Autel MS309 OBDII scanner is an easy-to-use plug-n-play check engine code reader that read & clear codes and turn off MIL light.
This little code scanner retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes and displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
Autel ms309 quickly scan and define vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), with the ability to view Freeze Frame Data, check I/M Readiness (Emissions) and monitor status.
Autel Maxiscan MS309 Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Easily detects Check Engine Light (MIL) causes
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
- Erases Codes and turns off Check Engine Lights
- Displays DTC definitions onscreen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Multilingual (including English, Spanish, French and German) menus and DTC definitions
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols
Autel MaxiScan MS309 Specification:
Display: Backlit, 128x64 pixel display
Operating Temp.: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH): 110.3 mm (4.34") x 69.5 mm (2.74") x 20.2 mm (0.80")
Weight: NW: 180 g (0.39 lb.); GW: 210 g (0.46 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS309 Package List:
- 1x MS309 main unit
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x User Manual
Love having this in my glovebox..
Worked on my 2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited. I got error p0137 which means Low Voltage on Bank 1 Sensor 2 (Downstream) on my Oxygen Sensor. So I replaced it and cleared the code and now it's working fine! This device saved me $300 that I would've lost to the dealer.
Easy to use and had a easy interface.
Tried in my husbands 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser. He didn’t have a check engine light yet, just testing it out. Bought this for the future when an issue arises. But the screen was bright and clear, easy to read. All that had to be done was plugging it in, very simple to use. There we’re options to read the code, and to delete the code. Extremely user friendly for those that might have never used one of these readers before. This is an Extremely good product.
Fast 3-day shipping. Got to the house quick to diagnose my car. Easily read the codes and gave brief description on some of the common codes. Alll in all great to have.