Autel MaxiSYS MS919
The Autel MaxiSYS MS919 is a 9.7-inch 2K touchscreen Android-based advanced car diagnostic and measurement tool powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), and 128GB memory. The all-new MaxiFlash VCMI is a 5-in-1 communication and testing tool that functions as a VCI, a 4-channel oscilloscope, a multimeter, a signal generator, and a CAN BUS tester. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features, and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Maxisys MS919 offers the technicians step-by-step guidance from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations, and Oscilloscope preset guides and tests and waveform library.
Autel MaxiSys MS919 Functions:
- Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercars.
- Combines OBDII diagnostics, 36 services, Extensive live data, Bi-directional control, Advanced ECU coding and programming.
- Advanced VCMI 5-In-1 Device: VCI, Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, Waveform Generator, CAN BUS Check
- Oscilloscope Preset Guided & Component Tests / Waveform Library
- New VCI Protocols: D-PDU, DoIP/CAN FD, Mega CAN
- Topology Module Mapping: Color Coded All System Status Screen (on supported vehicles)
- Relevant Cases: DTC Troubleshooting / Repair Tips
- Repair Assist: Guided Procedures with DTC Analysis & Fault Code Solutions
- Code-Related Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles) / License Plate Reader
- ScanVIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
- Includes Cables, Scope Connectors, Carrying Case, 1YR Warranty & Software Subscription
Why Choose The Autel MS919?
VCMI Device Economically Integrates Functions of 5 Devices into 1
The new MaxiFlash VCMI (Vehicle Communication and Measurement Interface) of Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scanner MS919 is an integrated device that combines 4 devices’ functions into 1: oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and digital OBDII breakout box. It saves you several thousand on purchasing devices separately.
- measure changing voltages of an electrical system over a while. Various signal activities can be displayed and monitored on a two-dimensional grid. MS919 car scanner for all cars' software provides a large library of preset guided tests and an extensive waveform library, to ensure techs get the optimum use of the oscilloscope.
- test sensors, actuators, or ECUs without the need to replace them. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, identifying hardware issues. For instance, it can simulate sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues, perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves, etc.); or verify the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight).
- measure voltage, current, resistance, frequency, diode, duty cycle, pulse width, and continuity test.
Digital OBDII Breakout Box:
- perform the OBD-related functions related to the signal detection. Check whether the control units in the vehicle's electronic control systems work properly with the indicator light according to the condition of sending out the communication signals.
One-Stop Intelligent Diagnostics
Compared with the former model Autel Scanner Elite/ MS908S Pro/MS Elite/ MS909, the biggest update of MaxiSys MS919 is that this scanner model is empowered by intelligent diagnostics. It contains features such as OE TSB, Repair Assist, DTC analysis features, and Preset Repair Guidance and Case, which help you to process the diagnostics and repair work easily and quickly. With this smart and innovative feature, no more need for you to spend plenty of time searching for repair cases or with repair methods or consulting other professional technicians.
Advanced ECU Programming & Coding Bring More Functions for Your Vehicles
Autel Scanner MS919 is the updated version of Autel MaxiSys MS909, and supports both advanced ECU coding & ECU programming features, which make this high-end automatic scanner stands out in the diagnostic tool market. Owning Autel MS919 is equivalent to enjoying the high-end functions of several OE diagnostic tools of different vehicle brands.
Coding is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts. Besides, it can also be used to flash hidden functions to improve vehicles' performance such as lowering the right mirror in reverse gear to provide a comfortable park, turning off the annoying belt warning sound when driving at low speeds, deactivating the start-stop function, and automatically locking, etc.
Local-Smith Lvel Programming:
Autel MS919 has incorporated J2534 Programmer which allows you to program the new replacement ECU module to the existing software & firmware for BMW & Benz vehicles. Autel makes it available on MS919 to make the scanner more professional and functional. NOTE: Please send us the VIN of your BMW, Benz to check compatibility before purchase.
As Much As 36+ Special Functions, Meet All Your Needs
Autel Automotive Scan Tool is specially designed for big repair shops and professionals, Among all car scanners, Autel MaxiSys MS919 supports almost all existing special functions. Equipped with 36+ maintenance features, Autel MS919 is a must-have tool in every repair shop. Following are some of the most commonly-used reset services for your reference:
- Oil Maintenance Light Reset: Re-calculate the optimal oil life change interval for the engine oil maintenance being on schedule.
