- Autel MaxiLink ML519 OBDII scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD II testing for complete vehicle diagnostic scan. Such as read & clear codes, retrieving vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN), turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), view live data, perform O2 monitor test, On-Board Monitor Test......
- Autel code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. DTC Lookup function can display DTC definitions on TFT color display and save you time diagnosing and repair your vehicle.
- Patented One-Click I/M readiness key that quickly checks State Emissions readiness and drives cycle verification. Work on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import.
Advantages of Autel ML519
Full OBDII Diagnostics
- Read Codes: The function can be performed with the key on, engine off(KOEO) or with the key on, engine running (KOER).
- EraseCodes: Erasing the Diagnostic Trouble Codes may allow the scan tool to delete not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer, but also “Freeze Frame” data and manufacturer-specific enhanced data.
- Live Data: You can not only view the live data in test and graphing but also record data for later review.
- Freeze Frame: Freeze Frame Dataallows the technician toview the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
- O2 Monitor Test:The On-Board Monitor Test for non-CAN-equipped vehicles retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored.
Patented One-Click I/M Readiness Check
With one touch of the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, you could easily scan the engine health and check the State Emissions readiness.
Diagnostic Trouble Codes
OBD II Diagnostic Trouble Codesarecodes that are stored by the on-board computer diagnostic system in response to a problem found in the vehicle.
Check Engine Light
Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL),turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Coverage & information
Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN). Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, VALID and CVN).
MaxiLink ML519 Specifications
|Display||TFT color display (320x240 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Power||8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||199 mm (7.83") x 104.5 mm (4.11") x 37.5 mm (1.48")|
|Weight||280 g (0.62 lb. without wire) 484 g (1.07 lb. with wire)|
|Kit Includes||MaxiLink ML519
OBD II Cable
User Manual & CD
Easy use. Identified faults. SRS module needed to be factory reset..kept telling me was incorrect module. Part numbers were a match. Sent module off for reboot. All fault codes previously identified cleared. SRS light went out. I have used on several vehicles and gave me more details on OBD II codes. So far so good.