Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turn off warning lights.
Same time TS501 can OBDII Connected TPMS diagnostics. The TS501 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options.
Autel TS501 Main Features:
- Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- On-screen code definitions
- Activates ALL TPMS sensors on domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- Displays Sensor ID & Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature
- Program/Clone Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors
- Displays Relearn Procedure
- OBDII Relearn—Write IDs to TPMS module
- At-a-Glance TPMS Diagnostics Display Pinpoints Faults and Offers Fixes
- Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Free Software Updates—ensuring the tools vehicle coverage remains current
One Tool to Perform Every Step in TPMS TS501
Different Between TS401 and TS501
|Activates TPMS Sensors||✓||✓|
|Works on both 315 & 433 Mhz Freauencies||✓||✓|
|ChecksKey FOB Transmissions||✓||✓|
|Seves up to 5 TPMS Records||✓||✓|
|Reads Sensor Data- Presure,I.D.,Balt & Temp||✓||✓|
|Displays the Replacement Part Number||✓||✓|
|Reads & Writes Sensor ID's from the Vehicle's ECU||-||✓|
|Reads & Clears TPMS System Codes||-||✓|
|Shows On Screen Code Definitions||-||✓|
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package List:
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Battery
TS501 Good For Tacoma
We changed from our set of winter tires to all season tires on our 2006 and 2008 Toyota Tacoma trucks. The TS501 did a fine job of resetting the tire sensor for both vehicles.
Reads OEM sensors really fast.
Able to read 2017 Tacoma and 2016 Honda Pilot OEM sensors in less than 5 seconds per sensor. Also able to retrieved tpms IDs from cars ECU. It can easily upload the OEM IDs to the cars ECU with no problems. However, it is not able to read Schrader EZ sensor that are already activated from the tire shop when I had it installed. I have a second set of tires that has the Schrader sensor.
Awesome tool! It's worked on every vehicle I've used
Awesome tool! It's worked on every vehicle I've used it on so far - except a 2007 Avalon, Today I replaced two TPMS sensors on a 2010 Tundra, and it cut the normal reprogramming time in half. Install the sensors, scan each tire, then connect the OBD cable, tell it to relearn sensors, then (I'm not sure why) disconnect the OBD cable and scan each sensor again. Regardless, it works. And it works much faster than the factory relearn method, and faster than using our Snap On scanner to put the vehicle into relearn mode, then doing a relearn of each sensor. Highly recommended! Just wish that it would work with all TPMS systems.