Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508k or TS508 Kit (TS508 + 4PCS 315MHz Sensors + 4PCS 433MHz Sensors) is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn, With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Feature:
- Activates/reads All TPMS Sensor, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European TPMS-enable vehicles.
- Reads/ writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU.
- Reads/ clears DTC's of TPMS system and resets Malfunction Indicator Light.
- Program MX-Sensors to replace OE-sensors on 98 percent of the sensors on the road.
- Displays Vehicle-specific Relearn Procedures.
- Features streamlined interface with Quick and Advanced Mode.
- Free Lifetime Updates Ensures Newer Vehicles are Covered.
- Free Technical Support & 1-year warranty.
Quick/ Advanced Mode TPMS Service
Four Options Programming Sensor
- Copy By Activation;
- Copy By Manual Input;
- Auto Create 1-16;
- Copy By OBD;
Exclusive TPMS Status Screen
- Read ECU sensor ID;
- Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
- Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
- View DTCs detail description;
Diagnose System Fault
Autel's TPMS tools are the only TPMS tools on the market that feature an at-a-glance status screen enabling technicians to quickly pinpoint system faults.
Activate TPMS sensors on domestic, Asian and European vehicles. Display sensor ID & battery level and tire pressure and temperature.
Both Quick and Advanced Modes Enable the technician to easily program/clone MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors on 98 percent of the vehicles on the road today.
Autel TPMS Diagnostic Tool Compare
Autel TS508k Specs & Package List
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Power||3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh|
|Operating Temp.||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Dimensions||215 mm (8.46”) / 105 mm (4.13”) / 37 mm (1.46”)|
|Weight||0.39 kg (0.86 lb.)|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 x 1|
1x MaxiTPMS TS508
First out of the box, very well built and solid construction. Easy to use. Picks up signals quick, programs sensors with no apparent problems.
Easy to program the sensors. Takes a little longer to get the OEM data but it does work. The Random program worked for 2017 Nissan did not even need to be re learned. A little pricey as a set but still cheaper than separately. Would be nice to have a way of storing the sensors to get the full life of the battery the ones I got are at 3v which are fairly good taking the travel and storage times.
Works great no issues. It takes you a minute to figure out how to use it, but has clear instructions. Great tool if your a mechanic or diy'er.
I like this tool. Very easy to use and very effective. Cost a pretty penny depending on how your budget is but it is worth it. I was able to replace all 4 sensors with the autels and program them within a few minutes total. Had no issues working with my car's TPMS.