MaxiSys MS908CV is a powerful diagnostic scanner specially designed for commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles, With the full system diagnosis, 25 maintenance functions, bi-directional control and ECU coding function, it helps you to handle most common automobile (especially for trucks, heavy duties) faults and performs auto maintenance efficiently.
Whether you are a truck driver or an auto repair shop owner, the Autel MS908CV is perfect for you. As a truck driver, your semi-truck becomes a temporary home on wheels. It’s important that your vehicle is reliable so you can avoid potential problems and even dangers. As a shop owner, The Autel MS908CV is very helpful for your business by greatly improving work efficiency.
Top 6 Reasons to Buy Autel Maxisys 908CV
Two Languages Supported - Autel MS908CV has English & Spanish as default languages to satisfy the needs of more users.
Professional Diagnostic Scanner For Trucks Or Buses - It is specially designed for passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles.
25 Service Functions + 23 Adaptations - Autel MS908CV is able to meet most daily maintenance needs
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - Autel MS908CV performs diagnosis on heavy trucks, light trucks, natural gas vehicles, construction vehicles, and buses and so on, working with more than 80 commercial vehicle brands.
Wireless VCI Communication - The J2534 programmer as the VCI can transmit vehicle data to the Tablet with or without a physical connection. The working range of the transmitter is 210 feet (70 m)
Free Software Update - Diagmart provides a one-year free software update online for the Maxisys 908CV.
AUTEL MS908CV ADVANTAGES:
25 Service Functions + 23 Adaptation Functions
Since mechanical problems lead to many truck driving accidents, drivers should be aware of the most common mechanical issues:
- Steering component problems
- Brake problems
- Underinflated tires
- Improper wheel hub assemblies
The Autel MS908CV has got everything you need.
Autel MS908CV professional truck scan tool comes with 25 special functions and 23 Adaptation functions to meet most daily maintenance needs.
Gearbox Calibration/ Throttle Matching/ ABS Bleeding/ BMS/ Brake Reset/ DPF Regeneration/ Oil Reset/ SAS Calibration/ TPMS
DOC/DPF Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset, Injector CEOM Reset, O2 Sensor Calibration, Injection Quantity Adjustment, DPF Regeneration, DSI System De-Aeration, MAF Sensor Calibration, Parameter Setting, Aftertreatment Maintenance, Aftertreatment SCR Catalyst Cold Soak Override, Boost Calibration, Timing Calibration.
* Gearbox Calibration:
Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
* Throttle Matching:
Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
* ABS Bleeding:
Bleed the brake system when the ABS system contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing the battery or battery monitoring sensors.
* Brake Reset:
After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
* DPF Regeneration:
Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
* Injector Coding:
Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
* Oil Reset:
After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
* SAS Calibration:
calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering-related parts.
reset the tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure fault indicator.
With the professional diagnostic tablet for HD and trucks, you can do the adaptations without going to the local workshop and save you wealth. Or if you were an owner of an HD car workshop, MS908CV will be a gold-earner and help boost your business.
ECU Coding With J2534
With the increasing complexity of automotive electronic control systems, ECU coding has become a must-learn skill for almost every pro mechanic. So we have pre-emptively followed in the footsteps of the times and have updated the MS908 up to a brand new level.
The ECU coding for the heavy machinery is always a nightmare, but the time has changed. Once having a heavy-duty scanner MS908CV by your side, you can match the modules with components, flash the hidden functions, and customize the OE settings as you wish. And also it has extensive compatibility, such as light-duty truck Ford F-Series, RAM Trucks Series, Scania (Including CCC, CTS, EACS, EHS, EQU, FSS, and SRC), Mercedes-Benz, Iveco, etc.
Active Test/ Bi-Directional Control
With the bi-directional control, MS908CV vehicle scan tool can access vehicle-specific subsystem and conduct component tests after repairing or replacement, you can quickly identify whether the repair job works or not.
The tester outputs the command to the ECUs to drive the actuators. You can check the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
Comprehensive Diagnosis for Trucks & Heavy Duties
To help you root out the problems hidden underneath the hood, Autel diagnostic scan tool MS908CV conducts a full-system diagnostic and presents you with the full details about DTCs.
- Read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes on all the systems, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM and etc and perform OE-Level wireless diagnosis on all available car systems ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc.
- Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components.
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi.
