Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner, Complete TPMS and Sensor Programming, TPMS Retrofit, Diagnosis for All Systems, 28 Service
Fast Free Shipping
Delivery with UPS, USPS, FedEx
30 Days from Date of Delivery
1-Year Free Warranty
1 YEAR from Date of Activation
Fast Free Shipping
Delivery with UPS, USPS, FedEx
30 Days from Date of Delivery
1-Year Free Warranty
1 YEAR from Date of Activation
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS is an advanced TPMS scanner for mechanics who want to find complex issues in the TPMS system. With the onscreen instructions, Autel Scanner MK808TS guides users to follow the detailed instructions, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions. Even though you’re a beginner, you can complete selected service operations easily.
The 2022 Most Worth Getting Scanner-Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808TS is the perfect combination of professional diagnostic tool and tailored TPMS tool, which empowers you to deal with TPMS module related issues while carrying out professional on-board diagnoses. Here are some reasons you may wanna come on board.
- 28+ Special Functions: The diagnostic tool has been packed with over 28 special functions which provide you a full set of reset functions for daily maintenance. Oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, brake bleeding, IMMO, SAS, DPF, etc.
- Specialized TPMS functions: TPMS sensor programming, TPMS sensor activation, TPMS sensor relearning. Those are the functions that help your ride calibrate with all of the TPMS sensors.
- TPMS Retrofit: To help you build everything from scratch, the MK808TS can start everything from very first beginning. Coding ECU to activate on-board TPMS module, coding the Autel TPMS module or activate OE TPMS module, TPMS module retrofitting guidelines, etc.
- Full-System Diagnosis for 99% of Vehicles: The full-system diagnosis will enter every corner of on-board vehicle systems and conduct full inspection analysis and tests. Never miss a detail.
- Wireless BT MaxiVCI Connection: Every single diagnosis process can be done through the MaxiVCI, a compact Bluetooth diagnostic module that can help you out from entangled cables.
- Auto VIN Scan: How many letters in a VIN code? 17! How long it takes for inputting? 30 Secs! Every second of life is precious, so let the scanner do you the job! MK808TS can automatically access VIN code and other on-board ECU info.
High-end TPMS functions
Hundreds and thousands of vehicles out there on the road are equipped with various types of TPMS sensors. But once you have Autel tpms diagnostic tool MK808TS in your hands, you could just rest assured. The tpms programmer MK808TS can program, activate and relearn most of the OE tire sensors and all of the Autel sensors.
- TPMS Sensor Programming: The relearn tool MK808TS can read the on-board TPMS data and program the blank Autel sensors. Make sure that the sensor is programmed before it is mounted on the tire. If they are not programmed and are already mounted, deflate the tires and then program them again. For the OE tire sensors, this step is unnecessary.
- TPMS Sensor Activation: After programming the sensors and mounting at the right place, activate the sensors with MK808TS. No matter the sensor’s transmission frequency is 315MHz or 433MHz, the tablet scanner will do its job!
- TPMS Sensor Relearning: Last but not least, this is the last step to make the sensors work as you expected. Once everything is ready you can perform this function to match the on-board TPMS with mounted sensors.
TPMS Module Retrofitting, Build Everything from Scratch!
TPMS module retrofitting, a function that the other special tool can only dream of! For vehicles that do not have OEM tire pressure module, the tpms diagnostic service tool MK808TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and also program and relearn the sensors.
Here is the specific step for your reference:
- Step 1: Back up the original vehicle data
- Step 2: Code the Autel TPMS module
- Step 3: Set up the Autel TPMS module on the vehicle following the instruction
- Step 4: Program the Autel tire sensors (Note: For the OE tire sensors, this step can be skipped)
- Step 5: Activate the Autel tire sensors or OE sensors
- Step 6: Relearn the sensors with the on-board TPMS module
Once you finish the above steps and sit back in the seat, you will surprisingly find out the pressure of each tire has been shown on the dashboard.
Bi-directional Control/Active Test(2022 New Feature)
MK808TS scan tool can perform real active tests that can send commands to the vehicle’s ECU to drive the actuators to work, like ABS motor, window, door, solenoids, valves, wipers, headlamp, etc, helping quickly find the issue and in many events test the sensors or parts to verify the issues.
-Do a cylinder drop test (power balance test) to determine which cylinder is on fire
-Turn on /off the fuel pump to determine if there is a broken fuel pump
-Turn on /off windshield wipers, windows, door
-Cycle the a/c clutch on and off
28+ Special Functions, One-Stop Solution for most of the Complex Issues
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let’s check it out if there’s something you may need on the list:
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing the battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
- EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
- Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- IMMO Keys: disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering-related parts.
Full-System Diagnosis, Root out the Problem Hidden Underneath the Hood
The MK808TS full-system diagnosis empowers you to root out problems hidden underneath the systems such as PCM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. And also the MK808TS has been packed with various other features such as read & clear DTCs, read data stream, access ECU info, etc. For further info, please feel free to let us know. We would be pleased to e-meet you!
