Autel MaxiPro MP808BT
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT is an advanced wireless automotive diagnostic scanner, featuring specialized diagnostic services and functions for customers. Based on Android OS and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiPRO MP808BT scanner performs comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis efficiently and accurately.
6 Top Reasons to Buy Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT
1. 2-year Free Update Service - The MP808BT purchased after August 2022 enjoys a two-year free software update online. When the free update expires, you can purchase the update service. Even if you don't update, the device can still be used as normal.
2. 31+ Maintenance Service - It performs commonly used scheduled service resets that a DIYer or auto technician would need for everyday car maintenance.
3. 13+ Languages Supported - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, etc.
4. VAG Guided Function - Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Man LD.
5. Refresh Hidden Features - Compatible with VW, Audi, and Skoda.
6. No IP Limit - You can use it all around the world.
AUTEL MP808BT ADVANTAGES:
2022 New Released Features:
1. VAG Guided Function
- Autel MP808BT with guided functions provides OE level guidance and allows you just follow the screen instructions step by step to complete some complex operations.
2. Refresh Hidden Features
MP808BT can help you activate the hidden features already programmed to the car computers to get high-end functions. Such as installing the auto start-stop system, customizing injector light, changing US-style daytime light, adjust auto door look at a particular speed.
3. Two Years Free Update Service
The Autel MP808BT comes with two years of free update service so that you can keep up with Autel's latest software updates and vehicle coverage.
4. FAC Auto Auth
Providing an Independent Trust Authority for OE, Tool Vendors and Service Shops to securely service modern service.
OE-Level All Systems Diagnostics Works on 99% of Vehicles
The Autel MP808BT auto diagnostic tablet, specially designed for DIYers and auto technicians, enables OE-LEVEL diagnostics on all available vehicle modules including ECM, TCM, ABS, Airbag, BCM, Parking/Steering/Suspension/Radio, Lighting/HVAC systems to pull codes, retrieve freeze frame & ECU Info, clear codes, reset monitors, ect.
1. Read/ clear codes for all available electronic systems
2. Turn off warning lights
3. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
4. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs;
5. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
Comprehensive 30+ Hot Services
MP808BT diagnostic tool offers 31+ service functions including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, Key Fob Programming, etc. And it performs commonly used scheduled service resets that a DIYer or auto technician would need for everyday car maintenance.
Oil Service Reset - Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
TPMS Service - Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
EPB Service - Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
ABS/SRS Services - Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
SAS Service - Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
DPF Regeneration Service - Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
SAS Service - To perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
Headlamp, Suspension, Lang change, Odometer, Seats, CHG tire size, TEC learn and WIN DR ROOF, etc
Key Fob Programming + Auto VIN Scan
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT diagnostic tablet scanner can add new car keys, disable lost keys and perform remote learning on low IMMO grade system vehicles. With the Key Fob Programming function, it can erase lost key information to prevent your vehicle from being stolen. It also supports adding new keys and remote learning.
Autel MP808BT features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN technology that can identify vehicle make, model, year instantly for efficient diagnostics. Combined with the Auto Scan function, it can perform a comprehensive scanning over all available modules present to locate fault causes.
Bi-directional Control/ Active Test
The car scanner MP808BT with bi-directional control can send commands to vehicle ECUs to perform vehicle-specific active tests on various car components and parts, for example, EVAP test, Cylinder Deactivation, Cycling A/C Clutch On/Off, switch fuel injector on/off, cycling ABS motor pump, test car window, door, sunroof, wipers and so on to pinpoint fault locations easily and effectively.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
The MP808BT automotive diagnostic tablet comes with extensive vehicle coverage for more than 140 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
To ensure that every car driving into your garage becomes your customer, we have updated the range of models to cover more than 10000+ vehicles. With the emergence of new cars, vehicle coverage is gradually increasing.
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Helpful Functions For Mechanics & Auto Repair Shops
MaxiFix – Comes with an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs databases for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
Remote Desk – Works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
Shop Manager – Owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
Data Manager – Supports storing, printing, and reviewing the saved files.
Academy - Provides tutorials and technical bulletins written by top-notch technicians and product experts.
Compatible With Battery Tester(BT506):
The Autel MP808BT can work with the BT506 to do battery tests such as In-vehicle and Out-vehicle test; it can also check the working condition of the vehicle starter and charging system status.
Work With Inspection Camera (MV108):
You can use MP808BT to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, such as engine cylinders, and small part inspections like spark plug holes, and record digital still images and videos.
Wireless (BT) Connection 33 feet (10m )
Autel MP808BT wireless scan tool is an upgraded version of MP808, DS808 and MS906. It can access all available vehicle systems wirelessly at a range up to 33 feet(10m).
ABS Auto Bleed
MP808BT auto diagnostic scanner tool comes with a useful ABS Brake Bleeding hot function that enables technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module, which saves you time and money from taking your cars to a dealership or shop.
Data Manager Printing Sharing
MP808BT auto diagnostic scan tool offers Data Printing and Data Sharing features to generate diagnostic reports before and after car diagnostics and maintenance services for comparison, sharing the report with customers by printing it out or sending it via Email.
Autel MP808BT Features:
- 1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- 2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- 3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- 4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- 5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- 6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- 7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- 8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- 9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- 10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MP808BT Specification:
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||•Mini USB 2.0，USB 2.0，Wi-Fi，Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
||•Input: N/A，Output: buzzer
|Power and Battery:
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:
||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input:
||5 V/1.5 A
||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D):
||237.8 mm (9.4") x 148.6 mm (5.9") x 35.5 mm (1.4")
||788 g (1.74 lb.)
||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850PWM, SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol，
ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed,Low-speed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)，Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
Autel MP808BT Package List:
- 1x MaxiPro MP808BT
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- Adapter for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for PSA-2
- Adapter for Fiat-3
- Full Set OBD Adapters