Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII tests for comprehensive diagnosis. With features like the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, a TFT color display, and a built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 truly represents the pinnacle of power and affordability, enabling users to perform their tasks more efficiently. Furthermore, thousands of troubleshooter code tips (DTC Library/DTC Lookup) assist technicians in saving time during diagnosis and repair.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Main Features:
- Robust materials ensure longer lifespan compared to other code readers.
- Large size and ergonomic anti-slip body design make it perfect for extended use.
- Plug & Play scanner.
- Patented One-Click Readiness Key/Ready Test.
- Battery-free scan tool.
- Retrieve vehicle information/DTC library/DTC Lookup.
- View Live Data/Recording Data/Playback Data/Print Data (Windows-PC).
- Turn Off Check Engine Light (MIL).
- Read/Clear codes and resets monitors.
- O2 monitor test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test.
- Multilingual for use in different areas/Lifetime free updates (Windows-PC).
- Compatible with most OBDII & CAN compliant vehicles: US post 1996, EU post 2006, Asian post 2009.
- 1. AL519 software updates are only supported on Windows-based PCs and do not support MAC.
- 2. Autel AL519/ML519 is a basic OBD2 code reader that does not require registration and cannot be registered. However, the software can still be updated
Full OBDII Functions
This function can be used as a convenient readiness test tool for automotive technicians to determine if the tested vehicle is ready for an emissions test. Through visual and audible indications, you will be able to determine the readiness of a vehicle's monitors.
Ready Test APP & One Button I/M Readiness
The purpose of this function is to indicate which of the vehicle's monitors have completed their diagnosis and testing, and which ones are still pending. It provides a comprehensive profile of the vehicle on one screen, allowing technicians to quickly assess the status of the vehicle's emission system. This saves diagnosis time and improves technician productivity.
As Post-repair Diagnostic Tool
This function can be used to confirm the successful completion of emission-related repairs in a vehicle. After performing repairs, certain drive cycles are required to reset the monitoring systems. The specific drive cycles vary among vehicles and for each monitor within a particular vehicle.
As Pre-check Diagnostic Tool
Prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance with a state emissions test, you can use this function to independently check the readiness status yourself.
- 1. This function reads real-time data regarding the readiness status of emission-related monitoring systems.
- 2. After performing other operations with the scan tool, such as clearing trouble codes, the I/M Readiness Monitor Status program will reset the status of all monitors to "INC" (Incomplete) condition.
- 3. To set these monitors to a "Ready" status, the vehicle needs to complete a full drive cycle.
- 4. The time required for reset varies depending on the vehicle, so please consult your vehicle's service manual for specific drive cycle information.
- 5. In this function, only the ESC button is available. The other buttons are disabled to prevent accidental operation.
Review Live Data & Recording Data & PlayBack Data
1. View Data
Allows viewing of live or real time PID data of vehicle's ECU module(s).
- Viewing Complete Data Set/ View live PIDs
- Viewing Custom Data Set/ view customized PID data
2. Recording Data
The Record Data function allows for the recording of Parameter Identification (PID) data from vehicle modules to assist in diagnosing intermittent vehicle problems. Each recording includes 5 frames of live data before the trigger event and several frames after the trigger event.
3. PlayBack Data
Allows viewing of previously stored PID data.
One Click I/M Readiness Display
The One-click I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD2 compliant vehicles. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance with a state emissions program.
DTC Look-up/ DTCs Library - Convenient & Save You Time
The DTC Lookup function is used to search for definitions of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) stored in the DTC library, as well as for code breaker information.
More Reasons to Choose AL519
Plug & Play Scanner
The Autel Autolink AL519 is a plug-and-play OBD2 scan tool that provides a professional and user-friendly experience.
Designed for workshops and home DIYers, the Autel AL519 has been upgraded from hardware to comprehensive software compared to the Autel AL319. It serves as an all-in-one OBD2 scan tool for its job!
As a professional OBD2 code reader for workshops, the AL519 scanner supports data printing via a Windows-based PC for later customer analysis.
Unlike other software-fixed OBD2 scanners, the Autel AL519 supports lifetime software updates for language, DTC library, and software improvement purposes.
Multilingual For Different Working Areas
Autel AL519 is a multilingual scan tool. It comes with Softwares language in one of below:
- 1. English + German + French
- 2. English + German + Dutch
- 3. English + French + Spanish
- 4. English + Dutch+ Spanish
- 5. English + Swedish
- 6. Dutch + Polish+ Italian
If the scan tool comes without your target language, but your languages are included in above 6 options, you can download "MaxiLinkII" on Autel web to update the softwares.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Autel AL519 supports tens of OBDII compliant protocols. And supports cars: US post-1996, EU post-2006, and Asian post-2009.
Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
Autel AutoLink AL519 Specifications
||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
||175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)
||0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
Autel AutoLink AL519 Package List
Autel AutoLink AL519 Comparison Chart
AL519 Product guides and documents
AL519 User Manual (PDF)
www.diagmart.com is Autel Authorized Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.