Autel MaxiSys MS906TS
MaxiSys MS906TS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration.
MS906TS utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions.
Autel Maxisys MS906TS Highlights:
- Covers all domestic, Asian and European vehicle manufacturers (1996 to present).
- Embedded TPMS antenna triggers all known sensors.
- clone and program Autel MX-Sensors.
- Complete TPMS system diagnostics and OBDII relearn.
- TPMS system status screen to identify fixes.
- OE-Level vehicle coverage and diagnostic functionality.
- One-touch instant VIN identication.
- Detect and display faults and trouble codes.
- Live data view / print / store / playback.
- Dedicated services section - oil service reset.
- TPMS relearn, EPB, ABS/SRS, SAS.
- Full-screen waveform graphing analysis with.
- Trigger-Type recording modes.
Autel Maxisys MS906TS Hardware Specification:
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Housing||Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight NW||1.10 kg (2.42 lb.)|
|Updates||2 Year free updates online|
Autel MS906TS Package List:
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x MaxiVCI V100
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Mini USB Cable
I programmed TPMS sensors on a 2009 Nissan rogue, able to diagnose SRS light on my 2005 Honda CRV SE, was also able to program 2 genuine Honda keys. Also has auto vin scan which saves a ton of time on OBDII cars (94+). I would recommend this to a DIY or a independent mechanic. Warning, The 906 has several variants, The 906TS has full TPMS abilities, the 906BT does not.
Great tool to have. Excepts Mini SD-Card, Plays music, has a built in camera, browse the internet works like a tablet. I love it. I listen to my music while I calmly do my diagnosis