Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Highlight
- Cortex-A9 processor, 32G memory and 7-inch 1024 x 600 resolution LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Bluetooth connection, Auto VIN Scan, live data and ECU Info, Full OBDII Function
- Wireless all system OE-level diagnostic with 21 special maintenance service
- Superior special functions, including oil reset and EPB/ BMS/ SAS/ DPF/ ABS/ TPMS / IMMO
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle
- 1-year free update & 1-year warranty, After 1-year free update we can provide update service
- Upgraded Version of Autel MK808/MX808
MK808BT Has 21 Advanced Services
As Upgraded Version of Autel MK808/MX808. MK808BT automotive scan tool can perform 21 service functions, including IMMO Keys(All Keys Lost, Add Key, Reset Key), ABS bleeding, Airbag Reset, Oil rest, TPMS sensors relearn, DPF Regeneration, SAS Calibration, EPB, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Cylinder, Trans Adaption.
All System Diagnostic and Full OBDII Functions
Autel MK808BT diagnostic scan tool can access and diagnose all available vehicle modules wirelessly. With complete capabilities for codes, live data and ECU Info, it reads & clears codes on all ECUs and shows live data in text, graph or analog.
10M Wireless Bluetooth Connection
MK808BT Diagnostic Tool comes with lined connection and Bluetooth wireless connection. Connect to the vehicle via Bluetooth through the MaxiVCI dongle and perform wireless diagnosis on your vehicle without worrying about not long enough cable.
More Special Service
Auto VIN Scan
MK808BT diagnostic tool features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Technology and Auto Scan function to identify vehicle’s make, model, and year information and scan all vehicle ECUs at a single touch.
Most commonly performed service
In addition to the complete 10 OBD2 functions, Autel MK808BT diagnostic tablet can perform 21 special services including the 6 commonly performed service:
- Oil Reset: Reset service mileage and service intervals after oil change and turn off the oil light.
- EPB Reset: Reset brake pads after replacement of brake system.
- SAS Calibration: Calibrate steering angle sensors and clear memories of previous data stored.
- DPF Regeneration: Perform DPF force regeneration
- BMS Service: Register battery after replacement
- TPMS Relearn: Relearn TPMS Sensors ID
IMMO Keys/Key Fob Programming
- All Keys Lost: Both Key Missing, Create New Key to The Vehicle
- Add New Key: Add on An Extra Key To The Vehicle
- Reset Key: Relearn The Key
The Key Programming of MK808BT is designed for Asian vehicles that have low-grade anti-theft systems, please make sure your car is supported if you focus on this function before you order.
ABS Auto Bleed
MK808BT auto diagnostic scanner tool comes with useful ABS Brake Bleeding hot function that enables technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module to get a firm brake.
Note: You still need to bleed the air manually in the brake lines after ABS brake bleeding.
ECM Bi-directional Control
With bi-directional control service so that the MK808BT diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
This function is useful in determining whether the ECM responds to a command well.
Complete diagnostic service system
Diagnostic - Service - Vehicle History - Tutorial Academy - Remote Support - MaxiFix (troubleshooter database) - Support - Update
As a full system diagnostic scanner, MK808BT supply you with a complete diagnostic technical support system.
More convenient app service
Data Manager - The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files.
Shop Manager – The Shop Manager application manages the workshop information, customer information records, and test vehicle history records.
MaxiFix – launches the on-line troubleshooter database, gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
Autel MK808BT Support Language & Vehicle
Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish
Vehicle Coverage: Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki...specific vehicle support lookup
Autel MK808bt Specifications:
|Operating System||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio input/output||Input: N/A
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
|Warranty & Update||1-year Free Update & Warranty|
Autel MK808BT Package List:
- 1 x MK808BT Tablet
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1 x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x User Manual