Autel Maxisys MS908CV 2023 Diagnostic Scanner For Heavy Duty Truck/ Semi Truck/ Commercial Cars, ECU Coding, Diesel Scanner for Commercial Vehicles With J2534 ECU Programming Tool
Fast Free Shipping
Delivery with UPS, USPS, FedEx
30 Days from Date of Delivery
1-Year Free Warranty
1 YEAR from Date of Activation
Fast Free Shipping
Delivery with UPS, USPS, FedEx
30 Days from Date of Delivery
1-Year Free Warranty
1 YEAR from Date of Activation
2023 Autel Maxisys MS908CV - Specially Designed for Commercial Vehicles Diagnostics
Autel MS908CV CV diagnostic tool can perform all-over diagnostics on 150+ brands of commercial vehicles, light duty, semi-truck, heavy duty trucks (from class 1 to class 9), buses and other special machinery. Besides the diagnostics, MaxiSys MS908CV with J2534 programmer has dealer-level ECU Coding functions to help you fix any ECU related issues. No need to buy many scanners by manufacturer, one Autel MS908CV will solve all your puzzles.
Autel MaxiSys CV MS908CV has bi-directional control and can access all available modules for commercial vehicles Class 1 (0-6,000LBS) - Class 9 (33,000LBS). It performs Auto Scan and Auto VIN (2006+), and generates printable diagnostic reports. It features advanced coding and adaptations and currently has 25 service functions & 23 resets, 210ft. (70m) Wireless Diagnostics Range, and OE-Level Full Systems Diagnostics. MaxiSys MS908CV is updatable via Wi-Fi and J1708/J1939 compliant. It is definitely the best choice for commercial vehicle repair shop.
1. 2023 Newest Maxisys MS908CV -The Expert in Heavy Duty Diagnostic & Service
Why should I choose Autel MaxiSys MS908CV for my Commercial Vehicle Workshops?
If you're looking for a comprehensive heavy duty truck scanner that can perform at the same level as dealer-level software, then this is it. We have extensively tested this diesel diagnostic tool scanner on over 99% mainstream trucks, and it does what Autel says it will do.
Why Autel Maxisys MS908CV Stands out?
- J2534 Pass-Thru: Comes with the J2534 for SAE J2534-1 & -2, compatible with OE manufacturer software to perform online coding or upgrade to newest firmware
- Advanced ECU Coding: Perform advanced ECU coding, Online Coding to improve fuel efficiency, match adaptive data for certain components after repairs or replacements
- 25 Hot Services + 23 Adaptations: Meet all your daily maintenance demands, such as ABS, SCR, SAS reset, Throttle, Cylinder, Trans Adaptation and etc.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: Autel MS908CV performs diagnosis on heavy trucks, light trucks, natural gas vehicles, construction vehicles, and buses and so on, working with more than 80 commercial vehicle brands.
- Full Bi-Directional Control: Full control over various car components, parts to perform active tests like EVAP test, cooling fan, injector test, cycling test, ABS motor pump test, A/C Clutch Switch On/Off etc
- OE Level All Systems Diagnostics: Complete capabilities for codes, live data (text, analog, graph), freeze frame, active tests, resets, relearns, matching, adaptations, initialization, ECU information and etc
- Complete Working Kit: Include Deutsch 9-Pin and 6-Pin adapters, a full probe set, providing a full solution for professional heavy duty diagnostic services
- Pre-Scan & Post-Scan: Scan all the systems for DTCs and help create a repair plan, and scan after repair to ensure no new faults caused during repair.
- Support FCA AutoAuth: Work on 2018 & later FCA cars (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat).
- Auto Scan/ Auto VIN: Recognize vehicle information and scan all available car modules automatically for quick diagnosis.
- 1 Year Software Updates: One-Click WIFI update to newest vehicle models, features, functionalities, and fix software problems.
2. Autel MaxiSys CV MS908CV Scanner -Advanced ECU Coding with J2534 Programmer
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV advanced truck scanner allows technicians to perform ECU Coding on different vehicles. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of replacing the existing software/ firmware in the Electronic Control Units, unlocking hidden functions, changing vehicle settings, matching/ recoding new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues
What can MS908CV do on ECU Coding Function?
- Works with OE Manufacturer Software: Autel MaxiSys MS908CV comes with a MaxiFlash J2534 programmer, it can be used with OE manufacturer software to get online upgrades and firmware and program new ECUs.
