Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K
Autel TS608K is an upgraded version of MK808TS and MP808TS. As the whole new flagship TPMS Service & Diagnostic tool designed for workshops, TS608K comes with complete TPMS functions to activate & relearn all TPMS sensors(both OEM and aftermarket), program Autel MX-Sensors, view sensor data, pull TPMS codes & live data, reset TPMS lights, TPMS Toolkit, etc.
What Makes Autel TS608K Professional?
1. OE-Level Diagnosis
TS608K car diagnostic tool can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System and etc that you can find only on the most sophisticated scan tools. It covers all available vehicle modules, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. With complete capabilities for codes, live data, active tests, ECU information, adaptation, matching and etc, the TS608K auto diagnostic scan tool is a professional diagnosis and service tool for technicians and home mechanics.
Auto Scan & Auto VIN
Autel scanner MaxiTPMS TS608 diagnostic system features the VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles. For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you can always manually enter the vehicle VIN.
2. Sensor Programming Options:
1. Copy by activation
2. Copy by manual Input
3. Auto create 1-16 Sensors
4. Copy by OBD
5. Read & clear codes (Generic&Manufacturer, Pending and Stored)
6. Control & test ABS; SRS; EPB; DPF Groups
7. Diesel particulate Filter Service
8. Set Inspection 1 & 2 Service Intervals
9. View and Graph Live Freeze Frame Data
10. Perform 02 Monitor, On-Board Monitor, I/M Readiness and Component Testing
11. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
12. Read & Clear Codes For All Module Systems Powertrain, Body, Chassis, Communication
13. Supports All 10 OBDII Test Modes - Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, ltM Readiness, Vehicle Information & Component Tests
14. Open & Close EPB Pads For Service
15. Diagnose EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
16. Oil & Service Resets; Battery Registration
3. Top TPMS Function
Autel TPMS Reset Tool TS608 provides the most comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS-related problems in the shortest time and with the highest efficiency.
- TPMS Health Check: Autel TPMS reset scan tool TS608 checks the status of the TPMS system via wireless BT connection, Read and Clear DTCs for TPMS, reset the TPMS light.
- Activate All Known TPMS Sensor: Autel TPMS relearn scanner TS608 activates all known OEM or Autel TPMS sensors to view sensor data, such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor position.
- Program TPMS MX-Sensors: Autel TPMS program scanner allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor to replace existing sensors with low battery life and ones that are no longer functioning. This device offers four programming methods when programming MX-Sensor: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Copy by Input and Auto Create 1-16 Sensors.
- TPMS Sensor Relearn: Sensor Relearn is needed to be performed when the new sensor IDs are different from the original sensor IDs stored within TPMS ECU, you can use Autel TPMS Scan tool TS608 to write sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition by 3 ways: Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn, OBD Relearn.
TPMS by OEM Part No
- Check the original sensor, and then write the information that was retrieved into a new MX-Sensor via Programming, then you can install the programmed MX-Sensor to replace the original sensor easily.
- And for tire shops, if a customer needs to replace one or more tires and sensors, or purchase a large amount of sensors for one vehicle model and the OEM part number of this model is known, this function can be used to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
Special TPMS Functions:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 TPMS reset tool with Toolkit section has a bunch of auxiliary functions for TPMS service and vehicle diagnosis. You can:
- Activate and display the data on an MX-Sensors
- Unlock the specified Redi-sensor 7002A; Check the signal strength of 315/433 MHz frequencies of remote keyless entry Fobs;
- Wake the OEM sensors in Sleep Mode and set them to Park Mode; Unlock some unlocked by default TOYOTA ECU before performing any ECU-related operations.
4. More than 28 Hot Service Functions
Autel TS608K features 28+ special functions, such as Oil reset, EPB, battery registration, DPF, suspension calibration, Injector, throttle, SAS, TPMS, BMS, ABS bleeding, etc.
5. Wide Vehicle Coverage
Autel TS608K can go deep into every corner of 80+ model cars systems to diagnose and display all the information through a specific report, including Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS, EPB, BMS, Air-Conditioning System, Body, Chassis, Powertrain, BCM, etc., on VW, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, etc.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian, and European TPMS-enable vehicles
- Features streamlined interface with Quick and Advanced Mode
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
- Activates/reads All TPMS Sensor
- Displays Vehicle-specific Relearn Procedures
- Connects to vehicles via OBDII port to diagnose complete TPMS system
- Features Autel's exclusive At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
- Program MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors on 98 percent of the sensors on the road
- Free Life of Tool Software Updates Ensures Newer Vehicles are Covered
- Free Technical Support.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Specifications:
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
||1GB RAM DDR3 & 64GB ROM
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Mini USB 2.0;USB 2.0;Wi-Fi;HDMI Type A;Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB);
||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Input: N/A;Output: Beep;
|Power and Battery
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery;
Charges via 5 VDC power supply;
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||15.6 g (Snap-in Sensor)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code,
SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Low-speed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),
SAE J2610, GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,
Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
TS608K Package Includes:
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS608 Main Unit
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x USB Cable (for the test) and Magnet
- 1 x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 8 x 433MHz MX-Sensors (rubber stem)
[keywords]Autel TS608K, Autel MaxiTPMS, TS608K MaxiTPMS, TS608K