MaxiDiag MD806 Pro
Autel MD806 Pro OBD2 Scanner can access ALL available modules to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs) of all car systems and turn off warning lights.
- FREE lifetime software update
- 13-Language Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, New Zealand, Polish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish
- Global OBD II coverage for the U.S., Asian and European makes and models
- One-click Print diagnostic reports via PC
Loaded with 6 service functions like oil reset, battery registration and reset (BMS), parking brake pad relearn after replacement (EPB), steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration and diesel particulate filter (DPF) regeneration and throttle service.
With complete OBD2 capabilities, MD806 Pro OBD2 scanner code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests and be able to show live data stream of multiple sensors in graph or text.
Autel MD806 Pro Features:
1. Advanced Auto Scan Technology
MD806 Pro diagnostic scanner, with the unique Auto Scan function, can perform comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs at one touch!
2. All Modules Diagnoses Turn off warning lights
Autel MD806 Pro OBDII scanner can diagnose ALL CAR SYSTEMS of OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles to clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs) and turn off warning lights.
- Retrieve ECU information of tested control units
- locate fault systems and retrieve the DTCs related
- Read & Erase DTCs
- Get access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Engine module; Transmission module; Audio module; Air Conditioning; Headlamp module; Windows module, etc.
3. Featured 6 Most Useful Services
MD806 Pro auto scanner comes with most useful service functions that can perform change oil monitor reset, parking brake pad relearn, steering angle sensor calibration, DPF regeneration, throttle adaptation and adjust A/F functions.
- EPB Reset: Reset brake pads after replacement of brake system.
- Oil Reset: Reset service mileage and service intervals after oil change and turn off the oil light.
- DPF Service: Perform Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration.
- SAS Calibration: Calibrate steering angle sensors and clear memories of previous data stored.
- BMS Service: Register battery after replacement.
- Throttle Service: Perform throttle services.
4. Complete OBD2 Functions
Autel MD806 Pro scan tool supports all OBDII diagnostic functions including:
- Read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data
- Retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check
- Perform O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, and component test
- All 10 test modes, and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
- DTC Lookup, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- View live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph
5. 13-Language Support
MD806 Pro scanner comes with 13-Language: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, New Zealand, Polish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish
6. Portable Hand-held Design
MD806 Pro makes all these powerful functions enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, with the large 800 X 480 color display and easy-to-use buttons, it’s a easy-to-use auto scan tool that makes you fix like a pro!
Different Between MD806 Pro and MD802 and MD808 Pro
The difference between MD806 Pro and MD802 is MD802 features less special service function and a lower screen resolution, while MD806 Pro has all system diagnostics, 6 special service and advanced Auto-scan technology, MD806 Pro is a combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and Autel MD802.
MD806 Pro has a same function as MD808 Pro and all are the upgrade version of MD806 and MD808.
Autel MD806 Pro Specification:
|Processor||Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800 x 480 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB: 2.0
Micro SD Card (16GB)
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|
|Download||MD806 Pro User Manual|
Autel MD806 Pro Package List:
- 1x MD806 Pro Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Carry Case
Glad that I purchased this product. It saves me from troubles by buying car with lots of issues. Also I was able to help my friends to find out and fix their car issues. Recommending that if you are dealing with cars more often then a regular car owner.
The scanner is very easy to use and also cleard a SRS that that had been on my car for years. works great! I will recommend it!
I am impressed with the fast check all system and capable of reading codes of many cars. It’s very worth the money.
Great value for money. Reads and clears all modules in most vehicle makes and models excepting some rare supercars and AMG models. Should be more than enough for most DIY or home mechanics.
Unbelievable how much this scanner can do for $250.00. Also, downloads for all new autos.......If you work on cars this thing is a must.