Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Autel APB112 Features:
- Smart key simulator
- 46, 4D data collection
- 46 smart key password calculation
- 46 chip simulation
- Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
- Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
- Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
- Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
- Collects data from the ignition coil
- Identify ignition coil troubles
- Decode vehicle key chip data
- Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
- Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
- Compatible with Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508, and MX808IM, Auro Otosys IM100, IM600
- Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
- Cannot be used with the XP200
How to Use Autel APB112?
- Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
- After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
- The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
- Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
- The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
- Not work alone, but works together with any of the Autel Diagnostic Device i.e MaxiIM IM608, Autel MaxiIM IM508, and MX808IM
- Compact but would need to be used with the XP400, not with XP200.
- Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
Autel APB112 Package list:
- 1 x APB112 Smart Key Simulator
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
arrived fast, great add on for my im508 scanner