OTOFIX D1 Max is a powerful diagnostic tool that provides one-stop solutions when paired with the OTOFIX cloud-based app on your phone or tablet. You’ll never have to wonder what that check engine light means when you have the ability to run full systems diagnostics, comprehensive service functions, and dealership-grade diagnosis and diagnostic trouble code (DTC) analysis.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for about 53 US, Asian and European vehicle models. Full System Active Test.
- Capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Exclusive diagnostic and repair tips database created by Cloud-based MaxiFix online community.
- Read/clear codes for all available systems. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time.
- Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
- Supports bi-directional control to perform active tests to check component's functionality.
All System In-depth Diagnostics Functions
OTOFIX D1 Max performs complete systems diagnoses including functional tests, retrieving vehicle diagnostic information (error codes), freeze frame data and live data for various vehicle control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.). OTOFIX provides its users with all the information important to a vehicle's health in an accessible, easy-to-read way.
During the actuator test/active test, OTOFIX D1 Max outputs the command to the ECU to control and drive the actuators, and then by reading the ECU data, and monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states to diagnose the integrity of the system or parts. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. The available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
This function can test specific subsystems and components. It’s also called Actuator Test or Function Test. Bi-directional Active Test allows OTOFIX D1 Max to interactively operate and test vehicle devices like wipers, door controls, windows, a/c, engine fans, idle control, etc.
Comprehensive 36 Service Functions
OTOFIX D1 Max provides you with service functions commonly performed in garages including Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
Professional ECU Coding And Programming
OTOFIX D1 Max professional auto scanner supports ECU coding and programming for Audi, VW, BMW, etc.
The Programming and Coding function is used to “re-flash” the vehicle control modules, which allows you to update the computer software of the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data of certain components after making repairs or replacements.
OTOFIX D1 Max Add-On Functions:
1. Remote Desktop
The Remote Desktop application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, which is a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. You can use the application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiSys tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2. Data Manager
The Data Manager application allows you to store, print, and review the saved files, manage the workshop information, and customer information records and keep test vehicle records.
3. Compatible With Inspection Camera And Battery Tester
The D1 Max can connect to Inspection cameras such as MV460, and it can also work with battery testers like BT508, to realize a real multi-function diagnostic tool.