Autel MaxiLink ML301 is the most powerful, affordable and easiest-to-use tool for DIY customers.
ML301 code reader enables the user to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs) from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles.
It also provides VIN info and performs the task of (I/M) Inspection maintenance readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status.
Autel ML301 Features
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBDII compliant (including the CAN, VPW, PWM,ISO and KWP2000 protocols).
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate.
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- No batteries needed--powered via detachable OBD II cable.
Read Codes and Match the retrieved DTC(S) definitions, Erase Codes, Rescan Data.
Turn off engine light
Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light.
Read and Display VIN
The View VIN function allows you to retrieve the Vehicle Identification No. on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
Read & Display I/M
I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD2 compliant vehicles
MaxiLINK ML301 Specification
|Display||Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Power||DC12V provided via the vehicle battery|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||110 mm (4.33”) x 69 mm (2.72”) x 18 mm (0.71”)|
|Weight||153 g (0.337 lb.)|
|Package Includes||1x MaxlINK ML301 Main Unit
1x ML301 User Manual