The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII MaxiLink ML609P is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featured with ABS and SRS system diagnosis, 2.8’’ LCD, built-in DTC lookup library, ML609P offers swift code reading function.
Autel ML609P also can read, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN). Views freeze frame data.
A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by ML609P, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, GM, Audi, BMW, Benz, Mini, VW, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota, HYUNDAI and KIA, etc.
Autel ML609P Features:
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS and SRS on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8" LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC
Autel MaxiLINK ML609P Specification
|Display||2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Connectivity||USB mini 2.0 / OBD II DB15|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|External Power||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||182.8 mm (7.2") x 90.9 mm (3.6") x 33.2 mm (1.3")|
|Net Weight||237.9 g (0.524 lb.)|
Autel ML609P Package List
- 1X ML609P
- 1X Main cable
- 1X Carrying Case
- 1X User Manual
- 1X Quick Reference Guide
- 1X Mini USB Cable
Only bad thing is that it asks you if you want to clear codes and you have to be careful not to clear them before knowing what they are!!! Really good scanner tho, love it!