Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete OBD II diagnosis and reads/erases DTCs for ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission on most 1996 and newer vehicles.
ML629 Retrieves Generic, manufacturer specific codes and pending codes, Turns off check engine light, clears codes and resets monitors.Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data.
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Features
- *Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- *Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- *Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- *Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- *Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- *Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- *Views freeze frame data
- *Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- *Graphs data
Advantages of MaxiLink ML629
1. ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission DiagnosisThis OBD2 scanner can be utilized to read and erase trouble codes from Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and Engine/ Transmission
2. Complete OBD2 Functions
Through fast-access all 10 modes of OBDII functions including Read/Clear Codes, View Live Data/Freeze Frame Data/Vehicle Information, I/M Readiness Status Checking, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN), Component Test etc,
3. Practical Additional Functions
- DTC Lookup: Identify where a fault might be occurring within a vehicle by simply clicking several buttons, instead of looking for each code’s definition online one by one.
- Data Playback: Analyze the car’s health condition and make accurate diagnosis according to history diagnostic recordings combined with current diagnostic results.
- Data Printing: Print DTC data recorded by this OBD2 scanner, and then show the diagnostic result to the technician straightforwardly.
4. Widespread Vehicle Coverage
A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by Autel ML629, including GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact us.
5. Lifetime Free Software Update
ML629 obd2 abs scanner is the update version of Autel AL619 and ML619, User can update this scan tool ONLY after registered this car diagnostic tool. Then you could download software, update online, retrieve information.
6. Multi-language Free Change
Multilingual Language Support – English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Nederlands, Polish, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian.
Different betweent ML329, ML619 and ML629
|Read MIL Status||✓||✓||✓|
|O2 Monitor Test||-||✓||✓|
|On-board Monitor Test||-||✓||✓|
|AutoVIN for Quick DTC Definition||✓||-||✓|
|Read Enhanced Codes in Powertrain System for Ford, GM and Chrysler||-||-||✓|
|AC/DC Voltage Test||-||-||✓|
|Read/Erase DTCs for Transmission||-||-||✓|
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Specification
|Display||2.8inch LCD with 320X240 resolution|
|Connectivity||USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|External Power||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||182.8 mm (7.2”) x 90.9 mm (3.6”) x 33.2 mm (1.3”)|
|Net Weight||247 g (0.544 lb.)|
Autel ML629 Package List
- 1x MaxiLink ML629 Unit
- 1x TF card
- 1x OBDII Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick guide
Easy to use
Diagnosed my Dodge Charger ABS problem right out of the box, right down to which sensor was bad. I haven't used all the features yet, but what I have used it on was accurate and easy to understand.
Works great. Quickly diagnosed the check engine light on my 2003 toyota camry. It's small enough so that I can store it on my car. The case that it comes with is also really handy. and has extra pockets to store everything.I like this compact design over the design of the other OBD2 readers.
Great code reader and easy to use
This is a great code reader. I was able to quickly read a code, make the necessary fix, and then clear the code. This will come in handy and has a nice storage case for the reader and cable.
Good little device
Had a cheapo code reader and wanted a device what could do more. This did not disappoint, loads of features ABS/SRS/Transmission and engine management code reader. Found codes I didn't know about and pending codes. Worth ever penny. Already saved money by not taking it to the garage. Also get free updates so youll always have the latest fault code info.
ML629 Great product!
Affordable, fully functional obdII unit. Great value, works flawlessly. Extremely pleased. Have yet to look on the site for their update and printing suite, though.