Autel AutoLink AL301 Features:
- Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
- Reads and displays DTCs.
- Erases DTCs
- Reads and displays I/M monitor status.
- Reads and displays VIN
- Resets and turns off the MIL
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions.
AutoLink AL301 Specifications:
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each line
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- External Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle's battery
Autel AL301 Package List:
- 1pc x Autolink AL301 Main unit
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x CD
This is the basic OBD scan tool. It only reads and erases codes. However, it is reliable, as I've used one for years. I bought this one to replace the one I lost (same model). It paid for itself the first time I used it.