Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K
Autel TS608K is an upgraded version of MK808TS and MP808TS. As the whole new flagship TPMS Service & Diagnostic tool designed for workshops, TS608K comes with complete TPMS functions to activate & relearn all TPMS sensors(both OEM and aftermarket), program Autel MX-Sensors, view sensor data, pull TPMS codes & live data, reset TPMS lights, TPMS Toolkit, etc.
What Makes Autel TS608K Professional?
1. OE-Level Diagnosis
TS608K car diagnostic tool can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System and etc that you can find only on the most sophisticated scan tools. It covers all available vehicle modules, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. With complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching and etc, the TS608K auto diagnostic scan tool is a professional diagnosis and service tool for technicians and home mechanics.
2. Top TPMS Function
Autel TS608K is capable to perform full advanced TPMS services such as Sensor Activation, TPMS Relearn and TPMS Diagnosis, ect.
3. More than 28 Hot Service Functions
Autel TS608K features 28+ special functions, such as Oil reset, EPB, battery registration, DPF, suspension calibration, Injector, throttle, SAS, TPMS, BMS, ABS bleeding, etc.
4. Wide Vehicle Coverage
Autel TS608K can go deep into every corner of 80+ model cars systems to diagnose and display all the information through a specific report, including Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS, EPB, BMS, Air-Conditioning System, Body, Chassis, Powertrain, BCM, etc., on VW, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, etc.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European TPMS-enable vehicles
- Features streamlined interface with Quick and Advanced Mode
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
- Activates/reads All TPMS Sensor
- Displays Vehicle-specific Relearn Procedures
- Connects to vehicles via OBDII port to diagnose complete TPMS system
- Features Autel's exclusive At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
- Program MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors on 98 percent of the sensors on the road
- Free Life of Tool Software Updates Ensures Newer Vehicles are Covered
- Free Technical Support.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Specifications:
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)|
|Memory||1GB RAM DDR3 & 64GB ROM|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0;USB 2.0;Wi-Fi;HDMI Type A;Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB);|
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio input/output||Input: N/A;Output: Beep;|
|Power and Battery||
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery;
Charges via 5 VDC power supply;
|Tested Battery Life||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||15.6 g (Snap-in Sensor)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code,
SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Low-speed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),
SAE J2610, GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,
Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
TS608K Package Included:
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS608 Main Unit
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x USB Cable (for the test) and Magnet
- 1 x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 8 x 433MHz MX-Sensors (rubber stem)