Autel MaxiBAS BT608E
The BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Autel MaxiBAS BT608E
- Accurate Battery Diagnosis - Professional Analysis tool for Testing 6- and 12-volt Batteries from 100-3000 CCA, it covers Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL Cell batteries, and is highly compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA battery standards.
- Also an All Systems Diagnostic Tool - Not Only a Professional Battery Tester, But Also an Ideal Wireless FULL SYSTEMS Scanner, It has the same vehicle/year coverage as Autel MX808/ MK808/ MK808BT.
- Worldwide Vehicle Coverage - Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Intuitive Adaptive Conductance - Autel BT608 utilizes Adaptive Conductance, As an advanced battery analysis technology for more accurate examination of the battery's cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity.
- No IP Limited - You can use it at home or abroad
- Easy to use - Simple and intuitive software navigation
- Bluetooth Connection - With a wider range of use and a more stable connection
- WIFI Connection - It Can be set to automatically upgrade at night, without affecting normal use during the day
- Professional Customer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours
- Lift free Update
Autel MaxiBAS BT608E Automotive Battery Analyzer with All System Diagnostics
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 offers the technician everything required to service a vehicle’s starting and charging system including SoC and State of Health (SoH) battery testing and vehicle-specific battery replacement instructions and battery registration. The tool also enables Starter and Alternator testing, and the optional Amp Clamp and Multimeter enable even more thorough electrical systems diagnostics.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608E Supports Multi-language:
Note: The Device Default Language is English. If you want to change to other languages, please send the S/N (Serial Number) to us when you receive the item, We will change it for you online.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608E Adaptive Conductance Technology
BT608 uses Adaptive Conductance to gauge a battery’s conductance health. A low-frequency alternating current is sent through the battery to determine its remaining plate area. As the battery degrades, the plates degrade, as does its capacity and its conductance. Besides its consistent results, this method’s advantage over typical load testers is its ability to allow multiple tests without draining the battery and to test batteries that are low or nearly completely discharged. This BT608 similarly uses Adaptive Conductance to test the battery’s partnering components, the alternator and starter to see if they can take and store a charge.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608E Vehicle Coverage:
Support Wide Vehicle Coverage: Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
Autel MaxiBAS BT608E Specifications:
|Operating System:||Android 9.0|
|Display:||5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution
|Input Voltage||Light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Working Current||Input: N/A, Output: buzzer|
|Internal Battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|CCA Range||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Power Consumption:||600 mA(LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on)@3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||204 mm (8.03”) x 90 mm (3.54”) x 32 mm (1.25”)|
|Net Weight||510 g (1.12 lb.)|
Autel MaxiBAS BT608E Package List:
- 1 x MaxiBAS BT608 Main Unit
- 1 x MaxiVCI V200 Series
- 1 x Battery Clamp Cable
- 2 x Paper Roll
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
- 2 x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE S