TPMS Module Retrofitting, Build Everything from Scratch!
TPMS module retrofitting, a function that the other special tool can only dream of! For vehicles that do not have OEM tire pressure module, the tpms diagnostic service tool MK808TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and also program and relearn the sensors.
Here is the specific step for your reference:
- Step 1: Back up the original vehicle data
- Step 2: Code the Autel TPMS module
- Step 3: Set up the Autel TPMS module on the vehicle following the instruction
- Step 4: Program the Autel tire sensors (Note: For the OE tire sensors, this step can be skipped)
- Step 5: Activate the Autel tire sensors or OE sensors
- Step 6: Relearn the sensors with the on-board TPMS module
Once you finish the above steps and sit back in the seat, you will surprisingly find out the pressure of each tire has been shown on the dashboard.
Bi-directional Control/Active Test(2022 New Feature)
MK808TS scan tool can perform real active tests that can send commands to the vehicle’s ECU to drive the actuators to work, like ABS motor, window, door, solenoids, valves, wipers, headlamp, etc, helping quickly find the issue and in many events test the sensors or parts to verify the issues.
-Do a cylinder drop test (power balance test) to determine which cylinder is on fire
-Turn on /off the fuel pump to determine if there is a broken fuel pump
-Turn on /off windshield wipers, windows, door
-Cycle the a/c clutch on and off
28+ Special Functions, One-Stop Solution for most of the Complex Issues
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let’s check it out if there’s something you may need on the list:
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing the battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
- EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
- Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- IMMO Keys: disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering-related parts.
Full-System Diagnosis, Root out the Problem Hidden Underneath the Hood
The MK808TS full-system diagnosis empowers you to root out problems hidden underneath the systems such as PCM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. And also the MK808TS has been packed with various other features such as read & clear DTCs, read data stream, access ECU info, etc. For further info, please feel free to let us know. We would be pleased to e-meet you!
Here is an example for you to have a rough idea about what exactly the Full-System Diagnosis can do:
- System: Engine System
- Symptom: Erratic engine idle, check engine light always on
- DTC Report: Access engine system, read code P0032- HO2S Heater Control Circuit High (Bank 1 Sensor 1. Read the live time data stream to check voltage value change of the O2 sensor and the final diagnosis is that the front oxygen sensor is faulty, need to be replaced.
- System: Air Suspension System
- Vehicle Model: Audi A8
- Symptom: Air suspension failure, vehicle height not adjustable, DTC on the shows up
- DTC Report: Access the systems, read the code C104400-Default Setting not Learned. Preform the special function “Air Suspension Calibration” to calibrate the suspensions and clear the codes.
- System: Transmission System
- Vehicle Model: GM
- Symptom: After replacing the clutch or gear box, shift shock appeared in lower gear shift
- DTC Report: Read the code P1868- Transmission Fluid Lifespan Is Low. Through the fault code analysis, the transmission fluid lifespan has been less than 10%. After replacing the transmission fluid and clear the fault code, the light is off.
Over 10000+ Vehicle Models Coverage Worldwide
The Autel MK808TS’s vehicle coverage database has included over 10000+ vehicle brands and models from east to west, from Asia to North America and EU. Let’s check out the list to see if your ride is on the list!
- Asian: ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA, ISUZU, DAIHATSU, etc.
- American: CHRYSLER, GM, US-FORD, FIAT (BRAZIL), GM (BRAZIL), DODGE, JEEP, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, etc.
- European: ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, VOLVO, OPEL, PEUGEOT, DACIA, CITROEN, MINI, PORSCHE, SPRINTER, VW, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, EU-FORD, FERRARI, IVECO, MASERATI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, etc.
- Australian: AU-FORD, HOLDEN
- Best Choice for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truckman, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, a retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
Autel MK808TS Add-On Functions
FAC Auto Auth
Providing an Independent Trust Authority for OE, Tool Vendors and Service Shops to securely service modern service.
Compatible With Battery Tester(BT506)
The Autel MK808TS can work with the BT506 to do battery tests: In-vehicle and Out-vehicle test; it can also check the working condition of the vehicle starter and charging system status
Work With Inspection Camera (MV105/MV108)
With the MV105/MV108, you can use MK808TS to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, such as engine cylinders, and small part inspections like spark plug holes, and record digital still images and videos.
Autel Cloud Report
With this function, you can acquire professional and prompt support from the Autel team.