Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete OBD II diagnosis and reads/erases DTCs for ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission on most 1996 and newer vehicles.
ML629 Retrieves Generic, manufacturer specific codes and pending codes, Turns off check engine light, clears codes and resets monitors.Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data.
Small Tool, All-round Functions
OBD2 diagnostic tool ML629 runs necessary checks on your vehicle’s key operating systems – ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS, and SRS. If their malfunctions indicator lights come on or you have a concern while you’re driving, just take your ML629 to run a timely diagnostics.
- For Anti-lock Braking System:
Autel ML629 retrieves ABS codes to tell you where the problem is with a visual inspection of all brake components. It also performs DTCs data flow in the ABS that allows the user to monitor and diagnose the ABS to ensure that repairs to this vital system are effective and complete. Feel free to erase DTCs to turn off the warning light.
- For Supplementary Restraint System:
This diagnostic tool allows you to read/clear codes, and read live data in Supplementary Restraint System (airbag) to ensure the airbag system works fine. You can erase the DTCs, thus turn off warning light of airbags to ensure that it is working correctly and safely.
- For Engine System:
With ML629, you’ll quickly determine the cause of the Engine System, and turn off the warning light. The critical OBD2 information including fuel, emissions data, and other real-time manufacturer-specific parameters in the engine system help make sure it works correctly and safely.
- For Transmission System:
You can read and clear error codes and view live data including clutch engagement, fluid temperature, pressure, etc. of transmission systems. Therefore, you can keep the transmission systems output optimally adapted to the speed and load.
Smart Tool, Easy to Use
Equipped with all modes of OBD2 test, our OBD2 scanner saves you the trips to your mechanic. You can decide if it is something you can fix or need advanced help. Save your time and money.
- Read Codes - Read the current, permanent, and pending codes to determine what caused the vehicle faults and illuminated check engine light.
- Erase Codes – Erase the DTCs, Freeze Frame Data, and manufacturer-specific enhanced data after repairs to turn the check engine light off.
- Live Data - View/record live data stream to know how the vehicle is working.
- Freeze Frame Duplicate valuable parameters for diagnosis and repair.
- I/M Readiness Status - Check the operation of the emission-related systems before having a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance.
- O2 Sensor Test – Identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions according to the O2 Sensor test result.
- On-Board Monitor Test – Access to the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems to facilitate diagnosis.
- Component Test – Initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system to eliminate the trouble.
- Vehicle Information – Enables retrieval of VIN, CIN, CVN, and vehicle’s in-use performance tracking.
Strong Tool, Great Help
Diagnostic trouble codes alert you to a specific problem with some aspect of the vehicle and pinpoint the location of the specific system experiencing the problem.
For identifying the definition of specific diagnostic trouble codes, you can search on google or go to the workshops for help. However, it may take you lots of time. With our OBD2 code scanner ML629 in place, you can decode the DTC in less than 2s and easily understand what the codes mean. Therefore, you can find available solutions in s short time.
- Tip: Both the generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes are available for the DTC Lookup function.
Different betweent ML329, ML619 and ML629
|Read MIL Status||✓||✓||✓|
|O2 Monitor Test||-||✓||✓|
|On-board Monitor Test||-||✓||✓|
|AutoVIN for Quick DTC Definition||✓||-||✓|
|Read Enhanced Codes in Powertrain System for Ford, GM and Chrysler||-||-||✓|
|AC/DC Voltage Test||-||-||✓|
|Read/Erase DTCs for Transmission||-||-||✓|
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Specification
|Display||2.8inch LCD with 320X240 resolution|
|Connectivity||USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|External Power||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||182.8 mm (7.2”) x 90.9 mm (3.6”) x 33.2 mm (1.3”).|
|Net Weight||247 g (0.544 lb.)|
Autel ML629 Package List
- 1x MaxiLink ML629 Unit
- 1x TF card
- 1x OBDII Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick guide