Autel AL519 is out of stock, we recommend you to purchase Autel ML519, They have totally same function just color different.
The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Thousands of troubleshooter code tips display on the screen to help technicians save diagnosis and repair time.
Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Highlights:
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN).
- Unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
Autel AL519 VS AL619 VS AL319:
one word, Autel Autolink Al519 is the upgraded version of AL319 and Autel AL619 is the upgraded version of AL519.
|One Touch I/M Readiness||✓||✓||✓|
|Read and Erase OBD2 DTC'S||✓||✓||✓|
|Trouble Code Tips||-||✓||✓|
|O2 Monitor Test||-||✓||✓|
|On-Board Monitor Test||-||✓||✓|
|Print Data Via PC||-||✓||✓|
|Data Stream Storage and Playback||-||✓||✓|
|Vehicle Control System or Componets||-||✓||✓|
|ABS Coverage for 50+ Asian & European Vehicles||-||-||✓|
|SRS Coverage for 50+ Asian & European Vehicles||-||-||✓|
Autel AL519 Specification
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)|
|External Power||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter|
|Dimensions||199 mm (7.83”)\104.5 mm (4.11”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)|
|Weight||0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)|
|Package Includes||1pc x AutoLink® AL519
1pc x User's manual
1pc x CD
1pc x USB cable
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x Carry case
I like the fact I can hook this to any cars I own and erase the check engine light as well and looking up what the code means