Autel MP808K is a professional diagnostic scan tool that can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all available vehicle modules, Key Fob Programming, Bi-Directional Control, Auto VIN and 23+ maintenance services.
Based on the Android operating system, a fast A9 1.5Ghz quad-core processor and a 7-inch LCD touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution, MP808K scanner offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
Autel MP808K Features:
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
8 Advantages For MaxiPRO MP808K
1. Full System Diagnostics & Bi-directional Control
The MP808 car diagnostic tool can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, etc. With complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching and etc.
Combined with the latest Auto VIN & Scan technology, MP808K scanner can retrieve vehicle information quickly and performs comprehensive scan automatically over all vehicle ECUs to locate system faults and retrieve DTCs. It’s a great professional scan tool that can perform all systems diagnosis efficiently.
With the Bi-directional control, the MP808k diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions. It’s very easy and quick for you to identify the problems.
2. Autel MP808K Powerful 23 Special Services
Autel MP808K diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
* Oil Service Reset – MP808K performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
* TPMS Service – MP808K quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
* EPB Service – MP808K initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
* ABS/SRS Services – MP808K performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
* SAS Service – MP808K performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
* DPF Regeneration Service – MP808K clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
And much more…
4. Autel MP808K Support Add Keys and ECU Reading
5. MaxiPro MP808K Supports Active Test
6. Built-in Technical Support APP For Repair Tutorial
7.Different Between DS808, MP808 and MS906
Cost-Effective Alternative for MS906, Best Upgrade Choice for DS808 MP808
Having basically the same functions as MS906, Autel MP808K becomes a perfect cost-effective alternative for Autel MS906 Scan Tool.
As some vehicle modules require a special adapter to access, with Autel complete connect kit, MP808K can access more modules than MaxiDAS DS808 and MP808. MP808K auto diagnostic scanner is a great upgrade choice for DS808 and MP808.
8. More Supports For Autel MP808K
Multi-language: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
One Year Warranty & One Year Free Update
Wide Vehicle Coverage: Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, extra OBD1 adapter for support more vehicle.
Autel MP808K Specification
|Operating System||Android 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A Output: buzzer|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Standby Time||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V /1.5A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V|
|Operating Temp||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4＂) x148.6 mm (5.9＂)x35.5 mm (1.4＂)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
MaxiPRO MP808K Package List
- 1x MaxiPro MP808
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1pc x for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
- 1pc x for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
- 1pc x for BMW-20
- 1pc x for Kia-20
- 1pc x for Nissan-14
- 1pc x for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1pc x for Honda-3
- 1pc x for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1pc x for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1pc x for Benz-38
- 1pc x for PSA-2
- 1pc x for Fiat-3
Everything was easy to set up. Took a long time to download the updated apps but well worth it. Read the codes on a cumins diesel truck. Very happy, should have bought it earlier. I wish it had a stylus pen getting older and fat fingers
Solid platform from Autel. The software overlay is very stable and fairly snappy. The only thing that can be a tad sluggish are the transitions between modules (at least when connected to a Mercedes-Benz). The MP808K comes with a separate case for the non-OBD2 adapters, which is a nice touch (the main tablet case and OBD2 interface is come in a smaller case...much easier to haul around). Autel updates the vehicle specific modules very often, and the main software has updated twice for me since I received mine almost 2 months ago. I have several vehicles but mainly use it on a diesel MB SUV. I've been able to initiate DPF regen cycles, as well as reset adaptations when changing filters and other components. This alone is worth the price of admission. Happy with my purchase!
Check engine light was on in my 2006 Ford Focus. Purchased scanner and plugged it in and received info that cylinder 1 misfire detected. Had just bought this car so I thought I’d start out by replacing the spark plugs. That did the trick, runs smooth now. Worth the $$