- Component Matching: Match the pre-programmed module to vehicle, download data from old ECU and write it to new replacement ECU.
- Customize Car Settings: Make customized settings on the vehicle, disable annoying features, simulate high-end functions.
- Refresh Hidden Features: Unlock hidden functions pre-programmed or change default settings, works on Toyota, VW, BMW, etc.
1) ECU Coding is not changing the software. It only upgrades the ECU information when a new component is issued by the manufacturer. Autel MS908CV doesn't support ECU reprogramming.
2) ECU Coding function varies from the commercial vehicle's manufacturer, year, and model, please kindly check compatibility with VIN before purchase.
3. Autel MS908CV with 25 Services + 23 Adaptation Functions -Your Best Choice for Commercial Vehicle Workshops
Autel truck scanner MaxiSys MS908CV comes with 23 Adaptation functions to meet most daily maintenance needs, with the professional diagnostic tablet for HD and trucks, you can do the adaptations without going to the local workshop and save you a wealth. Or if you were an owner of a HD car workshop, Autel diesel truck scanner MS908CV will be a gold-earner and help boost your business.
Autel MS908CV supports most regular services like followings:
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS system contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing the battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- SAS Calibration: Calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering-related parts.
- TPMS: Reset the tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure fault indicator.
MS908CV supports 23+ Adaptation Service Especially for Trucks/ Commercial Vehicles:
DOC/ D-P-F Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset, Injector CEOM Reset, O2 Sensor Calibration, Injection Quantity Adjustment, D-P-F Re-generation, DSI System De-Aeration, MAF Sensor Calibration, Parameter Setting, Aftertreatment Maintenance, Aftertreatment S-C-R Catalyst Cold Soak Override, Boost Calibration, Timing Calibration and etc.
Note: Services and adaptation functions are not universal to all the vehicles, please check compatibility before you order.
4. Autel MaxiSys MS908CV with Full Bi-Directional Control
This heavy duty scanner MS908CV is a bridge for you to mutual communicate with on-board modules and conduct active tests to track down the problems. Cylinder deactivation test, on-board electronic components test, cylinder compression test, all of those complex tests can be done with it. And also the truck scanner can read the injectors QR code and match them with ECU once the replacement is done. There is still a lot more waiting for you to find out.
Autel heavy duty diagnostic scanner Maxisys MS908CV can send test commands to the subsystems or components. You can test the integrity of the system or parts by monitoring the operation of the tested parts , such as ABS pump, valves, window, door, roof, lamps and etc, it is a practical and useful functions in both pre diagnosis and after repair.
Active Tests includes EVAP Test, Injector Buzz Test, Fuel Pump & Valve Tests, Modulate the throttle, Switch Cylinder Correction Off/ On, Turn On/ Off Wipers/ Windows/ Mirror/ Sunroof/ Headlamp/ Sound Horn and so on.
5. Autel MS908CV with OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis for Trucks & Heavy Duty
To help you root out the problems hidden underneath the hood, Autel diagnostic scan tool MS908CV conducts a full-system diagnostic and presents you with the full details about DTCs.
- Read & erase DTCs: Locate problem areas and clear the codes on all the systems, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM and etc.
- View Live Data: Display the live data such as Engine coolant temperature, Short term fuel trims, Long term fuel trims, RPMs, intake air temperature, O2 sensors etc.
- View Freeze Frame: Display a snapshot of sensor or component readings (parameter values) captured at the moment when the electronic control unit detected a malfunction. For example, when an engine misfire is detected, a snapshot of the current sensor values is captured
- Retrieve ECU information: Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
- Easy Data Analysis: Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
- Play Back Recode: Record and then playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components.
- WIFI Print: Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi.
6. Autel MS908CV Extensive Functions
Autel MaxiSys CV scanner MS908CV supports FCA Login on the diagnostic device directly. You can work on latest FCA vehicles after 2018 perfectly for diagnostics and services, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Fiat, Alfa Romeo. Please Note that FCA Account requires extra subscription charged by FCA Official.
Pre Scan & Post Scan
Autel Scanner MS908CV can scan all the systems for DTCs and help create a repair plan, that is Pre-Scan. And via Post Scan, you can duoble check all DTCs are removed and ensure no new faults caused during repair. MS908CV will make your job more organized to improve both service level and work efficiency.
