Autel MaxiBAS BT508 --- Auto Battery Tester
The Autel BT508 is a powerful yet, lightweight battery and electrical system tester that uses Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the BT508 to perform testing and display test results. The BT508 package includes a wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface enabling battery and electrical component registration.
Why Choose Autel MaxiBAS BT508?
- 1. Fast Test: Deliver test results in seconds, ideal for busy shops;
- 2. Safe Connection: Safety clamps with reverse polarity protection;
- 3. Future Technologies: Support future battery and vehicle types via software updates;
- 4. Innovative Adaptive Conductance: Get more accurate examinations;
- 5. Battery & Electrical System Diagnostics: Battery Test/Starter Test/Generator Test;
- 6. Easy Share: Print out or email reports, easy to share with customers;
- 7. Auto Battery Registration: Battery Registration (53 Vehicle Makes );
- 8. Auto-Save: Saves test reports automatically for later view;
- 9. Wi-Fi Enabled: Wi-Fi connectivity to email test reports and update software.
Both In-Vehicle Test & Out-Vehicle Test
The in-vehicle test is used for testing batteries that are installed in a vehicle. An in-vehicle test includes the Battery test, Starter test, and Generator test, and determines the health status of the battery, the starter, and the generator, respectively.
3 Testing Functions:
- 1. Battery Health Test - Tell if the battery is in good working condition;
- 2. Cranking Test - see if the electrical system has enough power to start the engine;
- 3. Charging Systems Test - check if the generator/rectifier diode/charging current is normal. This handy auto battery analyzer makes sure your summer road trips won’t end on a flat.
The out-vehicle test is used to test the condition of batteries that are not connected to a vehicle. This function aims to check the health status of the battery only.
Innovative Adaptive Conductance Technology
Adaptive Conductance is one of the highlights of the Autel BT508.
With Adaptive Conductance technology, Autel BT508 can identify low-capacity batteries or batteries that are almost completely discharged, thereby reducing battery misdiagnosis. No need to charge and retest, improves battery testing efficiency and accuracy for technicians and DIYers.
Three highlights of the function:
- 1)Reduce Battery Misdiagnosis, test accuracy rate by 96.11%
- 2)Diagnose Low Capacity Batteries, bad battery detection rate by 63.55%
- 3)Reduce charge and retest by 30.03%
Full System Diagnostic Same As Autel BT608/ BT608E/BT609
Autel BT508 can scan all available modules including ABS, SRS, ECM, TCM, Brakes, BCM, TPMS and etc to read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors, perform active tests and retrieve ECU info.
- Read Codes: This function retrieves and displays the DTCs from the vehicle’s control system. The Read codes screen varies by each vehicle tested. Freeze frame data can be viewed if available (snowflake icon indicates data is available).
- Erase Codes: After reading the retrieved codes from the vehicle and completing repairs, erase the codes from the vehicle by using this function. Before performing this function, make sure the vehicle’s ignition key is in the ON (RUN) position with the engine off.
- ECU Information: This function retrieves and displays specific information for the tested control unit, including the model year, ECU part number, and other specifications.
- Auto Scan: Auto Scan function performs a comprehensive scan of all the ECUs in the vehicle to detect faults and retrieve DTCs.