Autel MaxiBAS BT608
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Features
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch Battery registration
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
Why Choose Autel BT608?
State-Of-The-Art Auto Battery Test
- Autel BT608 car load tester is designed to test 6V/12V Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries with CCA(100 to 3000 CCA), CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA standards. BT608 can test the battery state of health, offers illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing.
- State of Charge: The amount of energy stored in the battery relative to its capacity.
- Voltage: The difference in electric potential between the positive and the negative terminals of a battery.
- Measure Capacity: Battery energy storage capacity measured in Cold Crank Amps.
One-Touch Battery Replacement / Registration with Illustration Guides
- BT608 can perform battery registration/replacement at a single touch of the screen. It offers illustration guides to show the whole battery replacement process.
- After registration of the new battery, it can perform vehicle systems initialization to reset the components.
Re-Initialize Vehicle Systems to Make Them Work Properly Again
After battery replacement/registration, some vehicle systems may not work properly after a complete power loss. Autel MaciBAS BT608 battery test scanner comes with an "Electric Appliance Reset" feature to enable mechanics and DIYers to re-initialize or restore learned values critical to both safety and convenience-related vehicle systems like sunroof reset, lane-departure warning system, and Pre-Collision system and Emission Inspection and Maintenance program.
Cranking Charging System Test
BT608 Battery Tester can test battery and also 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems( starter and alternator).
- Cranking Voltage
- Cranking Amps
- Engine cranking speed before the start
- Out-Vehicle Test
BT608 can test the health of a battery when it’s not installed in the vehicle, just input the correct battery specifications based on the information printed on the battery’s label, verify battery type, battery standard and battery capacity.
Even when a battery is in a poor state of charge, it can accurately test its potential for stored energy without necessitating a recharge prior to test. This can expedite diagnosis and more quickly achieve the sales of a replacement unit.
BT608 Wireless All Systems Diagnosis
Autel BT608 is not only a professional battery tester, but also an ideal wireless OBD2 FULL SYSTEMS scan tool, which has the same vehicle/year coverage as autel MX808/ MK808/ MK808BT. It can read/ clear full system fault codes/ view DTC descriptions, live data and freeze frame data for 80+ US, EU and Asian cars, up to 2019/2020, and a few 2021. With lifetime free updates, supporting newer cars, BT608 is an ideal full systems scan tool.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Compared with MaxiBAS BT506/ BT508, Autel BT608 has the Largest Vehicle Coverage and supports 53+ vehicle makes to ensure the ultimate repair experience. Check your 👉vehicle coverage
Autel BT608 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Screen Display: 5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution
- Storage: 32GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), USB 2.0 Type C, BT5.0+EDR
- Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Input Voltage: SV DC
- Working Current: < 450 mA at 7.7 V DC
- Internal Battery: 7.7 V, 3000 mAh
- CCA Range: 100 to 3000 A
- Voltage Range: 1.5 to 36 V
- Working Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )
- Dimension (L x W x H): 204 mm (8.03”) x 90 mm (3.54”) x 32 mm (1.25”)
- Weight: 510 g (1.12 lb.)
Comparison between BT608 & BT508 & BT506
Autel BT608 Package Content
- 1x BT608 Main Unit
- 1x MaxiCVI MV200 Series
- 1x Battery Clamp Cable
- 2x Paper Roll
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE S
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable
BT608 Product guides and documents
BT608 User Manual (PDF)
BT608 Quick Guide (PDF)
www.diagmart.com is Autel Authorized Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.