Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight.
Maxivideo MV208 features 5.5/8.5mm Image Heads with Oil / Scratch Resistant Glass Built-In LED to Illuminate the Inspection Area with Control 1 Meter (39.4”) Semi-Rigid Flexible Watertight Shaft.
Autel MV208 is not only features a 2.4" full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC.
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 Features:
- 2.4 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
- Records and plays back still images and video clips
- Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution
- 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
- Narrow probe diameter available in 8.5mm and fits most spark plug holes
- White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
- Views objects as close as 1"
- Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
- 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 Specification:
|Optimal viewing Distance||3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head|
|Image capture||JPG images (640x480)
AVI videos (320 x 240)
|Screen type display||2.4" TFT LCD|
|Display resolution||320 x 240|
|Power supply||4xAA alkaline battery(1.5V)|
|Tested battery life||3-4 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||184 x 162.5 x 78mm (7.24" x 6.39" x 3.07")|
|Recording medium||Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)|
|Imager head||18.5mm (0.33") is standard
5.5mm (0.22") is optional.
|Waterproof||Imager head and cable to 3m (10')|
|Additonal ports||USB, video out (TV-out) port|
|Operating temp.||Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
|Storage temp.||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Video output||Video output|
|TV out||NTSC, PAL|
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 Package List:
- MVIHC55 Module
- AV Cable
- User's Manual
- Mini USB Cable
Has come in so handy on several occasions. Wouldn't like to be without it!