Wireless Stable Fast Diagnostics
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV truck scanner has enhanced J2534 programmer as the MaxiFlash VCI (valued 1000bucks), it can transmit data between vehicle and MaxiSys MS908CV in the most fast and stable way without worrying about working range and signal lost, since its working range can reach to 210 feet (about 70 m) long.
Auto VIN & Auto Scan
Autel MS908CV diagnostic scan tool can quickly work on on specific vehicles to retrieve VIN information and perform comprehensive scan on all available systems for efficient and accurate diagnosis and services in clicks. Please note that you can always input the VIN to decode the vehicle info manually if Auto VIN is not supported.
7. Unmatched Vehicle Compatibility -Work on Both Passenger Car & Commercial Vehicles
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV not only works on 12V passenger cars, but also works on 24V trucks, semi-trucks, medium trucks, heavy duties. It has covered 80+ CV manufactures & 150+ makes, ranging from Class 1 (0-6,000lbs) to Class 9 (33,000lbs) Trucks, Light Duty, Bus, Construction, Agricultural, Trailer, and Machinery.
Expert: Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, International, Detroit, PACCAR, VOLVO, Freightliner, Wabco, ZF Meritor, MERCEDES BENZ, Boschauto, Power Stroke, AISIN, IVECO, Mack, Eaton, MTU, MWM.
Buses: OBD, VOLVO, AGRALE, HINO, ISUZU, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI FUSO, VOLKSWAGEN, TOYOTA, Renault...
Trucks: VOLVO, AGRALE, AUTOCAR, CAPACITY, Dodge, FIAT, FORD, FOTON, Freightliner, GMC, GREAT WALL, HINO, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, KIA, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI, MITSUBISHI FUSO, NISSAN, Sterling, International, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, WORKHORSE, WESTERN STAR, SETRA, UD, Renault.
Autel MS908CV Specifications
|Operating System||Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 32GB Onboard Memory|
|Display||9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution|
|Connectivity||• Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection • WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) • USB: 2.0 • BT v.2.1 + EDR • SD Card (Support up to 32GB) • HDMI|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||• Microphone • Dual Speakers • 4-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp.||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||300 mm (11.81") x 220 mm (8.66") x 50 mm (1.97")|
|Weight NW||1.42 kg (3.13 lb.), GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb.)|
|Protocols||SAE J1939; SAE J1708; Manufacturer customized J1939; Manufacturer customized J1708; KWP; VPW; UDS-CAN; CDL|
Autel MaxiSys CV MS908CV Package List
MS908CV Product guides and documentsMS908CV User Manual (PDF)
Wants to find a Truck Scanner with Higher Configuration and more FunctionsAutel Maxisys MS909CV
Maxisys CV Comparison Chart
|All Systems DTC Scan||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
MaxiFix Cloud-Based Info System
|Pre-scan Report & Post-scan Report||North America Only||--||North America Only||North America Only||√||North America Only||North America Only|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic
|MaxiVCI V100||MaxiVCI V100||--|
|Battery Life||15400 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||5000 mAh 3.7 V|
Autel MaxiSys CV — Introduction
New Heavy Duty Introduction
Maxisys MS908CV Software UpdateMaxisys MS908CV Software Update
www.diagmart.com is Autel Authorized Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
Free Shipping on All Orders Without Any Tax.
All orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours of being placed. Once your order has been shipped out, we will provide you with a tracking number so that you can easily track your package and stay updated on its delivery status. With this tracking number, you'll be able to see the expected delivery date and have peace of mind knowing exactly when your package will arrive.
Fast Shipping from Local Warehouse: Receive Your Order in 5-7 Days!
30 calendar days from the date you received it
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 30 calendar days from the date you received it. To qualify for a refund, please ensure that the product is returned in its original packaging along with the original purchase receipt.
Our team will be glad to assist you with the return process and issue a refund once we have received the returned product. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that all of our customers are happy with their purchases from diagmart.com.
one (1) year limited warranty
At DiagMart, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one (1) year limited warranty on all products sold exclusively on diagmart.com.
This limited warranty provides coverage for defective workmanship or materials in your product and is your exclusive remedy. If your product is found to be defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Please note that this warranty only applies to products purchased directly from diagmart.com and does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
We are committed to ensuring our customers have a positive experience with our products and services. If you have any questions or concerns about the warranty or need assistance with a warranty claim, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Q：Where are my orders shipped from?
