Autel MaxiVideo MV460 --- A Digital Inspection Videoscope You Need
The MaxiVideo MV460 digital video scope is ideal for inspecting difficult-to-reach areas with its semi-rigid flexible cable and 10-level adjustable LED light. It features a 1920 x 1080 high-resolution camera, a 3.5-inch 640 x 480 full-color LCD display, an 8.5mm camera probe, and a built-in 2600mAh battery with up to 4 hours of continuous use. This multipurpose video scope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
Autel MV460 Features
- High-resolution images and videos (1920 x 1080)
- 3.5-inch full color LCD display (640 x 480)
- 1-button quick image capture and video recording
- 70-degree field of view for expanded viewing angle
- Micro HDMI-output enables streaming to larger monitors
- Freeze-frame camera stills or video recording
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
- Records and plays back images and video clips
- 7X digital zoom for increased viewing
- 8GB Micro SD card (included), supports up to 128GB
- Mini-USB cable (included) for uploading images and videos
- More than 10,000 lux, adjustable 10-level LED illumination
- Built-in, rechargeable 2,600 mAh battery for 4 hours of continuous use
- 1m (39.4") semi-rigid, flexible watertight cable
- Includes magnet, hook, and mirror cable accessories
- 8.5mm (0.33’’) probe fits most spark plug holes
- Compatible with 5.5mm (0.22’’) camera head (not included)
MV460 Advanced Functions
2MP 1080P Video/Photo
Autel MV460 Industrial Endoscope comes with a 2MP camera, capable of taking high-resolution images and videos at 1920*1080. You can either view directly on the 640*480 full-color HD screen or on a bigger screen using the HMDI 1.4 cable included. With a wider 70°field of view and the capability of viewing objects as close as 1”, the MV460 digital endoscope simply allows you to inspect closer, clearer with the least blind spot.
Autel MaxiVideo Digital Videoscope for Various Scenarios Inspections
Autel MV460 is a versatile inspection camera that can perform professional inspection in various scenarios like engine cylinder, air conditioner repairing, sewer/drain inspection, the house inspection and etc. And no phone, App or Wi-Fi connection is needed.
10-Level Adjustable LED Lights
The MV460 endoscope comes with 6 10,000 lux LEDs that are 10 level adjustable that allow you to adjust the light from dim to daylight bright at a touch of a button to illuminate the viewing spot.
4 Hours Working Time & Multilanguage Supported
The Autel MV460 is a built-in rechargeable 2,600 mAh battery for 4 hours of continuous use and it supports multiple languages such as English, France, German, Spanish, Italian, etc.
Take Photo/Record Video/Playback
Autel MaxiVideo MV460 Digital Inspection Camera comes with 1-button quick image capture and video recording function and can record and playback images and video clips.