Here is an example for you to have a rough idea about what exactly the Full-System Diagnosis can do:
- System: Engine System
- Symptom: Erratic engine idle, check engine light always on
- DTC Report: Access engine system, read code P0032- HO2S Heater Control Circuit High (Bank 1 Sensor 1. Read the live time data stream to check voltage value change of the O2 sensor and the final diagnosis is that the front oxygen sensor is faulty, need to be replaced.
- System: Air Suspension System
- Vehicle Model: Audi A8
- Symptom: Air suspension failure, vehicle height not adjustable, DTC on the shows up
- DTC Report: Access the systems, read the code C104400-Default Setting not Learned. Preform the special function “Air Suspension Calibration” to calibrate the suspensions and clear the codes.
- System: Transmission System
- Vehicle Model: GM
- Symptom: After replacing the clutch or gear box, shift shock appeared in lower gear shift
- DTC Report: Read the code P1868- Transmission Fluid Lifespan Is Low. Through the fault code analysis, the transmission fluid lifespan has been less than 10%. After replacing the transmission fluid and clear the fault code, the light is off.
Over 10000+ Vehicle Models Coverage Worldwide
The Autel MK808TS’s vehicle coverage database has included over 10000+ vehicle brands and models from east to west, from Asia to North America and EU. Let’s check out the list to see if your ride is on the list!
- Asian: ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA, ISUZU, DAIHATSU, etc.
- American: CHRYSLER, GM, US-FORD, FIAT (BRAZIL), GM (BRAZIL), DODGE, JEEP, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, etc.
- European: ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, VOLVO, OPEL, PEUGEOT, DACIA, CITROEN, MINI, PORSCHE, SPRINTER, VW, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, EU-FORD, FERRARI, IVECO, MASERATI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, etc.
- Australian: AU-FORD, HOLDEN
- Best Choice for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truckman, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, a retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
Autel MK808TS Add-On Functions
FAC Auto Auth
Providing an Independent Trust Authority for OE, Tool Vendors and Service Shops to securely service modern service.
Compatible With Battery Tester(BT506)
The Autel MK808TS can work with the BT506 to do battery tests: In-vehicle and Out-vehicle test; it can also check the working condition of the vehicle starter and charging system status
Work With Inspection Camera (MV105/MV108)
With the MV105/MV108, you can use MK808TS to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, such as engine cylinders, and small part inspections like spark plug holes, and record digital still images and videos.
Autel Cloud Report
With this function, you can acquire professional and prompt support from the Autel team.
Package List:1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Magnet
4pc x 2-in-1 Sensor
Free Shipping on All Orders Without Any Tax.
All orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours of being placed. Once your order has been shipped out, we will provide you with a tracking number so that you can easily track your package and stay updated on its delivery status. With this tracking number, you'll be able to see the expected delivery date and have peace of mind knowing exactly when your package will arrive.
Fast Shipping from Local Warehouse: Receive Your Order in 5-7 Days!
30 calendar days from the date you received it
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 30 calendar days from the date you received it. To qualify for a refund, please ensure that the product is returned in its original packaging along with the original purchase receipt.
Our team will be glad to assist you with the return process and issue a refund once we have received the returned product. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that all of our customers are happy with their purchases from diagmart.com.
one (1) year limited warranty
At DiagMart, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one (1) year limited warranty on all products sold exclusively on diagmart.com.
This limited warranty provides coverage for defective workmanship or materials in your product and is your exclusive remedy. If your product is found to be defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Please note that this warranty only applies to products purchased directly from diagmart.com and does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
We are committed to ensuring our customers have a positive experience with our products and services. If you have any questions or concerns about the warranty or need assistance with a warranty claim, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Q：Where are my orders shipped from?
A：Your order will be shipped from California or New York. If you want it to be shipped from a specific place, please let us know in advanced.
Q: If the one year free update expires, will it stop working?
A：You can still use your tool as usual even the one year update expires. It will not impact the normal usage of the tool. But, if you need the newest vehicle covrage, it's better to update.
Q: How do I know wether this tool cover the vehicles I want?
A：Generally, our tools are compatible with all the OBD2 vehicles, but functions may differ depending on vehicle makes and models. Please let us contact us and provide the VIN and vehicle make and model so that we can tell you the functions it supports.
Q: Can I return the item if I realize that it does not fit my purpose?
A：Yes, you can return the item within 30 days from the date you receive the it.
The Advantages For Software Update：
- Take advantage of new features and functions as they roll out from Autel.
- Expand coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models.
- Reduce out-of-pocket device repair costs as well as shop downtime.
How To Purchase And How Do We process Your Order?
Choose the Update service you needed and Checkout. Once finish your payment, please send your Tablet S/N number and your order number to our email "firstname.lastname@example.org" . We will authorize your update online and send you a notification. And then, you are able to update the software on the device.
Why Should You Buy From Us?
|Product||Our Prices||Market Prices|
|MS Ultra Update||$899||$1459|
|MaxiSys Elite Update||$609||$1,295|
|MaxiSys CV Update||$989||$1,295|