- 2 In 1 Feature: Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle with no relearning required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- 98% Vehicle Coverage: Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, 2-1Sensor nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
- Solid & Durable:The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability.
Autel 1-Sensor Features & BenefitS
1-Sensor powerful functions
- 98% Vehicle Coverage Limited 1-SKU Inventory
An easy to use and a cost-effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor inventory solution with 98% vehicle coverage eliminates the need for distributors to carry the hundreds of sensors to fulfill shop orders. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency.
- Superior Battery Reliability Lower Sensor Weight
With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 12g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
- Exclusive Press Release Interchangeable Valve Stems
The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
- Maximum Signal Strength Wireless Programming
The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- Sae Tested & Certified Strict Quality Control
Autel high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
MX-Sensor 1 Sensor Specifications
|Battery Life||≥5 years|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C – 125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C t – 125°C|
|Operating Frequency||315 MHz~433MHz|
|Max. Pressure range||800 kPa|
|Temperature Reading Range||-40°C – 125°C|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy||±5°C|
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy||±15%|
|Dimensions||Approx. 42.4*24.1*16.0 mm|
|Weight of Sensor without Valve||12 g|
|Package List||1x Main Unit
1x User Manual