- Steering Angle Reset: Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
- Injector Coding: Write the new injector code into the car system for the correct cylinder injection quantity.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset: Help replace and reset the brake pad.
- ABS Bleeding: Help exhaust the air in ABS in an easy way.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
- Battery Matching: Register the battery after replacement.
- DPF Regeneration: Help remove the particulate matter to keep the trap stable.
- Tire Pressure Reset: Reset the tire pressure.
- Suspension Level Calibration: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
- Headlight Matching: Initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
- Gearbox Matching: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
- Besides, there are 10+ Advanced Functions are available here for different vehicles: Neutral Gear Position Learning, Torque Sensor Adjustment, Signal Check, Yaw Rate Sensor (YRS) Learn, Clutch Pedal Position Learn, Cylinder Power Balance, Component Matching, Stop/Start Reset, Transport Mode, Auto-Door Lock, etc.
Super Wide Compatibility Backs Every Car Workshop, Repair Workshop, Car Parts Store
Autel MS919 swaps all your compatibility concerns. The whole-system diagnostics applies to more than 80 car manufacturers and more than 140 vehicle brands. We have tested MaxiSys MS919 on 100,000 vehicles to ensure its 100% compatibility. The all-new VCMI sustains D-PDU, RP1210, CAN FD, J2534, DoIP, and so on procedures, making the MS919 compatible with the newest vehicle models in the market. Please be assured that the updating is ongoing and there is no need to worry the scanner would out of date. Check your👉vehicle coverage
Autel Maxisys Series Diagnostic Tools Comparison
More Features of Maxisys MS919
- 1-year Warranty & Software Subscription
- Lifetime technical support,
- 80+ Manufacturers
- Full diagnostics + 36 Service Functions
- Channel coding and programming
- MaxiFlash VCMI included
- Built-in Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Signal Generator and CAN Bus Check
Oscilloscope - The 4 Channel Oscilloscope is faster with 20MHz Bandwidth, more accurate with 80MS/s sampling data rate, and a 32M memory buffer that stores more complex signals, zoom and replay.
Our pre-set Guided Test and Waveform Library instruct technicians on use and fault analysis We also provide a large number of cloud preset cases, including connection diagrams, waveform library, reference waveforms, fault case analysis and one-press waveform settings.
Waveform Generator - The Waveform Generator is used to test a sensor, an actuator, or an ECU without the need to replace them one by one to identify the fault. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, identifying hardware issues.
Simulates sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues;
Simulates ECU signals to perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves, etc);
Simulates actuator signals and verifies the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight)
Multimeter - The professional Multimeter will measure Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode, Frequency/Period, Duty Cycle, Connectivity and Pulse Width.
CAN Bus Check - The CAN Bus Check can quickly determine whether the OBD pins are functioning correctly.
J2534, DoIP Bus, CAN-FD Bus, RP1210 and D-PDU - The Autel VCMI supplied with the Ultra and MS919 supports all the very latest communication and application programming interface protocols.
System Topology - With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the technician can see a color-coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
The display shows the structure of communication between modules and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC's and access the system.
Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
Repair Assistant - Our Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for the undertaking. Very simply, the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
Prioritization - The best solution path is given in priority via automatic sorting.
Guided Maintenance - An integrated troubleshooting process organized into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
Accurate recommendation - Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
In the case of multiple inspection steps, you can carry out the inspection step by step, or skip unnecessary steps. Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler and Porsche.
Relevant Cases - The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
Tech Services Bulletins - See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
DTC Analysis - The DTC Analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
Maxisys MS919 Specifications
||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
||9.7 inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touchscreen
||Wi-Fix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
||Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 5.0 Megapixel
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||15000mAh 3.8V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")
||DoIP, PLC J2497, TP16
SAE-J1939, SAE J1708, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), SAE-J2819 (TP20), SAE-J2610 (Chysler SCI), SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H)
SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
ISO-15765, ISO-14229 UDS, ISO-11897-2, ISO-11897-3, ISO-9141, ISO-14230
UART Echo Byte, Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, KW82
MaxiSYS MS919 Includes: