Autel MaxiCheck MX808S-TS VS Autel MaxiDAS DS808S-TS Comparison 2023
In this article, we will make a comparison between two of the most popular TPMS tools from Autel:Autel MaxiCheck MX808S-TS and Autel MaxiDAS DS808S-TS. Many people may get confused when they need to make a decision between these two TPMS scanners. This does not come out with no reason. The Autel MX808S-TS and the Autel DS808S-TS have similar features and functions. Read this blog and you will learn the difference between the two diagnostic scanners & TPMS programming tools.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808S-TS detailed features (pros and cons)
The Autel MaxiDAS DS808S-TS is popular because of its TPMS service function and wireless Bluetooth connection. The scanner is intuitively constructed for ease of use. Thanks to its 7-inch LCD color screen that makes reading and interpreting results simple. Furthermore, this automotive diagnostic tool offers full TPMS diagnostics, including a tire pressure management system, Autel MX-sensor programming, TPMS relearn and activates 98% of all known TPMS sensors.
Similarly, the scanner tests all basic functions and can diagnose all systems. The OE-level diagnostic tool performs some advanced functions such as bi-directional control and active tests. The device was also updated to conduct 32 plus service functions. Therefore, you can use it to test oil reset, BMS, EPB, throttle matching, etc.
Like most Autel scan tools, the DS808S-TS diagnostic tablet comes with 12-month free software upgrades and a one-year warranty. Overall, this is a better scanner, but it is slightly costly.
- It's compact and portable
- It features a user-friendly design for ease of use
- It's suitable for performing multiple functions
- The device is fast and efficient in performance
- It provides broader vehicle coverage
- Autel DS808S-TS allows wireless connection
- It comes with a 12-month free software upgrade
- It is quite expensive. Autel MX808S-TS mid-ranged OBD2 scanner would be a cheaper option.
- The software upgrade free is more expensive after the free software expired than MX808S-TS
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S-TS detailed features(pros and cons)
The Autel MaxiCheck MX808S-TS has a lower price than the Autel MaxiDAS DS808S-TS diagnostic scanner. However, it has the same LCD screen size and the same operating system. As a result, they work the same in terms of performance. However, the other unit is somehow more advanced than this one.
The Autel MX808S-TS performs several functions. You can use it to test all the OBDII test modes or more than 30 service functions. Apart from that, it also performs several advanced functions such as complete TPMS and sensor programming. Besides, the unit can diagnose all systems, making them suitable for professional mechanics. But this doesn't mean startup mechanics or DIY enthusiasts cannot utilize it.
One of the features that set this scanner apart from its competitors is the Bluetooth VCI connection. It allows you to diagnose your vehicles from outside or even a few meters. This makes it convenient and fun to use. It can also multitask, meaning you can perform several functions at the same time. Generally, this scan tool is a fantastic bargain for people who want a professional scanner at an affordable price.
- It comes with a user-friendly design
- It is simple to use
- Autel MX808S-TS performs a variety of functions
- It works on an array of vehicle makes and models
- It is relatively cheap
- MX808S-TS is quick and efficient in performance
- It comes with a 12-month free software upgrade
- It does not feature active functions.
- The IMMO functions do not work on European car makes and models
What are the similarities between the Autel DS808S-TS and Autel MX808S-TS?
Generally, share the same hardware features.
These scanners come with several connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, mini USB, USB, HDMI Type A, and micro SD slot card with up to 32GB space. They run on a 3.7V lithium-polymer battery with an extended run time of up to 7 hours.
These professional scanners also share several functions, which are as follows:
- They perform basic functions for all systems such as oil reset, SAS, ABS, PDF, EPB, BMS, and much more.
- They perform a variety of service functions.
- Do TPMS health check, TPMS relearn/reset, diesel particulate filter regeneration, program sensor, immobilizer function, read/erase TPMS DTCs, activate TPMS sensors, etc
What are the differences?
- The Autel MaxiDAS DS808S-TS performs ECU Coding and VAG Guided Functions, while the MX808S-TS doesn't perform such a function.
- The scanner can also do Refresh Hidden Functions, while the MX808S-TS cannot.
I hope that this article can help you to choose between these scan tools. If you have further questions, you can leave a comment below. To check Autel DS808S-TS Price and MX808S-TS price, visit our site.