Autel MS300 quickly diagnosis and repair your vehicle’s check engine light with an easy 2 button and easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles, Maxiscan MS300 retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and pending codes, read and clear codes.
MS300 Free with CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptions for accurate and fast diagnosis and repair.
Read, Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader can read and retrieve troubles codes Including generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes on most domestic vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996, Europe-based vehicles post 2002 and Asian Vehicles.
Locked in "Linking" Troubleshooting:
Follow the correct order: Step 1. Engine off- Step 2. Plug it in- Step 3. Turn ignition on
"No menu other than read and clear codes" Troubleshooting
After reading codes, it will display the codes or "DTC 00, I/M YES" on the screen. Then it will switch to Menu: 1. DTC automatically. Hit "Scroll" button to scroll down the menu. You shall find 2.ERASE, 3. I/M, 4. VIN, 5. RESCAN. If you have issue finding the menu, Contact us.
Turn off Check Engine Light
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 scanner can access PCM module of OBD2 compliant vehicles and read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs), make sure your engine is in good condition, and turn off Check Engine Light when proper repair is done according to the DTC displayed on the back-lit screen.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Other Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer;
- Retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC);
- Displays DTC definitions on-screen;
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions;
- Standard 16-pin OBD II connector; No additional cables needed;
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9;
- Powered by vehicle; No batteries required;
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Specification:
Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83")
Weight: 250 g (0.55 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Package List:
- 1x MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
- 1x MS300 User's Manual
- 1x CD Software
Amazing product! I will recommend it to others.
Works perfectly. Was able to immediately take out of the box and use (without reading directions) to diagnose and clear the check engine light on my 2004 Toyota Avalon.
Here's all you need to do:
1) With car off, plug the tool into the OBD port (usually below the steering wheel)
2) Turn keys to "On" position without turning the engine on (to where you can open windows, turn on radio, etc)
3) Wait for the tool to scan. Once the scan is complete, you can use the scroll button to view the error(s)
4) Click the "Enter" button to go to the menu, scroll to option 2 (Erase Code), and click Enter to clear the codes and turn off the check engine light
Very simple to use. Plug in and press few buttons. I had check engine and was able to reset it with In minutes. Great little gadget.
Handy tool to keep around particularly in older cars. Saves a trip to the dealer or local auto parts store if they are even willing to check codes for you now a days (most Autozones, Advance Auto's, and O'reilly's will not). Easy plug and play. If you don't know what the codes mean, easy to google and narrow down what could be wrong. Particularly useful to identify if it is something as simple as a evap leak code aka loose gas cap!
Bought this unit to read codes on a 2000 Ford Ranger, worked great got the codes first try, cleared the codes out as well. Have used on a 1996 Chevy Berretta, and 1998 and 1996 Dodge neon's, 2003 Ford Expedition read all the codes and cleared as well. Just follow the simple directions, great time saving maintaining a fleet of kids cars. Codes were easy to find on the internet both the code description and the possible fixes. Also had all the codes in the repair manuals I have for the cars.