Autel Maxisys Elite II
Autel MaxiSys Elite II integrates OE-Level all system diagnostic, Special service and ECU programming to one, allows you to control your car’s components, engine, sensors, and systems wirelessly, is the most advanced scanner in the MaxiSys line of smart diagnostic tools and the upgraded version of Autel Elite.
What Makes Autel Maxisys Elite II "Elite"?
1. Full System Diagnosis & Full OBDII functions
Using the additional OEM software, the Maxisys Elite II can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data, etc.
Similar to many Autel scan tools, the Autel Maxisys Elite II can perform all the OBD II test modes. These include the latest powertrain diagnostic data, freeze frame data, emission diagnostic trouble codes, emissions diagnostic data, oxygen sensor monitoring test results, onboard monitoring tests, VIN, and many more
2. 38+ Advanced functions
Maxisys Elite II diagnostic scanner comes with 38+ service functions, such as ABS Brake Bleeding( also for VAG cars), SRS Reset, SAS Calibration, Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, injector coding, DPF, Throttle Body, etc to meet your various needs.
3. ECU Coding & Programming
To bring out your potential and maximize the profit, the MaxiSys Elite II diagnostic tablet has featured ECU coding function for 99% vehicles that empowers you to program the blank ECUs, match the components, reflash the second-hand ECUs, flash the hidden functions. And the MaxiSys Elite II automotive scanner is also capable of performing ECU programming on BENZ and BMW.
4. Bidirectional Control
The bi-directional control is just like a bridge between MaxiSys Elite and ECUs which allows you to build a mutual-communication. So you can track down the problems easily without literally tearing apart the vehicle. The impressive scan tool shows live data such as graph data and numerical data for a wide range of systems and sensors including oil temperature, transmission temperature, MAF sensor, MAP sensor, O2 oxygen sensors, fuel trims, and so much more.
Why Buy Autel Maxisys Elite II?
• The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
• Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
• Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
• Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Autel Elite II covers over 80 American, European and Asian vehicle makes and models such as Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, Kia, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Mazda, Lexus, Dodge, Bentley, Seat, Skoda, and more.
One Year Free Software Update
We provide you with 1-year-free update so as to keep you up with trends all the time. The later official updates will provide comprehensive upgrades to vehicle model coverage, special functions, and full-system diagnostic.
Remote Tech Support
You shall never work alone. Autel’s professional tech support team is always by your side.
Autel Elite II Specification
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7”Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution&Capacitive touch screen|
|Vehicle Communication Interface(VCI)||Maxiflash Elite J2534|
|Connectivity||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
|Camera||Rear:16.0 Megapixel,Autofocus with Flashlight
Ambient Light Sensor(ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||3.7V/15400mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
|Power Consumption||Max 20W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to+55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to+70°C|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Low-speed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708V|
Maxisys Elite II Package List
- 1x Maxisys Elite II Main Unit
- 1x Docking Sation
- 1x MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device
- 1x Main Cables
- 1x Clipper Cables
- 1x USB Cables
- 1x Cigarette lighter
- 1x AC/DC adapter (12V)
- 1x User manual
- 1x Carrying case