The MaxiDIAG MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Features
Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems.
Support oil service reset
Support battery registration and reset
Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Turn off ECU brake warning light
Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing.
Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
1-year warranty/ Free LIFETIME Updates.
Autel MD808P Special Functions:
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro provides Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use.
An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
SAS: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to the main dealer.
The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current,
register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.`
ABS Maintenance: The tool can read codes, erase codes, record live data, read ECU information, perform active tests, and perform special functions.
OBDII Diagnostic Functions
OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the drive train systems of OBD II vehicles. When more than one vehicle control module is detected by the scan tool, you will be prompted to select the module where the data may be retrieved. The most often to be selected are the Power-train Control Module [PCM] and Transmission Control Module [TCM].
1. System Status: Select this function to display the system status of the test vehicle, refer to the following description for the system status of the test vehicle.
2. Read Codes: Read Codes can be done with the key on engine off (KOEO) or with the key on engine running (KOER). This function is used to read the detailed information of a particular diagnostic trouble code for technicians to better solve the problem.
3. Erase Codes: Erase Codes are performed with a key on engine off (KOEO). This function is used to delete diagnostic trouble code when the fault that caused the specific DTC is fixed.
4. Live Data: In this function, you can not only read the live data but also record data for later review.
5. Freeze Frame: Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected. For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
6. I/M Readiness: I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD II compliant vehicles. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance with a state emission program.
7. O2 Monitor Test: OBD II regulations set by SAE require the relevant vehicle monitors and tests on the oxygen (O2) sensors to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically when engine operating conditions are within specified limits. These test results are saved in the on-board computer's memory. The O2 Monitor Test function allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.The O2 Monitor Test function is not supported by vehicles that communicate using a controller area network (CAN).
8. Component Test: The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test. Different vehicle manufacturers might have different criteria and methods for stopping the test once it has been started. Before starting the Component Test, refer to the vehicle service manual for instructions to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information: The Vehicle Info. function enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No.(VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode.
Difference between MD808 PRO, MD808 and MD802:
MD808 PRO support all system diagnostic for cars while MD808 only support 4 system.
MD808 PRO is an upgraded version of MD802 with more special services like SAS learning, DPF regeneration, BMS service, and Throttle matching while MD802 can't perform such service.
Additional, MD808 Pro can perform diagnostic for more systems.
Autel MD808 PRO Specifications
ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
32MB, 166 MHz
4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
5% - 95% non-condensing
Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Free shipping to America and Canada without any tax.
All of our orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours. After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you with a tracking code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
We have two warehouses in the US. We will ship your order out from the warehouse wherever is closest to you. Usually, once your package has been picked up by carrier, it will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from diagmart.com or the product does not meet your perspectation, simply return it within 30 calendar days from the date you received it with the original packaging, along with your original purchase receipt , and we will gladly give you a refund.
If you would like to apply for a return and refund, please contact us within 30 calendar days of receiving your product(s).
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you purchased on Diagmart Online Store, and then provide the following information:
Return Product Name & Quantity
Images or Videos of Products and Intact Packaging
We will process your return and refund application within one business day after receiving your email.
2. Package and ship your item.
Include all items from your original shipment, including devices, accessories and documents.
1. Item is Defective or Not Able to Meet Perspectation
When the items you receive have quality problems, you can return it and we will refund to you fully.
If you order the wrong products, please send the whole package back to us, we will refund your money.
If you think the product does not meet your perspectation, you can return it and we will refund you fully.
2. Item is Out of Stock
If the product you ordered is out of stock, we will send email to check if you want to exchange or get refund.
3. Item is Not Received
Usually, we will provide tracking number and tracking link timely. If you don’t get item for a long time, please contact us timely. We will confirm with the couriers and get back to you ASAP. If product gets lost during transportation, we will arrange replacement for you and bear the shipping cost by ourselves.
Please contact us if you need more information.
DiagMart offers a one (1) year limited warranty on all products. This Warranty is valid and enforceable only if you purchased a Product from diagmart.com.
Coverage: This Warranty is your exclusive remedy for defective workmanship or materials in your product.
How To Start a Warranty Claim. To get a Warranty claim started:
1. Contact Customer Support. If you need to cliam your warranty, contact us by email. Please have your order number, and your proof of purchase handy.
2. Prepare your Product for Shipment(if needed). Pack your Product in the shipping materials (e.g., a shipping box or shipping label) we provide you to deliver your Product back to us. Once we receive your Product, we’ll determine if it has a defect or malfunction covered by our Warranty.
If we replace your Product, we won’t transfer any content or data from your original Product to your replacement Product. You are able to restore the data once you register your replacement Product with your Autel ID account.
Warranty Service: If you start a warranty claim and we confirm that your product does not perform according to its Warranted Functionality, we’ll replace, repair or refund it. If we replace or repair it, we’ll make sure it performs substantially in accordance to our Warranted Functionality.
Transfer: This Warranty is solely for you as the end-user of your Product. You cannot assign or transfer this Warranty to anyone, including a subsequent purchaser, friend, or family member.
Items Outside of this Warranty: 1. Products not purchased from diagmart.com
2. Misuse of Products, which includes (a) damage to the Product or loss of the Product resulting from an accident, theft, improper storage, misuse or abuse and mishandling, ect.
A：Your order will be shipped from California or New York. If you want it to be shipped from a specific place, please let us know in advanced.
Q: If the one year free update expires, will it stop working?
A：You can still use your tool as usual even the one year update expires. It will not impact the normal usage of the tool. But, if you need the newest vehicle covrage, it's better to update.
Q: How do I know wether this tool cover the vehicles I want?
A：Generally, our tools are compatible with all the OBD2 vehicles, but functions may differ depending on vehicle makes and models. Please let us contact us and provide the VIN and vehicle make and model so that we can tell you the functions it supports.
Q: Can I return the item if I realize that it does not fit my purpose?
A：Yes, you can return the item within 30 days from the date you receive the it.
I am very happy with the product and the service provided
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All system OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner (Combination MaxiCheck Pro and MD802)
Reads and clears all Modules in most vehicles
Great value for money. Reads and clears all modules in most vehicle makes and models excepting some rare supercars and AMG models. Should be more than enough for most DIY or home mechanics. Like Amazon, it shipped fast.
Tried my friend's MD808 Pro before buying MX808. I also recommended this tool which does almost everything MX808 could do. But much cheaper
It clears code fast and works well. It's an all system diagnostic tool and easy to use. The 16G memory card which enables update is a plus compared to MD802. Though it's not a bi-directional tool, we won't get that at this price.