Unmatched Vehicle Compatibility
Expert: Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, International, Detroit, PACCAR, VOLVO, Freightliner, Wabco, ZF Meritor, MERCEDES BENZ, Boschauto, Power Stroke, AISIN, IVECO, Mack, Eaton, MTU, MWM...
Buses: OBD, VOLVO, AGRALE, HINO, ISUZU, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI FUSO, VOLKSWAGEN, TOYOTA, Renault...
Trucks: VOLVO, AGRALE, AUTOCAR, CAPACITY, Dodge, FIAT, FORD, FOTON, Freightliner, GMC, GREAT WALL, HINO, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, KIA, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI, MITSUBISHI FUSO, NISSAN, Sterling, International, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, WORKHORSE, WESTERN STAR, SETRA, UD, Renault...
Auto VIN & Auto Scan Technology
The MaxiSys MS908CV Diagnostics system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
Wireless VCI Communication
Maxisys MS908CV Diagnosis Scanner has enhanced J2534 programmer as the VCI, it can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiSys MS908CV Display Tablet with or without a physical connection. The working range of the transmitter through BT communication is 210 feet (about 70 m). A signal lost due to the Display Tablet unit moving out of range automatically restores itself when the Display Tablet unit is brought closer to the VCI unit.
Mutual Communication with On-Board Systems
To help you track down the problems hidden underneath the hood, Autel scanner MaxiSys CV can build a bridge for you to mutual communicate with onboard systems through the function-Active Test. It can greatly help you to identify whether the source of the problem is the signal transceiver, control modules, or electronic parts.
* Cylinder Cut Out Test: Determine if the injectors are working properly.
* Cylinder Compression Test: Test the compression pressure of the cylinders to determine the operating capacity of the cylinders.
* On-board Electronic Components Test: Test the vehicle engine system and other components to see if they are working normally.
Autel Maxisys 908CV Features:
• Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
• Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
• Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle makes and machines
• Complete capabilities for codes live data, actuation tests, adaptations
• Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
• Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one-touch
• Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
• Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
• Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
• Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
• Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
• Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
• 9.7” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
• Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Autel MS908CV Add-On Functions:
MaxiFix: MaxiFix Platform on the diagnostic tool offers you a huge database of diagnostic tips and procedures.
Community Forums: Community Forums allow you to discuss with other users or find answers for diagnosis.
Data Manager: Since trucks will require more maintenance than a regular vehicle, it’s important for drivers to stay organized so they can make sure all bases are covered when it comes to safety. Drivers should categorize jobs/inspections as daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance. Data Manager enables you to save, print and review the saved files.
Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: Working with MV108, you can get an economical and simple solution to inspect areas hidden from sight.
Autel MS908CV Specifications
||Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
||Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
||2GB RAM & 32GB Onboard Memory
||9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution
||• Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection • WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) • USB: 2.0 • BT v.2.1 + EDR • SD Card (Support up to 32GB) • HDMI
||Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||• Microphone • Dual Speakers • 4-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-24 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||300 mm (11.81") x 220 mm (8.66") x 50 mm (1.97")
||1.42 kg (3.13 lb.), GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb.)
||SAE J1939; SAE J1708; Manufacturer customized J1939; Manufacturer customized J1708; KWP; VPW; UDS-CAN; CDL
Autel MaxiSys CV Package List:
- 1x MaxiSYS MS908 CV Main Unit
- 1x MV108 Inspection Camera
- 1x MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device / VCI
- 1x Benz -14 adapter
- 1x Iveco -30 adapter
- 1x Iveco -38 adapter-
- 1x Scania / DAF -16 adapter
- 1x MAN -37 adapter
- 1x MAN -12 adapter
- 1x Volvo -8 adapter
- 1x ISUZU -20 adapter
- 1x Commins -8 adapter
- 1x Deutsch -9 adapter
- 1x Cat -9 adapter
- 1x Uni -4 adapter
- 1x Deutsch - 6 adapter
- 1x Renault -12 adapter
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Clipper Cable
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x Light Fuse 6*30mm (2pcs)
- 2x JW1
- 2x JW2
- 2x JW3
- 2x JW4
- 2x JW5
- 2x JW6
- 2x JW7
- 2x JW8
- 2x JW9
- 2x JW10
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Packing List
- 1x CD
- 1x Soft Cloth Screen Wipe
- 1x Carrying Case