Note: Autel MD805 is out of stock, we recommend you purchase Autel MD802 Scanner. They have the total same functions in service but MD802 has a sturdy portable box and a larger screen.
Autel MaxiDiag MD805
Autel MD805 is the first affordably priced tool with the ability to quickly read and clear o.E.M. Enhanced codes for all makes, all models and all Available modules.
MD805 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems: engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag + EPB+ Oil service reset & Electronic modules.
Vehicle coverage included European, Asian and USA car models from 1996 year, and can Multiple languages.
Autel MaxiDiag MD805 Features:
- Reads/clears trouble codes on all the systems
- Global OBDII coverage for U.S. Domestic, Asian & European vehicles
- Turns off warning lights
- Reads live data stream and freeze frame
- Supports all 10 test modes, including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Mon. Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- OBDII code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster
- Data graphing
- Prints data via Windows-based PC
- Lifetime Free software update
- Vehicle Coverage: Support European, Asian and USA car models from 1996.
Autel MaxiDIAG MD805 Specification:
|Display||2.8" TFT color display (320x240 dpi)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100mm (3.94”) x 200mm (7.87”) x 37.5mm (1.48”)|
|Weight||0.26 kg (0.57 lb.)|
|MD805 Package List||1 x MD805 Unit
1 x OBD II Cable
1 x TF card
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Autel MD805 Full System VS MD802 Full System:
- MD805 is updated version of MD802 and it can be updated more quickly;
- MD805 has a smaller package than 802, so it's more convenient for you to carry it everywhere you want.
- It has best price for all system functions(ABS/SRS/EPB/BMS/Transmission/Oil Reset/Airbag/Engine), it's cheaper and more affordable.
NOTE: About TPMS function, this scanner can only read and erase the TPMS DTCs. And some car models might not be supported by this tool.
pretty much does it all at reasonable price
nice product, reads air bags codes, able to fix my 2001 F150, so I know it the drivers side buckle is shorted.
have not used it
used on a Suzuki 2009 XL7 and works
it is hard to find an scanner for 2007-2009 Suzuki XL7 and this one works, as long as you select a Chevrolet 2009 equinox 3.6 with AWD, it worked like a charm, I was able to scan Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS, HVAC and other systems. Registration and update is very easy, it would be nice to have a micro sd to sd adapter to plug in to a laptop, but thats available almost for free.
Lots of options
I was amazed at how many options this tool provided. The price is still affordable to the common man, while the options may be attractive to the professional. I Really enjoyed learning about this tool and working out faults on my vehicles. It was a great help in determining a direction for a repair.
GREAT COMPLETE SCAN TOOL FOR CHECK ENGINE ABS SRS ++++
Great Scan tool for SRS ABS or electronic parking brakes.