Note: Autel MD805 has discontinued, we recommend you purchase Autel MD806 Scanner which is an upgrade version of the MD805 scanner and have more advanced functions.
Autel MaxiDiag MD805
Autel MD805 is the first affordably priced tool with the ability to quickly read and clear o.E.M. Enhanced codes for all makes, all models and all Available modules.
MD805 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems: engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag + EPB+ Oil service reset & Electronic modules.
Vehicle coverage included European, Asian and USA car models from 1996 year, and can Multiple languages.
Autel MaxiDiag MD805 Features:
- Reads/clears trouble codes on all the systems
- Global OBDII coverage for U.S. Domestic, Asian & European vehicles
- Turns off warning lights
- Reads live data stream and freeze frame
- Supports all 10 test modes, including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Mon. Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- OBDII code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster
- Data graphing
- Prints data via Windows-based PC
- Lifetime Free software update
- Vehicle Coverage: Support European, Asian and USA car models from 1996.
Autel MaxiDIAG MD805 Specification:
|Display||2.8" TFT color display (320x240 dpi)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100mm (3.94”) x 200mm (7.87”) x 37.5mm (1.48”)|
|Weight||0.26 kg (0.57 lb.)|
|MD805 Package List||1 x MD805 Unit
1 x OBD II Cable
1 x TF card
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Autel MD805 Full System VS MD802 Full System:
- MD805 is updated version of MD802 and it can be updated more quickly;
- MD805 has a smaller package than 802, so it's more convenient for you to carry it everywhere you want.
- It has best price for all system functions(ABS/SRS/EPB/BMS/Transmission/Oil Reset/Airbag/Engine), it's cheaper and more affordable.
NOTE: About TPMS function, this scanner can only read and erase the TPMS DTCs. And some car models might not be supported by this tool.