Autel MaxiTPMS TS508
MaxiTPMS® TS508 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn.
TWO TPMS SERVICE MODES
The TS508 is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
- Scan Sensor & Vehicle Identification
- Activate All the TPMS Sensor
- Relearn Sensor: Automatic Relearn
- Program Sensor: Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, Auto-Create
- Sensor Information: Sensor ID, Frequency, Voltage, Hardware Version, OE Manufacturer, etc
TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
- TPMS Diagnostics: Check TPMS and Sensor State, Trigger Sensors, Read/Erase DTCs, Re-check ECU, Turn off the Light
- Program Sensor: Copy by OBD, Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, Auto Create
- Position Relearn: OBD Relearn, Automatic Relearn, Stationary Relearn
- Information: OE Sensor and MX-Sensor Information, OBD2 Port Location
- Read/Write Tire Type and Tire Pressure
EXCLUSIVE TPMS STATUS SCREEN
1.Read ECU sensor ID;
2.Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
3.Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
4.View DTCs detail description;
FOUR MX-SENSOR PROGRAMMING OPTIONS
Copy by Activation: If the old sensors are not completely broken, you can activate or trigger the old sensors and retrieve the old ID, and then write it into the new MX-Sensors. The new MX-Sensors can be replaced directly in the original position without relearning.
Copy by Manual Input: If the original sensor is completely bad or can’t be activated, you can find the old ID from the cover of the old sensors, and manually input the old sensor ID to new MX-Sensors.
Auto Create: If the old sensor is completely broken or the original sensor ID can’t be obtained, you can use the TS508 TPMS programming tool Auto create new unique ID(s) to 1-16 MX-Sensor(s).
Copy by OBD: Compared to Autel TS408 & TS401, TS508 can read/clear TPMS DTCs and has an OBD2 connector. You can connect the OBD cable and read ECU information to receive the old sensor data like sensor ID previously stored in TPMS ECU module and copy it to MX-Sensors.
3 TPMS RELEARN WAYS
OBD Relearn: 56% of Users’ Choices>>OBD relearn allows the TS508 TPMS relearn tool to directly write the TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module via the OBD connector to make the on-board TPMS modules recognize the new sensors. That is so convenient! (Note: TS401& TS408 not available with OBD Relearn)
Automatic Relearn: 38% of Users’ Choices>>For some vehicles, the “Relearn” function can be completed automatically by driving, which makes it quite easy to do a complete set of sensor replacement operations on your own.
Stationary Relearn: 18% of Users’ Choices>> This relearn way requires the vehicle to be placed in the “Learn Mode” and follow the instructions to finish “Relearn”.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Main Feature:
- The TS508l TPMS tool offers the option to choose one of two service modes(Quick and Advanced)from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European TPMS-enable vehicles
- Activates/reads All TPMS Sensor
- Displays Vehicle-specific Relearn Procedures
- Connects to vehicles via OBDII port to diagnose complete TPM system
- Features Autel's exclusive At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
- Program MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors on 98 percent of the sensors on the road
- Free Technicial Support
TPMS In 3 Easy Steps
Different Between TS401, TS501 and TS508
|Activates ALL 315MHz and 433MHz
|Displays sensor ID & battery level, the pressure & temp
|Free Software Updates
|Displays Vehicle-Specific Relearn Procedures
|Perform OBDII Relearn
|Quick Mode & Advanced Mode
|Activate sensors on the wheels while Communicating with the Vehicle to Register TPMS
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Specifications:
||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
||3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||215 mm (8.46”) / 105 mm (4.13”) / 37 mm (1.46”)
||0.39 kg (0.86 lb.)
||Mini USB 2.0 x 1
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Package List:
- 1pcs x User manual
- 1pcs x OBD II cable
- 1pcs x USB cable
- 1pcs x Carry case
- 1pcs x AC Adapter
- 1pcs x Magnet
- 1pcs x CD
Autel TS501 VS TS508:https://www.diagmart.com/blogs/autel-vs/autel-ts501-vs-ts508
[keywords]Autel TS508, Autel MaxiTPMS TS508, MaxiTPMS TS508,TS508 TPMS Diagnostic Tool, Car Tire Pressure Monitoring Tool