Autel MD808 Pro
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is a professional OBD-II scanner that can auto-scan & diagnose ALL CAR SYSTEMS of OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions.
Read and clear trouble codes, Live Data, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems, All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Features
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems.
- Support oil service reset
- Support battery registration and reset
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Turn off ECU brake warning light
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing.
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
- 1-year warranty/ Free LIFETIME Updates.
Autel MD808P Special Functions:
The MaxiDiag ® MD808 Pro provides ABS, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
Difference between MD808 PRO, MD808 and MD802:
- MD808 PRO support all system diagnostic for cars while MD808 only support 4 system.
- MD808 PRO is an upgraded version of MD802 with more special services like SAS learning, DPF regeneration, BMS service, and Throttle matching while MD802 can't perform such service.
- Additional, MD808 Pro can perform diagnostic for more systems.
Autel MD808 PRO Specifications
|Processor||ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)|
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|
||Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro User Manual|
Autel MD808 Pro Package List:
- 1x MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x USB Cable
I am very happy with the product and the service provided
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All system OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner (Combination MaxiCheck Pro and MD802)
Great value for money. Reads and clears all modules in most vehicle makes and models excepting some rare supercars and AMG models. Should be more than enough for most DIY or home mechanics. Like Amazon, it shipped fast.
Tried my friend's MD808 Pro before buying MX808. I also recommended this tool which does almost everything MX808 could do. But much cheaper
It clears code fast and works well. It's an all system diagnostic tool and easy to use. The 16G memory card which enables update is a plus compared to MD802. Though it's not a bi-directional tool, we won't get that at this price.