Autel MaxiVideo MV400 digital videoscope, equipped with a 5.5/8.5mm diameter camera probe with 5-times digital zooming capability and LED illumination, is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight.
MV400 features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional).
This video scope not only equipped 3.5" full-color LCD screen, autofocus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC.
Waterproof and high-flexibility detection line sized 1 meter (39.4 inches) is absolutely OK for some sophisticated detections.
MaxiVideo MV400 Features:
- Records and plays back still images and video clips.
- 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240).
- Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution.
- With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere.
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse.
- 5x digital zoom for increased viewing, Views objects as close as 1".
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer.
- Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes.
- White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control.
- Oil and scratch-resistant tempered glass lens.
- 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 3-4 hours of continuous use.
- Ergonomic and durable tool housing.
- One-year limited warranty,multi-language interface.
Autel Maxivideo MV400 Specification:
|Optimal viewing Distance
||1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head
3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head
||JPG images (640x480)
AVI videos (320 x 240)
|Screen type display
||3.5" TFT LCD
||320 x 240
||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)
|Tested battery life
||3-4 hours of continuous use
||199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")
||Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)
||8.5mm (0.33") is standard and 5.5mm (0.22") is optional.
||Imager head and cable to 3m (10')
||USB, video out (TV-out) port
||Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Package List:
- 1x Video-out cable (TV-out cable)
- 1x Imager head and cable(8.5mm is standard)
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x Magnet, hook and mirror (Optional)
- 1x Charger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User manual
[keywords]Autel Maxivideo MV400, Autel MV400 digital videoscope, Automotive Borescope,Waterproof Digital Inspection Camera
Free shipping to America and Canada without any tax.
All of our orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours. After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you with a tracking code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
We have two warehouses in the US. We will ship your order out from the warehouse wherever is closest to you. Usually, once your package has been picked up by carrier, it will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from diagmart.com or the product does not meet your perspectation, simply return it within 30 calendar days from the date you received it with the original packaging, along with your original purchase receipt , and we will gladly give you a refund.
If you would like to apply for a return and refund, please contact us within 30 calendar days of receiving your product(s).
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you purchased on Diagmart Online Store, and then provide the following information:
Return Product Name & Quantity
Images or Videos of Products and Intact Packaging
We will process your return and refund application within one business day after receiving your email.
2. Package and ship your item.
Include all items from your original shipment, including devices, accessories and documents.
1. Item is Defective or Not Able to Meet Perspectation
When the items you receive have quality problems, you can return it and we will refund to you fully.
If you order the wrong products, please send the whole package back to us, we will refund your money.
If you think the product does not meet your perspectation, you can return it and we will refund you fully.
2. Item is Out of Stock
If the product you ordered is out of stock, we will send email to check if you want to exchange or get refund.
3. Item is Not Received
Usually, we will provide tracking number and tracking link timely. If you don’t get item for a long time, please contact us timely. We will confirm with the couriers and get back to you ASAP. If product gets lost during transportation, we will arrange replacement for you and bear the shipping cost by ourselves.
Please contact us if you need more information.
One-Year Limited Warranty Policy
DiagMart offers a one (1) year limited warranty on all products. This Warranty is valid and enforceable only if you purchased a Product from diagmart.com.
Coverage: This Warranty is your exclusive remedy for defective workmanship or materials in your product.
How To Start a Warranty Claim.
To get a Warranty claim started:
1. Contact Customer Support.
If you need to cliam your warranty, contact us by email. Please have your order number, and your proof of purchase handy.
2. Prepare your Product for Shipment(if needed).
Pack your Product in the shipping materials (e.g., a shipping box or shipping label) we provide you to deliver your Product back to us. Once we receive your Product, we’ll determine if it has a defect or malfunction covered by our Warranty.
If we replace your Product, we won’t transfer any content or data from your original Product to your replacement Product. You are able to restore the data once you register your replacement Product with your Autel ID account.
If you start a warranty claim and we confirm that your product does not perform according to its Warranted Functionality, we’ll replace, repair or refund it. If we replace or repair it, we’ll make sure it performs substantially in accordance to our Warranted Functionality.
This Warranty is solely for you as the end-user of your Product. You cannot assign or transfer this Warranty to anyone, including a subsequent purchaser, friend, or family member.
Items Outside of this Warranty:
1. Products not purchased from diagmart.com
2. Misuse of Products, which includes (a) damage to the Product or loss of the Product resulting from an accident, theft, improper storage, misuse or abuse and mishandling, ect.
Q：Where are my orders shipped from?
A：Your order will be shipped from California or New York. If you want it to be shipped from a specific place, please let us know in advanced.
Q: If the one year free update expires, will it stop working?
A：You can still use your tool as usual even the one year update expires. It will not impact the normal usage of the tool. But, if you need the newest vehicle covrage, it's better to update.
Q: How do I know wether this tool cover the vehicles I want?
A：Generally, our tools are compatible with all the OBD2 vehicles, but functions may differ depending on vehicle makes and models. Please let us contact us and provide the VIN and vehicle make and model so that we can tell you the functions it supports.
Q: Can I return the item if I realize that it does not fit my purpose?
A：Yes, you can return the item within 30 days from the date you receive the it.