Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic & service tool is designed to activate all recognized universal and OEM TPMS sensors, Reset and programming tire pressure sensors, Clear code and turn off TPMS warning lights.
Autel TS501 Main Features:
- Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- On-screen code definitions
- Activates ALL TPMS sensors on domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- Displays Sensor ID & Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature
- Program/Clone Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors
- Displays Relearn Procedure
- OBDII Relearn—Write IDs to TPMS module
- At-a-Glance TPMS Diagnostics Display Pinpoints Faults and Offers Fixes
- Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Free Software Updates—ensuring vehicle coverage remains current
One Tool to Perform Every Step in TPMS TS501
Different Between TS401 and TS501
|Activates TPMS Sensors||✓||✓|
|Works on both 315 & 433 Mhz Freauencies||✓||✓|
|ChecksKey FOB Transmissions||✓||✓|
|Seves up to 5 TPMS Records||✓||✓|
|Reads Sensor Data- Presure,I.D.,Balt & Temp||✓||✓|
|Displays the Replacement Part Number||✓||✓|
|Reads & Writes Sensor ID's from the Vehicle's ECU||-||✓|
|Reads & Clears TPMS System Codes||-||✓|
|Shows On Screen Code Definitions||-||✓|
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package List:
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Battery
Great product, it worked great with Autel MX-Sensor 315MHz TPMS Programable Universal Sensor. It was super easy to program these sensors for my Infiniti G35. Super easy to use and update when you initially set it up.
I purchased some fancy wheels for my wife's car and we wanted to have TPMS's that would automatically connect to the car's system once we removed the winter tires. I was able to read the code from the existing wheels and use that same code to program the new sensors for the summer tires. When I switch, once the snow's gone, I hope that the car will not even know that I've swapped the wheels. I used this TS501 to read the existing ones and also program the new ones. I used the Autel 315MHz sensors.
The tool arrived sooner than expected and worked like a charm to reset my TPMS after seasonal tire swap.
We changed from our set of winter tires to all season tires on our 2006 and 2008 Toyota Tacoma trucks. The TS501 did a fine job of resetting the tire sensor for both vehicles.
Able to read 2017 Tacoma and 2016 Honda Pilot OEM sensors in less than 5 seconds per sensor. Also able to retrieved tpms IDs from cars ECU. It can easily upload the OEM IDs to the cars ECU with no problems. However, it is not able to read Schrader EZ sensor that are already activated from the tire shop when I had it installed. I have a second set of tires that has the Schrader sensor.