A：Your order will be shipped from California or New York. If you want it to be shipped from a specific place, please let us know in advanced.
Q: If the one year free update expires, will it stop working?
A：You can still use your tool as usual even the one year update expires. It will not impact the normal usage of the tool. But, if you need the newest vehicle covrage, it's better to update.
Q: How do I know wether this tool cover the vehicles I want?
A：Generally, our tools are compatible with all the OBD2 vehicles, but functions may differ depending on vehicle makes and models. Please let us contact us and provide the VIN and vehicle make and model so that we can tell you the functions it supports.
Q: Can I return the item if I realize that it does not fit my purpose?
A：Yes, you can return the item within 30 days from the date you receive the it.
During the subscription, you will be able to enjoy the latest released function by Autel and can cover the latest vehicle makes and models. If your device expires, you can still use the scanner's all functions without any issues, but we recommend you renew the software to enjoy the latest released function and expand coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models.
Unleash Exclusive Rights with Upgrades
TOOL FUNCTION UPGRADES
Get the latest function from Autel
LATEST VEHICLE COVERAGE
Expanded coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models
|Extra 1YR Update||MSRP
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
|Our Price||Where to buy|
|MaxiCheck MX808||$124.50||$90.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCheck MX808TS||$295.00||$210.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCheck MX808S-TS||$245.00||$210.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808||$124.50||$98.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808BT||$150.00||$110.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808BT Pro||$150.00||$110.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK808TS||$295.00||$210.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808K||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808BT||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808BT Pro||$255.00||$168.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiPRO MP808TS||$599.50||$469.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS708||$699.00||$609.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808K||$349.50||$288.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808TS||$599.00||$449.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808S-BT||$255.00||$180.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiDAS DS808S-TS||$265.00||$180.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys Mini MS905||$699.00||$529.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906||$495.00||$349.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906S||$395.00||$295.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906 Pro||$595.00||$495.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906BT||$695.00||$488.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906TS||$795.00||$629.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS906 Pro-TS||$695.00||$589.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK906BT||$695.00||$488.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK906 Pro||$596.00||$489.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK906 Pro-TS||$595.00||$495.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK908||$895.00||$695.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM MK908 Pro||$1,295.00||$969.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS908||$895.00||$659.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS908S Pro||$1,295.00||$969.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys CV||$1,295.00||$959.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS909||$1,295.00||$959.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys MS919||$1,295.00||$989.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys Ultra||$1,695.00||$1,199.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiSys Elite||$1,295.00||$959.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiCOM Ultra Lite||$1,235.00||$949.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiIM IM508||$399.00||$269.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiIM IM608||$895.00||$709.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiIM IM608 Pro||$895.00||$709.00||Shop Now|
|MaxiTPMS TS608||$295.00||$209.00||Shop Now|
When I was looking to buy a diagnostic tool specifically for truck maintenance, I came across the MS908CV. Of course, if my budget allowed it, I would prefer to buy the MS909CV, but it's a bit expensive for me right now. Hopefully, I can buy it someday in the future. Anyway, this device is very good.
For truck maintenance, it can be very complex. Fortunately, Autel has developed a diagnostic tool specifically for trucks, which saves us a lot of expenses in our daily inspection and repair work.
As a repair shop owner specializing in commercial trucks, I can confidently say that the Autel MS908CV is an essential tool for any large-scale repair shop that services medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks. This diagnostic scanner boasts advanced features such as the ability to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, view live data streams, perform bidirectional control tests, and perform complete vehicle diagnostics among others. The MS908CV also supports various systems including engines, transmissions, ABS, tire pressure monitoring systems, and more. Overall, the Autel MS908CV is a practical and efficient tool for both diagnosing and repairing complex issues on commercial trucks, and has made a noticeable difference in our productivity and bottom line.
I bought a maxisys MS906 two years ago and it has worked perfect on my cars. We wanted one for big trucks with All the major trucks, Volvo included. I bought a MS908CV last week. We’re just getting to use it and so far it’s been like my 906 high quality and easy to use. These scanners are not cheap but if you want a reliable system to troubleshoot with and will do any car or truck to me I couldn’t get any better scanners.
I have many commercial vehicles. To my suprise, this Autel MS908CV works all good for my vehicles. Before I bought it, the VIN and engine model will be needed to send this platform. That is my advice, hope will help you.