Ultra Lite works great it's literally 3 tools in one multimeter obd2 code reader and battery and starting system tester...I have the autel maxisys scanner, autel tpms scanner and this one and buy far all the tools are my favorite compared to the major tool truck tools and prices
This scanner is beyond my imagination. I like it so much.