Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT
The MaxiCOM MK906BT Diagnostic Scanner is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. MK906BT comes with MaxiVCI V100 Bluetooth Box which can communicate with vehicles wirelessly. Combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Top 6 Reasons to Buy Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT
Bluetooth Wireless Connection Set You Free - Autel MK906BT comes with a Mini CVI which allows the diagnostic scanner to connect with the vehicle via Bluetooth, so you don't have to stay in the car during the diagnosis.
Global Version, No IP Limit - the MX808 works in all continents.
Multi-Language Supported - If English is not your mother tongue, and some technical words seem confusing to you, it's ok. The default language can be changed to other languages including German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian. Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, etc.
31+Maintenance Services Saves You Wealth Yearly - the MK906BT features more than 31 commonly used maintenance services to meet various needs.
Able to Work with MV108 Inspection Camera - With the MV108 inspection camera, you can check the difficult-to-reach parts with ease.
1 Year Free Update Online - We provide one-year free software online update（ activated from the day you log in to the diagnostic tablet） for Autel MX808. When the free update expires, you can still use the last update software to work on your car.
AUTEL MK906BT ADVANTAGES
31+ Most Commonly Used Maintenance Services
Autel MK906BT is equal to MS906BT in terms of services function, able to perform ABS Bleeding, Oil Reset, SRS, SAS, EPB, BMS, injector coding, DPF, Throttle, Power Balance, Crankshaft Position Variation Learn & VGT Actuator Calibration, etc, which is a quite cost-effective choice for technicians, advance DIYers, garages, car dealers, home mechanics, and individuals.
1) Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replace engine oil;
2) EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
3) SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
4) DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
5) BMS service to reset battery management system;
6) ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
7) TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
8) IMMO service enables you to disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. It could be one replacement key fob or more, depending on your needs.
Autel MK906BT All System Diagnosis
- OE-level All Systems Diagnosis: save the diagnostic time and reduce the diagnostic fee.
MK906BT can access all available ECUs and perform OE-level all systems diagnosis on Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, TPMS, CGW, Immobilizer, SAS, ECT, etc., for 99% of the car models. It allows you to retrieve ECU information, read and clear codes, view data stream, conduct active test and ECU coding. Autel MK906BT scanner offers equal functions you’d get from the OEM dealers.
- BT Wireless Connection: provide fast data transmission and freely check around the car.
MaxiVCI V100 BT interface offers a wide working range (about 164 feet or 50 m) and stable connection with vehicles and MK906BT scanner.
- Wi-Fi Connection: Communicate to the Internet for more data and information.
MK906BT diagnostic scanner can wake up online functions(Online ECU Coding, Online Account Login Service, Online Calibration, etc), to obtain the online data from the server, update software via Wi-Fi and better cooperate with service functions and advanced online functions
MK906BT Enhanced ECU Coding:
With the advanced ECU coding function, the MK906BT professional diagnostic scanner empowers you to establish full data links with electronic control units via VCI for vehicle diagnosis, repairs, or coding. It also features online coding and personalization for high-end vehicles.
ECU Coding: Compatible with Volkswagen, BMW, Seat, Porsche, Renault, etc.
- Reprogram the adaptive data for certain components after repair or replacement.
- Flash the hidden features(auto start-stop, reverse tilt mirrors, foldable mirrors, customizing interior lights, etc.).
- Customize the OE settings (setting alarms, doors locking, etc.).
- Enhance the vehicle performance(provide a solution for power loss, fuel efficiency, etc.).
Online ECU Coding: Compatible with Volkswagen, BMW, Seat, Porsche, etc.
- Obtain the online data from the server and no need to match ECU manually.
- Code your car fast and easily via the Internet to solve your car’s problems.
- Restore the vehicle's functional status after replacing the on-board modules.
ECU Module Replacement: Compatible with Asian cars like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, etc.
- Introduce the new ECU module replacement to the car system and make the cars run smoothly.
Bi-directional Control / Active Test
Featuring bidirectional control means that the mechanic doesn’t need to disassemble the car into parts detecting the problem, minimizing your trouble and saving you time. Active Test can be employed on turning on the radiator fan, opening/closing windows, operating mirrors, injector test, and testing door lock actuators, etc.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Autel MK906BT Wireless scanner is capable of doing a wireless diagnosis on 99% of cars in the market and even some of the latest car models in 2021.
It is compatible with: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO, UD, Fuso.
1 Year Free Update Online
Offering thoughtful Service for customers is one of our commissions. We provide one-year free software online update for Autel MK906BT, and when the free update period expires, you can still use the last update software to work on your car.
Autel MK906BT Features:
• Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
• Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
• Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
• Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
• The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
• Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
• Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
• Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
• Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
• Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT Specifications:
- Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM
- Display: 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n); USB: 2.0; Mini USB 2.0; Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1; HDMI 1.4a
- SD Card: (support up to 32GB)
- Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone; Single Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset j
- Power and Battery: 10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery; Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
- Input Voltage: 12 V (9-35 V)
- Power Consumption: 5 W
Autel MK906BT Package Content:
- 1x MK906BT main unit
- 1x MaxiVCI V100
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Version Only)
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2