1. Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 Multi-Protocol Pass-Thru Interface
The Autel MaxiFlash Elite is a versatile Pass-Thru vehicle interface that supports multiple protocols. It is fully compliant with SAE J2534-1 and SAE J2534-2 protocols (March 2006). The MaxiFlash Elite J2534 is specifically designed to offer convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on a wide range of modern vehicle diagnostic buses.
It provides the features most desired by OEM customers, including reliability, fast performance, and flexibility. The MaxiFlash Elite is a reliable tool that ensures stable and efficient communication between the PC and the vehicle's electronic control units (ECUs). With its fast performance, users can complete ECU reprogramming tasks efficiently. Additionally, the MaxiFlash Elite offers flexibility, allowing it to be used on various vehicle models and diagnostic systems.
Replacement ECU programming accessory tool
MaxiFlash Elite is an accessory tool for Autel MaxiSYS Elite II, Elite, MS908 Pro, MS908S Pro, MS908S Pro II, MK908P, and MK908 Pro II to program ECUs on specific BMW and Benz vehicles, in case you lost the J-2534 programmer.
Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics
If you use the MaxiFlash Elite(J-2534 pass-thru) stand alone, it's compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS, and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics.
Compatible Third Parties OEM Diagnostic
You can download the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) subscription software to program the vehicle ECU module with the PC or scanner.
Note: To work with OEM software to program ECUs, you need to check with the car manufacturer directly. To work with Autel scan tools to program ECUs on specific BMW and Benz vehicles, you need to have valid subscription.
Speed up Reprogram
J2534 itself is an ECU programming tool, but it must be used with PC or Autel Scanner to Speed up Programming/ Coding
Fix Original Software, Improve Vehicle Performance
J2534 can be used with Autel devices to perform ECU coding/ programming features. It can modify some original manufacturer settings, disable useless functions, refresh high-end functions, and improve the applicability of vehicles.
2. ECU Programming for Benz & BMW
J2534 is a powerful accessory that can work with Autel MaxiSYS Elite II, Elite, MS908 Pro, MS908S Pro, MS908S Pro II, MK908P, and MK908 Pro II to perform ECU Programming function.
J2535 is used in conjunction with the above devices, allowing you to access the car ECU module and adjust the ECU module as needed: program rewriting, ECU upgrade and downgrade, ECU module matching and replacement, etc.
ECU Online and Offline Coding
- By overwriting the pre-programmed options already present in the ECU module, adjusting the car's specific functions, modifying the OE settings, activating advanced functions, and disabling annoying functions, you are no longer bound by the OE settings.
- For example: Volkswagen, Audi online coding, Renault online coding, custom personalized settings for Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot, Citroen, etc.
Note: J2534 is just an accessory, if you want to maximize the ECU programming and coding functions, please purchase the corresponding scanner.
3. Download and Installation Guide --- Setup J2534 Pass-Thru Device Driver for PC
Method 1: Use CD installation
Insert the driver installation CD to PC and open CD folder——Click “Autel Run.exe” ——Click “MaxiFlash Elite”——“Select the installation language”——Click “Install”——“Finish”
Method 2: Download “Maxi PC Suite” directly
- Click Autel official website ——Download “Maxi PC Suite”——click “setup.exe”——“Select the installation language”——Click “Install”——“Finish”
- During the installation process, you can upgrade the j2534 driver software through the PC to upgrade the firmware.
After connecting the J2534 to the PC and installing the driver, you can program your car via the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) subscription software. Using OEM software, Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 can also be used as a diagnostic tool. You can use J2534 to read and clear DTCs, display system data records, collect sensor data and common OBDII log data, and more.
Note: Since the J2534 is an accessory, if you have any problem when programming/ coding ECU with the original software, please contact the original manufacturer for technician support.
4. J2534 Improve Reprogramming & Diagnostic Speed
Supports simultaneous communication definition in J2534-1, running 3 protocols at the same time.
- Supports bus protocols:Primary CAN/ISO15765/GMLAN, Secondary CAN/ISO15765/GMLAN, Ford SCP (J1850PWM), GM Class2 (J1850VPW) , KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230), Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- Compliant to SAE J2534-1 (2004) and J2534-2 (2006) reprogramming standards
- Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
Supports Multiple Device Connections to the PC
Embedded with the ARM9 Dual-core processor (clocked up to 500MHz)
Rugged aluminum case with non-slip rubber end caps, capable of withstanding harsh environment.
5. Supports Connect with Autel Scanners and PC
6. J2534 Port Details Every Panel
Autel MaxiFlash Elite Package List
MaxiFlash Elite Specifications
||Wireless BT V2.1 + EDR,USB 2.0
||Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, 2.4GHz
|Input Voltage Range
||12VDC to 24VDC
||170mA @ 12VDC 100mA @ 24VDC
||0°C to +60°C (ambient)
||-65°C to +100°C (ambient)
||Length: 149 mm (5.87") Width: 86mm (3.38") Height: 35 mm (1.28")
MaxiFlash Elite Product guides and documents
MaxiFlash Elite User Manual (PDF)
www.diagmart.com is Autel Authorized Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.