Autel MaxiVideo MV400 digital videoscope, equipped with a 5.5/8.5mm diameter camera probe with 5-times digital zooming capability and LED illumination, is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight.
MV400 features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional).
This video scope not only equipped 3.5" full-color LCD screen, autofocus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC.
Waterproof and high-flexibility detection line sized 1 meter (39.4 inches) is absolutely OK for some sophisticated detections.
MaxiVideo MV400 Features:
- Records and plays back still images and video clips.
- 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240).
- Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution.
- With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere.
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse.
- 5x digital zoom for increased viewing, Views objects as close as 1".
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer.
- Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes.
- White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control.
- Oil and scratch-resistant tempered glass lens.
- 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 3-4 hours of continuous use.
- Ergonomic and durable tool housing.
- One-year limited warranty,multi-language interface.
Autel Maxivideo MV400 Specification:
|Optimal viewing Distance||1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head
3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head
|Image capture||JPG images (640x480)
AVI videos (320 x 240)
|Screen type display||3.5" TFT LCD|
|Display resolution||320 x 240|
|Power supply||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)|
|Tested battery life||3-4 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")|
|Recording medium||Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)|
|Imager head||8.5mm (0.33") is standard and 5.5mm (0.22") is optional.|
|Waterproof||Imager head and cable to 3m (10')|
|Additonal ports||USB, video out (TV-out) port|
|Operating temp.||Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
|Storage temp.||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|TV out||NTSC, PAL|
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Package List:
- 1x Video-out cable (TV-out cable)
- 1x Imager head and cable(8.5mm is standard)
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x Magnet, hook and mirror (Optional)
- 1x Charger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User manual