Autel EV Diagnostic Upgrade Kit - Turn Your Maxisys Tablet Into Pro-Level EV Scanner
Global Electric Vehicles Increasingly Require Professional EV Diagnostic Tools
The automotive industry's transition towards electric vehicles (EVs) is accelerating, and it is expected that by 2030, more than a quarter of new passenger cars sold will be electric. This shift signals a new era in EV diagnostics for the global aftermarket. If you already have Autel Ultra/MS919/MS909 series devices, you can plan ahead by adding an Autel EVDiag Kit to your diagnostic tools, which will help your repair shop gain more business opportunities and increase its market value.
Autel EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit - The Ultimate Diagnostic Partner for Electric Vehicles
The Autel EV Diagnostic Upgrade Kit consists of the EVDiag Box and specific adapters for electric vehicles, which enable the user to perform HV system diagnostics and battery pack analysis. When used in conjunction with the Autel Ultra/MS919/MS909 series devices, the Autel EV Diagnostic Upgrade Kit converts the auto scan tool into an EV diagnostic scanner, thereby expanding the scope of diagnostic capabilities for electric vehicles.
Wider 1996-2023 Vehicle Coverage: Provides coverage for almost 99% of diesel cars, electric cars, hybrid cars, and more.
Work with 50+ Brands: Compatible with over 50 brands, including BMW, Mini, VW, Skoda, Tesla, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Hyundai, KIA, Renault, and more.
Cost-effective 895 Dollars: With a one-time purchase of 895 dollars, you can upgrade your Autel MaxiSys Ultra to an EV scanner without having to buy other EV devices or adapters.
Professional EV Functions: Provides high-voltage system diagnostics, battery pack diagnostics, electric controller diagnostics, motor controller diagnostics, and more.
Win More Profitable Income: With massive vehicle software data and top-level EV diagnostic functions, Autel EV Diagnostics is sure to attract more new-energy vehicle owners, thereby increasing the income of repair shops.
HV System Diagnostics: Do OE-Level Diagnostic for HV System
High-voltage system diagnostics provide comprehensive solutions for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
As electric vehicles continue to rise in popularity for both personal and business use, conventional diagnostic tools are limited by their configurations and cannot effectively diagnose the HV system of new-energy vehicles, retrieve detailed battery pack information, or check electric controllers. That's where high-voltage system diagnostics come in, providing advanced diagnostic capabilities specifically designed for EVs to ensure proper maintenance and repair.
1. Efficient High-voltage Component Diagnostics
The Autel EV Box allows the Autel Ultra/MS919/MS909 auto scanner to perform comprehensive diagnostics on high-voltage components such as battery packs, electric controllers, and motor controllers.
2. Automated High-voltage System Scanning
This includes reading and erasing diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), generating diagnostic reports, and component replacement.
3. Accurate Battery Pack Analysis
A single click provides information on battery status, including State of Charge (SOC), State of Health (SOH), voltage, current, temperature, and live data of motors and compressors. Active tests can also be performed to quickly locate vehicle problems.
4. Effective Diagnostic Solutions
All high-voltage systems are integrated into one module, allowing for quick differentiation between high-voltage and low-voltage systems. In-depth block diagrams of the HV system, professional term descriptions, and safe operation guidelines help ease diagnostic complexity.
5. Wide Range of Coverage for Global EV Vehicles
Autel EV Box supports a range of global EV vehicles, including BMW, Mini, VW, Skoda, Tesla, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Hyundai, KIA, Renault, BYD, and more.
Battery Pack Diagnostics: Do Professional Battery Diagnostics
EV Vehicle Battery Out-of-Vehicle Check
- If the battery component is unable to communicate with the vehicle's computer, the Autel EV Box allows you to remove the battery from the vehicle and perform independent testing.
- The battery pack test makes it easy to determine whether the battery has been repaired properly without wasting time disassembling the battery from the vehicle and going back and forth.
EV Vehicle Battery Pack Diagnostics
- The Autel EV Kit provides three ways to connect vehicle batteries: OBD, specific cables (for BMW, VW, Tesla, etc.), and jumper cables. The on-screen tips guide you to choose the right cable for your needs.
- With just one click, you can directly read battery information such as State of Charge (SOC), State of Health (SOH), Voltage, Current, Temperature, etc. The graphical presentation of battery status provides intelligent battery maintenance recommendations.
- The Autel EV Kit can identify any faults or defects in the battery cells or modules that may impact the safety of the vehicle.
- The kit can detect any abnormalities in the charging or discharging behavior of the battery pack, which could indicate a problem with the charging system or the battery itself.
- The Autel EV Kit provides feedback to the driver or the vehicle's control system to optimize the use of the battery pack and extend its lifespan.
- The Autel EV Kit is widely compatible with various electric vehicles from brands such as Mini, VW, Skoda, Audi, Tesla, Honda, Nissan, Lexus, Renault, and more.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
The Autel EV Kit, when combined with the Autel Ultra/MS919/MS909 scanners, provides comprehensive diagnostics for both fuel and electric vehicles, resolving any compatibility issues. It offers OE-level system diagnostics and HV system diagnostics that apply to more than 140 brands and 10,000+ models from American, Asian, and European regions. With CAN FD and DoIP technology, the Autel Ultra/MS919/MS909 scanners have expanded coverage of newer vehicle models, and we are continuously developing new models to make the diagnostic scanner available to serve as many vehicles as possible.
Working with Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Jaguar, Lexus, Suzuki, Mazda, Lexus, Hyundai, Infiniti, Nissan, Mitsubishi, B-MW, Bentley, Bugatti, Au-di, VW, Skoda, Porsche, Opel, Fiat, Peugeot, Citroen, Volvo, Mini, Saab, Land Rover, Renault, etc.
Working with B-MW, MINI, VW, Au-di, Skoda, Tesla, Ford, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Hyundai, KIA, Renault, etc.
EV BOX Package List
How To Upgrade Autel Ultra / MS919/ MS909 to Autel Ultra EV, MS919 EV, MS909 EV?
Step 1: Purchase Autel EVDiag Box
Step 2: Upgrade Scanner Software Version (V2.60)
Autel EVDiag Kit is ONLY compatible with Autel Ultra/MS919/MS909 automotive scanner. You need to upgrade the scanner software version (V2.60) and connect Autel EV Box.
Step 3: Recognize Autel EVDiag Upgraded Kit with Autel Scanner
1. Tap Autel Scanner “Settings” - Choose “EVDiag Box Setting”
2. Input Series Number of EVDiag Box - Click “Link EVDiag Box”
Step 4: Once Connect Successfully. You can operate “HV System Diagnostics”, “ Battery Pack Test”, etc.