Autel MS906BT Professional Car Diagnostic Tool Honest Review 2021
Autel Maxisys MS906BT is one of the best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Tools in the market for technicians and professional mechanics.
In this review, I will provide you with the most details about this Autel Scanner.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Automotive Scan Tool----Upgarded Version of MS906
- Same functions as MS908, upgraded version of MS906
- Advanced ECU coding
- 31 service options
- OE all systems diagnotics
- Active tests/Bi-Directional Control
- 164 feet wireless + lined connection
- Complete Connector Kit(9 Adapters)
- Auto VIN & auto scan features
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, MaxiSYS MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Most Commonly Used Services & Hot Functions
- Oil Reset: Reset service mileage & service intervals after engine oil is changed.
- EPB Service: Resetting brakes after disc or pad replacement and etc.
- SAS Calibration: Clear SAS fault memory and reset the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
- DPF Regeneration: Performs DPF Regeneration to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter and turn off DPF light.
- ABS/SRS Services: Perform various active/functional tests to check ABS and SRS (Airbag) systems like ABS Brake Bleeding, Pump Motor Test and checking Module Information and etc.
- ABS Bleeding: Autel scanner allows you to check the operating conditions of the Antilock Braking System, such as Automated Bleeding, ABS Brake Bleeding enables technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module and saves you time and money.
NOTE: MS906BT can NOT program TPMS sensors. You can purchase MS906TS if you need Complete TPMS Services
Autel Maxisys MS906BT PROS and CONS
- Supports 32GB of storage space.
- High-quality display.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Automatic software updates via Wi-Fi, with real-time push message notifications.
- comes with two languages, English and Spanish.
- While the warranty offered on purchase is comprehensive, the updates are limited. After a year will have to pay for newer updates.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Specification
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel
AF with Flashlight
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
Microphone, Single Speaker
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||
10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|
A brief look at the Maxisys MS906BT’s features will automatically tell you it fits among professional automotive diagnostic scanners. The fast speed, multitasking capabilities, database for organizing customer/vehicle data, and advanced functionality make this scan tool ideal for auto services professionals.
I believe that you won't regret buying one!