Autel MaxiDiag MD806
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 comprehensive diagnostic tool allows you to complete more repair works on Engine, Transmission, ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) and SRS (Supplementary Restraint System) quickly and easily, thus your safety can be guaranteed.
Professional Scanner MD806 Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, read and clear trouble codes.
All of the functions enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multi-functional scan tool on the market.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Features:
1. MaxiDiag MD806 6 Special Functions:
- BMS Reset - MD806 supports battery registration and reset.
- DPF Regeneration - Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration.
- SAS Reset- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality.
- EPB Relearn- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
- Oil Reset - When the oil change operation is completed, using this car scanner to rest the system is needed so it can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- Odometer Reset - Reset service mileage and service intervals.
2. MD806 Full OBDII Service Functions
Autel Maxidiag MD806 four systems diagnoses for providing ideal solutions. With advanced diagnostic capabilities, this diagnostic tool allows you to complete more repair works on Engine, Transmission, Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) and Supplementary Restraint System (SRS) quickly and easily, thus your safety can be guaranteed.
Reading DTCs -MD806 Allows reading diagnostic trouble codes from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
Clear DTCs - MD806 Allows erasing the fault codes easily after certain repair works have been finished, and then the warning light will be turned off automatically;
Live Data Stream - MD806 Allows retrieving real-time live data stream of the four systems and you can change the displayed modes in text, waveform graph, and also digital;
ECU information - MD806 Allows viewing ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version number, and other specifications, turns off ECU brake warning light.
Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection.
3. Autel MD806 support Auto-Scan
4. MD806 Support
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian, New Zealand, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: Autel MD806 supports Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes
Autel MaxiDIAG MD806 Specification:
|Processor||® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB: 2.0; Micro SD Card (16GB)|
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Package List:
- 1x md806 Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Carry Case