Universal and Programmable MX-Sensors
Autel MX-Sensor interchangeable valve stems provide a limited 2-SKU inventory required for 98% vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting.
Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update with an Autel wireless programming tool.
433MHz MX-Sensor Features:
- Covering 98% of all OE sensors on the market
- 100% ID clone-able sensor with no re-learn required
- Wireless sensor programming with Autel TPMS service tools
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
- Independently tested and certified to meet SAE standards
- Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels.
- Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of twenty-four (24) months or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Autel 315 Sensor and 433 Sensor
Greatly reduce inventory investment with only two universal sensor solutions to cover 98% of all OE sensors on the market. With both metal valves and rubber valves available, easily choosing the correct 4-SKU sensor option minimizes installation time and provides a quick and simple assembly.
Replaced OEM Toyota sensors with these. Worked perfectly and cost savings was huge.