Autel MS309 OBDII scanner is an easy-to-use plug-n-play check engine code reader that read & clear codes and turn off MIL light.
This little code scanner retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes and displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
Autel ms309 quickly scan and define vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), with the ability to view Freeze Frame Data, check I/M Readiness (Emissions) and monitor status.
Autel Maxiscan MS309 Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Easily detects Check Engine Light (MIL) causes
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
- Erases Codes and turns off Check Engine Lights
- Displays DTC definitions onscreen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Multilingual (including English, Spanish, French and German) menus and DTC definitions
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols
Autel MaxiScan MS309 Specification:
Display: Backlit, 128x64 pixel display
Operating Temp.: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH): 110.3 mm (4.34") x 69.5 mm (2.74") x 20.2 mm (0.80")
Weight: NW: 180 g (0.39 lb.); GW: 210 g (0.46 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS309 Package List:
- 1x MS309 main unit
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x User Manual