MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis and featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability.
MS906BT is based on the Android operating system, utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MS906BT Diagnostic Functions Display:
- Oil Reset, EPB , TPMS, BMS, DPF,SAS, Immo Keys,Seats
- Odometer, Brake Bleed, Injector, CHG tire size,TEC learn
- Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906BT. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Reset and install service intervals
- Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- Regeneration of particulate filter
- Bleeding brake system with ABS, etc.
Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert
Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
- The first is the computer coding du ring replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
Autel MS906BT Supports Multi-Hardware:
Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- MS906BT can be connected to inspection camera MV108 / MV105 and turned into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight.
- Connect MS906BT to a projector with HAMI connector, then you can share your repairing experience to your partner.
- MS906BT works with Autel MV408P oscilloscope and become a powerful diagnostic tool, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
Difference between Maxisys MS906, MS906BT and MS906TS:
- MS906 has the same apperance with MS906BT, but MS906BT has several advantages than MS906:
- MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
- MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
- MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
- Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles.
- MS906TS is added TPMS function based on MS906BT.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Specifications:
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimension||(W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Package List:
- AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Cigarette Lighter
- MaxiVCI V100
- Lighter Fuse
- Soft Cloth
- Mini USB Cable
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
VERY good for the price
I'm a Mobile Mechanic, and do a fair amount of diagnostics. This tool enables me to do them faster than I could with my old Autel 803. The methods for some features take awhile to figure out (fuel trim live data, etc) is a little different from what I am used to "the PIDs are in the eOBD Generic section, rather than the OEM section", but once I got past that, it became extremely useful. This tool literally paid for itself in a few weeks. I love the Ford Power Balance Test, and use it almost weekly while riding with customers, and reproducing issues. It also saves me time when doing calibrations. I love the large touch-screen, and the ability to carry it to a customer while it is reading live data, to explain what I'm seeing.
I've used it for years.
It's a great scanner. I have used it a lot. I finally have my own personal one now. I registered it on Autels website no problem. The seller is a good source for autel products.
Best tool for price/function
This is an exceptional tool when compared to price and function. I've used several big name scanners from Snapon and Mac as well as oem such as Witech. This tool has numerous vehicle coverage and functions. You're able to perform many bidirectional test as well as reset maintenance options. Also, it reads the majority of PIDS on the vehicle. That in itself is worth the price. Overall I'm very pleased and impressed with this product so far. Autel has done an exceptional job.