Autel MaxiVide MV108
Autel MV108 digital inspection camera is designed to work with MaxiSys series products (except MaxiSys 906) or PC. It turns your MaxiSys tablet into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Features:
- White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
- Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces.
- Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
- Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes.
- Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images.
MaxiVideo MV108 Specification
|Optimal Viewing Distance||MV105：3/8’’ to 12’’ (0.95cm to 30cm)
MV108: 1’’ to 14’’ (2.54cm to 35.56cm)
|Image Capture||MV105 (320 x 240)
|Image Head||MV105: 5.5mm (0.22’’) MV108: 8.5mm (0.33’’)|
|Operating Tempt||Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)|
|Waterproof||Imager head and cable to 1m(3’)|
|Weight||0.3kg with 8.5mm diameter imager head
0.2kg with 5.5mm diameter imager head
|Compliance||FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)|
|Package List||1 x Magnet
1 x Mirror
1 x Hook