Autel MaxiPro MP808K
Featuring extensive OE-Level diagnostics coverage for all systems, comprehensive service functions, active tests, bi-directional control, ABS bleeding, etc, MP808K has the same software functions as Autel MS906. Coming with EXTRA 11 non-standard adapters, MP808K covers much more vehicles in the market than MP808. Not only save you 150USD for ordering the connectors separately but also get you more business/solve more issues at the first time.
Top 6 Reasons To Buy Autel Maxipro MP808K
- Multi-Language Supported - English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
- Cost-Effective Alternative for MS906 - Having basically the same functions as MS906, Autel MP808K becomes a more cost-effective alternative for Autel MS906 scan tool.
- Comes with Complete Autel Connect Kit (OBD1 Adapters) - If your car is OBD1 instead of the OBD2, the complete OBD1 adapters kit is here for you.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage - Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, extra OBD1 adapter for more vehicles.
- A Real Problem Solver - the MP808K features OE- level diagnosis and 30+ services to meet different needs and save you time and money in most car maintenance.
- Free Software Update - Diagmart provides a one-year free software update online for Autel MP808K.
AUTEL MP808K ADVANTAGES
OE-Level Diagnostics on All Available Car Electronic Systems
MP808K car diagnostic tool can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System and etc that you can find only on the most sophisticated scan tools. It covers all available vehicle modules, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. With complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching and etc, MP808K auto diagnostic scan tool is a professional diagnosis and service tool for technicians and home mechanics.
30+ Practical Hot Services Functions
Less cost does not mean fewer functions. Same as Autel MS906, MP808K boasts more than 30 maintenance functions to meet all kinds of needs. It's perfect for both technicians and home mechanics. The service functions include Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Key Coding, Suspension Calibration, EGR, VGT Turbo Calibration, Transmission Adaptation, Matchings, Headlamps, Window Door Roof, etc.
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
Active Tests (Bi-Directional Control)
MaxiPro MP808K is a bi-directional scanner that can control various vehicle parts or components to perform active tests (also known as component tests, functional tests) like turn fuel pump on/off, cycling the A/C Clutch on/off, EVAP test, testing individual fuel injectors, windows, doors, sunroof, wipers, to monitor the operations to check whether they are functioning properly and quickly locate the fault causes.
Broader & Newer Vehicle Coverage
As a most recent 2021 new release Autel scanner, Autel MP808K car diagnostic tablet computer can work on 80+ Makes, 140+ Brands, and 10,000+ Models, US domestic and abroad up to 2018, 2019 and some up to 2020 to perform OE level diagnostics.
With frequently released software programs, its vehicle coverage is still fast-growing and makes it the best diagnostic tool pick for every auto repair shop with all kinds of cars in and out each and every day!
ABS Brake Bleeding
Autel MP808K car diagnostic tool is capable of performing ABS brake bleeding function to bleed air out of the ABS module and saves you time and money taking your car to a dealership or shop.
Easy Data Printing & Sharing
MP808K auto diagnostic scan tool enables diagnostic technicians or mechanics to generate diagnostic reports before and after car diagnostics and maintenance services for comparison or sharing with customers by printing it out or sending it to customers via E-mail.
KEY FOB PROGRAMMING
Autel MP808K professional automotive scanner comes with IMMO Keys function to protect your car from being stolen.
- Reset Key: Relearn a key
- Add New Key: Add an extra key to the vehicle
AUTO VIN & AUTO SCAN TECHNOLOGY
Autel MP808K automotive diagnostic tablet comes with the latest VIN-based Auto VIN technology to identify vehicles and retrieve vehicle information at a single touch. Combined with the Auto Scan technology, MP808K performs a comprehensive scan automatically overall vehicle ECUs to locate system faults and retrieve DTCs. It’s a great professional scan tool that can perform all systems diagnoses efficiently.
12 MONTHS FREE SOFTWARE UPDATES
MP808K automotive diagnostic computer comes with 12 Months of Free Software Updates which are updated frequently to improve its capability and coverage continuously. When the FREE 1(one) year updates period expires, you can still use all functions of the auto diagnostic scanner without any issues. However, updates do improve its capabilities and performances over time.
AUTEL CONNECT KIT
MP808K auto diagnostic tool comes with a complete Autel Connect Kit which offers wider coverage. Non-Standard OBDII adapters included are as below:
Adapter for FIAT-3; Adapter for PSA-3; Adapter for HONDA-3; Adapter for NISSAN-14
Adapter for GM/DAEWOO-12; Adapter for BMW-20; Adapter for KIA-20;
Adapter for CHRYSLER-16; Adapter for BENZ-38; Adapter for HYUNDAI-12+16
Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
Autel Maxipro MP808K Features
• Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
• Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
• Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
• Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
• Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MP808K Specification
|Operating System||Android 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A Output: buzzer|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Standby Time||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V /1.5A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V|
|Operating Temp||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4＂) x148.6 mm (5.9＂)x35.5 mm (1.4＂)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
Autel MaxiPro MP808K Packing List
everything is perfect.
I have uses diagnostics tool on multiple cars. I find this tool to be excellent at the price point. I have used it to fix my Chevy volt on my sons Volkswagen. I would have given it 5 stars but I believe there is always room for improvement.
The product is excellent 5 stars and to the seller and for the scanner itself. All great.
Excellent quality, and works Super. very satisfied with the purchase.