MaxiDiag MD806 Pro
Autel MD806 PRO is a full system diagnostic scanner that can diagnose ALL CAR SYSTEMS of OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles and quickly establish a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly.
MD806 Pro auto scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions and comes with most useful service functions including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF.
Autel MD806 Pro Features:
1. ALL System Diagnoses in MD806 Pro
Guide Directly to the Fix and Eliminate Guesswork, MD806 PRO allows you to:
- Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications;
- Read & Erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily;
- View live data of each parameter item;
- Get access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Engine; Automatic Transmission; Suspension; Audio; IMMO Immobilizer; Air Conditioning; Auto Headlamp; ACC; Car Radio Audio; Car Door Windows etc. To perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related.
2. 6 Special Functions: Read and clear trouble codes
Oil Reset/ SAS/ EPB/ DPF/ BMS/ Throttle Systems 6 Special Service
3. Autel MD806 Pro Designed with full OBD2 Functions
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses;
- View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting;
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
Autel MD806 Pro Specification:
Processor: ® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz
Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz
Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800 x 480 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0; Micro SD Card (16GB)
Power Consumption: 1.7 W
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions: 202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
Weight: 313 g (0.69 lb.)
Autel MD806 Pro Package List:
- 1x MD806 Pro Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Carry Case
Unbelievable how much this scanner can do for $250.00. Also, downloads for all new autos.......If you work on cars this thing is a must.
Works for Honda!
Bought this for my dad. He’s a technician for Honda and uses this regularly to test vehicle codes. Loves the simplicity of it and the compatibility of most cars. Would buy again
Great piece of diagnostic kit
The scanner is very easy to use and has a lot of "workshop" level features. I am just an enthusiast, but for my needs it has been excellent. It helped me identiify a failing fuel pressure relief valve by reading the short term throttle trim values, as my relief valve is buried inside my fuel tank I wanted to have some data to back up my theory before dismantling my interior etc. Easy to register and update the files, although you could just plug and play if you wish. No doubt it will be used many more times for mine and friends cars Highly recommended