Autel MS300 quickly diagnosis and repair your vehicle’s check engine light with an easy 2 button and easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles, Maxiscan MS300 retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and pending codes, read and clear codes.
MS300 Free with CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptions for accurate and fast diagnosis and repair.
Read, Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader can read and retrieve troubles codes Including generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes on most domestic vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996, Europe-based vehicles post 2002 and Asian Vehicles.
Locked in "Linking" Troubleshooting:
Follow the correct order: Step 1. Engine off- Step 2. Plug it in- Step 3. Turn ignition on
"No menu other than read and clear codes" Troubleshooting
After reading codes, it will display the codes or "DTC 00, I/M YES" on the screen. Then it will switch to Menu: 1. DTC automatically. Hit "Scroll" button to scroll down the menu. You shall find 2.ERASE, 3. I/M, 4. VIN, 5. RESCAN. If you have issue finding the menu, Contact us.
Turn off Check Engine Light
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 scanner can access PCM module of OBD2 compliant vehicles and read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs), make sure your engine is in good condition, and turn off Check Engine Light when proper repair is done according to the DTC displayed on the back-lit screen.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Other Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer;
- Retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC);
- Displays DTC definitions on-screen;
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions;
- Standard 16-pin OBD II connector; No additional cables needed;
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9;
- Powered by vehicle; No batteries required;
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Specification:
Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83")
Weight: 250 g (0.55 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Package List:
- 1x MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
- 1x MS300 User's Manual
- 1x CD Software