Autel Maxipro MP808TS Review--- Autel New-In TPMS Tool 2022
As a new member of the Autel TPMS series, the Autel Maxipro Mp808TS does not let machanics down.
Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for the TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Check Autel maxipro mp808ts price here
Why Buy Autel Autel Maxipro MP808TS?
Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel Maxipro MP808TS diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
Complete TPMS Services for Greater Security
MP808TS can be utilized to help you monitor the tire status including tire pressure and temperature and it is indispensable when you need to replace the bad sensors. In addition, it offers DTC description, so you can easily find out wrong places.
It is capable of improving your vehicles' safety. Details as the following:
1. Embedded antennae triggers /reads 98% of all known TPMS sensors
2. Diagnose ECU for complete TPMS health check with DTC description
3. Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures and performs OBD2 Relearns
4. Programs MX-Sensor by 4 options to replace OEM sensors:
a) Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
b) Copy by Manual Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
c) Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
d) Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
5. Reads & clears DTCs from TPMS
6. Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
7. TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
25+ Service Functions
mp808ts Autel boasts more than 25 maintenance service to meet most daily maintenance needs.
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/ SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
10). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
11). Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
and much more......
Come With 4 Pcs TPMS Sensors
The Autel MP808TS comes with 4 Pcs TPMS Sensors so that you don't have to spend extra to buy sensors.
You can download the Autel maxipro mp808ts manual before you order it to learn more about the product.
Full OBD2 Functions Ready for Passing Emission Test
1. Read Permanent Trouble Codes
2. Read Live Data Stream when the engine is running to make sure it works fine
3. Query Freeze Frame Data which is saved when troubles happen and helps you find the problem
4. Read Current Trouble Codes
5. Clear Trouble Codes and turn off the check engine light (MIL)
6. O2 Sensor Monitor Test will measure the oxygen content of the exhaust to ensure compliance to a state emissions standard
7. On-board Monitored System Test can retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored
8. Read Pending Trouble Codes indicate problems that has been detected but not considered serious yet. They won't turn on the MIL and can be erased if faults don't occur
9. Component Monitored System Test
10. Read Vehicle Identification Number which may be abraded on the engine. You can easily get the vehicles'info when you need.
You can use MP808TS to check the emission condition before you drive out. In this way, you can easily pass the test and can't be fined.
Check Autel maxipro mp808ts update cost and more detailed Autel maxipro mp808ts review.