Autel MaxiVideo MV108S: The Newest and Most Useful Add-On for Inspection with Wide Applications in 2023
The Autel MaxiVideo Endoscope MV108S allows you to examine difficult-to-reach areas that are normally hidden from sight. With the ability to record digital still images and videos, this endoscope offers an economical solution for inspecting machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and efficient manner. You can use the Autel MV108S Endoscope in many hard-to-reach, narrow, and confined spaces, both at home and outdoors, such as HVAC systems, vent pipes, engines, air conditioners, sofa corners, bathtub pipes, toilets, and more.
Highlights of the Autel MaxiVideo Endoscope MV108S:
- Equipped with white LED lights to illuminate dark inspection areas.
- The small 8.5mm diameter allows it to be used in tight spaces with a depth of field ranging from 3cm to 8cm (1.18" to 3.15").
- Ideal for up-close visual inspections in confined areas such as engine cylinders and small parts.
- Super bright LEDs provide 1920x1080 (2MP) crystal clear images.
- Waterproof with an IP67 waterproof level (Imager Head).
- Kit includes useful accessories for accomplishing different tasks.
- Compatible with Autel diagnostic scan tools with digital inspection software.
- Easy 3-step installation process.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S: Easily Access Difficult-TO-Reach Areas
- Illuminate hard-to-reach areas that are usually hidden from sight for inspections.
- Inspect car pistons, intake valves, engine, cylinders, spark plug, etc without removal.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S: Applicable Scenarios
- Car/ Auto Maintenance
- Pipeline Inspection
- Wall Inspection
- Home Appliance Repair
- Air-conditioning Inspection
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S: Get to Know Everything Hidden Inside with Precision
The Autel MV108S snake camera with light is a small but useful add-on for Autel diagnostic scan tools that are 7 inches or larger. It can help inspect dark and small vehicle parts, such as spark plug holes, engine cylinders, and other hard-to-reach areas without requiring disassembly.
When used with Autel diagnostic scanners, you can take images and record videos using the Digital Inspection application.
The kit includes three types of matching accessories - a hook, side mirror, and magnet - designed to help retrieve small and hard-to-reach items in narrow spaces such as water pipes, holes, sewers, or corners under sofas.
- Magnet: Picks up small metal objects, such as dropped rings or screws.
- Hook: Unclogs obstacles and picks up wires in pipes or other confined spaces.
- Mirror: Helps to look around corners and see areas that are otherwise unreachable.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S: Designed to Work with Autel Diagnostic Scan Tools
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S inspection camera is compatible with all Autel diagnostic scan tools that have a screen size of 7 inches or larger, allowing for real-time display of inspected parts.
Compatible Models for Autel MV108S:
MaxiCheck/ MaxiCOM MX808/MK808 Series: MX808/ MK808/ MK808S/ MK808Z/ MK808BT PRO/ MX808TS/ MK808S-TS/ MX808S-TS
MaxiPRO MP808 Series: MP808/ MP808S/ MP808K/ MP808TS/ MP808BT/ MP808BT PRO/ MP808BT Pro Kit/ MP808S Kit
MaxiDAS DS808 Series: DS808/ DS808K/ DS808S-TS
MaxiSys MS906 Series: MS906/ MS906S/ MS906TS/ MS906BT MK906BT/ MS906 Pro/ MS906 Pro-TS/ MK906 Pro/ MK906S Pro/ MK906 Pro-TS
MaxiSys MS908 Series: MS908/ MS908S Pro II/ MS908CV
MaxiCOM MK908 Series: MK908 II/ MK908P II
MaxiSys Elite Series: Elite/ Elite II/ Elite II Pro
MaxiSys Intelligent Diagnostic: MS909CV/ MS909/ MS919/ Ultra/ Ultra Lite S
IMMO Series: IM608/ IM608 Pro
- For MK808/ MP808/ DS808 series, you may need to update the system software to V2.62 or above to access the "Digital Inspection" software.
- Autel TS608/ IM508 is not compatible with MV108S.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S: Plug and Use
Step1: Connect the removable imager head cable to the handgrip, ensuring that the key and slot are properly aligned. Once aligned, tighten the knurled knob by hand to hold the connection firmly in place.
Step2: Power up the Autel Scanner, and select the “Digital Inspection” Icon on the Job Menu.
Step3: Connect the Autel MV108S inspection camera to the Autel scanner using the USB connection.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S Comparison Chart
Autel MaxiVideo MV108S Packing List