Autel MaxiSys MSOAK Oscilloscope Accessory Kit
What are Autel MaxiSys MSOAK used for?
Autel MaxiSys MSOAK Oscilloscope Accessory Kit is the perfect solution for achieving more accurate and safer car diagnostics. It is specifically designed to work with either the MaxiFlash VCMI included in the MaxiSys Ultra or MS919, or the 4-channel oscilloscope MP408 (sold separately), enabling you to retrieve precise AC/DC and ignition waveforms data to optimize your diagnostic efficiency. Furthermore, you can measure currents even in hard-to-access areas without breaking the electronic circuit, ensuring a safer overall diagnostic process. Don't settle for less, upgrade your diagnostics today with Autel MaxiSys MSOAK Oscilloscope Accessory Kit.
- Experience high-end AC/DC current clamps with unprecedented accuracy levels of better than 1% with SA253 and SA256.
Connecting the included current clamp to a multimeter or an oscilloscope is easy. Simply open the jaws and clip it around the electrical conductor to obtain the current value with precision and convenience. The 65A clamp is designed to measure a maximum current of up to 65A at a frequency of 20 KHz, while the 650A clamp can measure up to 650A at a frequency of 400 KHz. Upgrade your diagnostic capabilities today with our reliable and accurate current clamps.
- Upgrade your diagnostic capabilities with our advanced COP probe. Take your diagnostic accuracy to the next level with this state-of-the-art tool.
Curious about whether your ignition plug needs cleaning or replacement? Look no further than our COP probe SA271, working seamlessly with an oscilloscope to easily catch and analyze the ignition waveform. This cost-effective kit allows you to determine if the insulation of the ignition plug deteriorates, or if there are any cylinder leaks. Engineered with high measurement accuracy, an arbitrary-curved cable, and a bright LED display, this probe provides smooth operation for all your diagnostic needs - even in low-light conditions. Upgrade your diagnostic capabilities today with the reliable and versatile COP probe SA271.
650A & 65A AC/DC Current Clamp
Measuring AC or DC current has never been easier with our Current Clamp. Simply connect it to a multimeter or oscilloscope and read the current value directly, without the need to make physical contact with the conductor or disconnect it for insertion through a probe. With a maximum current measurement of 650A and frequency up to 400Hz, the Current Clamp features jaws that easily clamp around an electrical conductor for quick and efficient measurements. After linking the clamp to your multimeter or oscilloscope, push down the zero adjustment knob until your measurement device reads zero for added precision. Upgrade your diagnostic capabilities today with our reliable and accurate Current Clamp.
65AAC/DC Current Clamp APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Ensure the BNC connector of the current clamp is connected to a multimeter or oscilloscope with an input impedance of at least 10k ohms.
- If the current being measured is no greater than 20A, set the current clamp range to 1mV/10mA. If the current is higher, set the range to 1mV/100mA. The green LED will light up, indicating that the clamp is powered on.
- Before measuring DC current, press down the zero adjustment knob on the clamp until the multimeter or oscilloscope displays a reading of zero. When using an oscilloscope, make sure it is in DC coupled mode for accurate DC measurements.
- Place the jaws of the current clamp around the electrical conductor being measured.
- If the current clamp is set to the 1mV/10mA range, the actual current value is ten times the measured data in mV. For example, if the measured data is 10mV, the actual current is 10x10=100mA.
- If the current clamp is set to the 1mV/100mA range, the actual current value is one hundred times the measured data in mV. For example, if the measured data is 5mV, the actual current is 5x100=500mA.
Coil On Plug (COP) Probe
The COP probe is a powerful diagnostic tool that allows you to easily capture the ignition waveform of an automobile engine. This waveform provides valuable insights into what is happening within the combustion chambers of the engine. By analyzing the waveform, you can determine whether the ignition plug needs to be replaced or cleaned, and identify any cylinder leaks.
Using the COP probe is simple and straightforward. It connects seamlessly with an oscilloscope and comes with an arbitrary-curved cable and a bright LED display for easy operation. The probe also offers high measurement accuracy and works effectively even in low-light conditions.
- Our COP Probe can be easily used with any standard oscilloscope. It has a special anti-interference design, which ensures high accuracy in measurement.
- The ergonomic design of the probe allows it to be curved as needed for convenience and accessibility.
- The bright LED display on the probe makes it easy to operate even in low-light conditions.
- For your safety, please keep the probe away from any moving parts, such as the alternator drive belt or cooling fans, to avoid injury.
- To prevent the risk of electric shock, do not use the probe if the insulation on the sensor plate shows any signs of damage or wear and tear. Make sure to inspect the probe regularly and replace it if there are any signs of damage.
Autel MaxiSys MSOAK Oscilloscope Accessory Packing List
- 1x 65A AC/DC Current Clamp
- 1x 650A AC/DC Current Clamp
- 1x Coil on Plug Probe
- 2x HT Extension Lead
- 2x Battery Clip
- 1x Blow-molded Carrying Case