Autel MS300 quickly diagnosis and repair your vehicle’s check engine light with an easy 2 button and easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles, Maxiscan MS300 retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and pending codes, read and clear codes.
MS300 Free with CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptions for accurate and fast diagnosis and repair.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
- Retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Displays DTC definitions on-screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- Standard 16-pin OBD II connector; No additional cables needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9
- Powered by vehicle; No batteries required
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Specification:
Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83")
Weight: 250 g (0.55 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Package List:
- 1x MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
- 1x MS300 User's Manual
- 1x CD Software