Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic & service tool is designed to activate all recognized universal and OEM TPMS sensors, Reset and programming tire pressure sensors, Clear code and turn off TPMS warning lights.
Autel TS501 Features:
- Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light.
- On-screen code definitions.
- Activates ALL TPMS sensors on domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- Displays Sensor ID & Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature.
- Program/Clone Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors.
- Displays Relearn Procedure.
- OBDII Relearn—Write IDs to TPMS module.
- At-a-Glance TPMS Diagnostics Display Pinpoints Faults and Offers Fixes.
- Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Free Software Updates—ensuring vehicle coverage remains current.
One Tool to Perform Every Step in TPMS TS501
Different Between TS401 and TS501
|Activates TPMS Sensors||✓||✓|
|Works on both 315 & 433 Mhz Freauencies||✓||✓|
|ChecksKey FOB Transmissions||✓||✓|
|Seves up to 5 TPMS Records||✓||✓|
|Reads Sensor Data- Presure,I.D.,Balt & Temp||✓||✓|
|Displays the Replacement Part Number||✓||✓|
|Reads & Writes Sensor ID's from the Vehicle's ECU||-||✓|
|Reads & Clears TPMS System Codes||-||✓|
|Shows On Screen Code Definitions||-||✓|
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package List:
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Battery
Purchased this to reset/relearn TPMS sensors on my wife and my car for winter and summer tires. Works like a champ!
Performs as expected, new quality. Still had the film across the screen. My new tool supplier.
Used it one time and it performed As advertised.
Great product, it worked great with Autel MX-Sensor 315MHz TPMS Programable Universal Sensor. It was super easy to program these sensors for my Infiniti G35. Super easy to use and update when you initially set it up.
I purchased some fancy wheels for my wife's car and we wanted to have TPMS's that would automatically connect to the car's system once we removed the winter tires. I was able to read the code from the existing wheels and use that same code to program the new sensors for the summer tires. When I switch, once the snow's gone, I hope that the car will not even know that I've swapped the wheels. I used this TS501 to read the existing ones and also program the new ones. I used the Autel 315MHz sensors.