Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner, Comprehensive TPMS Solutions, ECU Coding, 30+ Special Service, With Free 4PCS MX Sensors
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for the TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Highlights:
2-year Free Update Service - The MP808TS purchased after August 2022 comes with a two-year free software update online. When the free update expires, you can purchase the update service. Even if you don't update, the device still can be used as normal.
Multi-Language Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese
Come With 4 PCS Sensors - You don't need to spend extra to buy sensors.
Wide Coverage: The automotive scanner is compatible with most domestic, Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
VAG Guided Function - Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Man LD.
Refresh Hidden Features - Compatible with VW, Audi, and Skoda.
FAC Auto Auth - Providing an Independent Trust Authority for OE, Tool Vendors, and Service Shops to securely service modern service.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Features:
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
- Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
- TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
- Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
- Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
- On-screen relearn procedure
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Functions:
Two Years Free Update Service
The Autel MP808TS comes with two years of free update service so that you can keep up with Autel's latest software updates and vehicle coverage.
VAG Guided Function
Designed for VAG cars!! Autel MaxiCOM MP808TS boasts guided functions that provide OE-level guidance and allow you just follow the screen instructions step by step to complete some complex operations. For example, if you want to replace brake pads, the MP808TS scanner will tell you when to enter Service mode, and when to replace the brake pads, with detailed steps and tips. Best tool for beginners and DIY mechanics. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bently(newly added), etc.
Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
1). Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
2). Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active/Actuation Tests and Adaptations
3). Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel MP808TS can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
Complete TPMS Services for Greater Security
MP808TS can help you monitor the tire status including tire pressure and temperature; it is indispensable when you need to replace the bad sensors. In addition, it offers DTC descriptions, so you can easily find out wrong places.
It is capable of improving your vehicles' safety. Details as the following:
1. Embedded antennae triggers /reads 98% of all known TPMS sensors
2. Diagnose ECU for complete TPMS health check with DTC description
3. Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures and performs OBD2 Relearns
4. Programs MX-Sensor by 4 options to replace OEM sensors:
a) Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
b) Copy by Manual Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
c) Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
d) Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
5. Reads & clears DTCs from TPMS
6. Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
7. TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/ SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
10). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
11). Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
and much more......
Full OBD2 Functions Ready for Passing Emission Test
1.Read Permanent Trouble Codes
2. Read Live Data Stream when the engine is running to make sure it works fine
3. Query Freeze Frame Data which is saved when troubles happen and helps you find the problem
4. Read Current Trouble Codes
5. Clear Trouble Codes and turn off the check engine light (MIL)
6. O2 Sensor Monitor Test will measure the oxygen content of the exhaust to ensure compliance to a state emissions standard
7. On-board Monitored System Test can retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored
8. Read Pending Trouble Codes indicate problems that have been detected but not considered serious yet. They won't turn on the MIL and can be erased if faults don't occur
9. Component Monitored System Test
10. Read Vehicle Identification Number which may be abraded on the engine.
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. It then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.
Refresh Hidden Features
Automotive diagnostic scan tool MP808TS can help you activate the hidden features already programmed to car computers to get high-end functions. Such as installing the auto start-stop system, customizing the injector light, changing US-style daytime light, adjust the auto door look at a particular speed. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
FAC Auto Auth
AutoAuth Gateway Access & Renault Gateway(Additional Purchase) - Autel MP808TS supports the AutoAuth function, empowering you to bypass the SGW module and directly access to 2018 & newer FCA(Fiat Chrysler) vehicles, such as Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc, still increasing. It also supports gateway access of Renault (version after V4.50).
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
7. More Helpful Features
- Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
- Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
- One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
Autel MP808TS Add-On Functions:
Compatible With Battery Tester(BT506):
The Autel MP808TS can work with the BT506 to do battery tests: In-vehicle and Out-vehicle tests; it can also check the working condition of the vehicle starter and charging system status.
Work With Inspection Camera (MV108):
You can use MP808TS to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, such as engine cylinders, and small part inspections like spark plug holes, and record digital still images and videos.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Specification:
Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Power and Battery
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life
Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input
5 V/1.5 A
600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
5% - 95% non-condensing
270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
885 g (2.31 lb.)
ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol
Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Package list:
1pc x Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS main unit
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry Case
4pc x Sensors
|Product Model||Our Update Price||Market Update Price|
|Maxisys Ultra||1,199||1695||Shop Now|
|Maxisys Elite||906.5||1295||Shop Now|
|Maxisys CV||969||1,295||Shop Now|
|MS908P/ MS908S Pro||7995||1295||Shop Now|
|MS908/ MS908S||650||895||Shop Now|
|Maxisys Mini MS905||530||695||Shop Now|
|DS808/ DS808K||290||349.5||Shop Now|
|MP808/ MP808K||290||349.5||Shop Now|
Q：Where are my orders shipped from?
A：Your order will be shipped from California or New York. If you want it to be shipped from a specific place, please let us know in advanced.
Q: If the one year free update expires, will it stop working?
A：You can still use your tool as usual even the one year update expires. It will not impact the normal usage of the tool. But, if you need the newest vehicle covrage, it's better to update.
Q: How do I know wether this tool cover the vehicles I want?
A：Generally, our tools are compatible with all the OBD2 vehicles, but functions may differ depending on vehicle makes and models. Please let us contact us and provide the VIN and vehicle make and model so that we can tell you the functions it supports.
Q: Can I return the item if I realize that it does not fit my purpose?
A：Yes, you can return the item within 30 days from the date you receive the it.
Quisquemos sodales suscipit tortor ditaemcos condimentum de cosmo lacus meleifend menean diverra loremous.Shop The Collection