Autel Maxicom MK808BT
Whether you’re a professional mechanic, a car enthusiast who enjoys working on your own cars, or just someone who wants to avoid expensive diagnostic fees at your local dealership, a car scan tool is one of the best investments you can make.
I bet MK808BT is your perfect choice in terms of cost and functions. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808BT offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. Featuring the full system diagnosis and 25+ maintenance functions, the Autel MK808BT is gonna benefit you a lot at a price less than $500.
Top 6 Reasons to Buy Autel Maxicom MK808BT
Bluetooth Connection - 33 feet(10-meter) wireless working range to set you free
Multilanguage Supported- English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Swedish; no more lame translation
23+ Service Functions - It comes with 23 service functions, including but not limited to Oil Reset, EPB service, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration.
Easy to Use - Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Indispensable Auto VIN Check- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
- Free Online Update- Offering 1 Year free software update for autel mk808bt
AUTEL MK808BT ADVANTAGES
25+ Hot Maintenance Services
You have invested thousands of dollars in your vehicle, so you need to be sure to maintain your vehicle properly. Regular maintenance may not cost a fortune but unexpected repairs and replacements can be expensive. Engine and other components don’t fail without a reason. When you neglect maintenance, it gives way to minor problems developing that can become major with continued neglect of vehicle maintenance.
As one of the most mature and reliable auto diagnostic tablets, Autel MK808BT is capable of performing more than 25 maintenance services, which means that you can do the most basic car maintenance at home without taking the vehicle to a dealership and spending hundreds and thousands on something you can do it on your own.
- Oil reset service: It allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB: The service is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- BMS: The service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF: The service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS: The service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC Learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp.
Full Systems Diagnosis to Scan Your Vehicles Comprehensively
The functionality of each of the available systems is critical for any car. Before they end up failing on you, using a diagnostic scan tool will ultimately let you know if the vehicle is safe to drive or not.
Autel MK808BT diagnostic tablet scanner can access and scan all available electronic systems to perform full diagnostics to read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors in text or graph, retrieve ECU information. Even better, it generates diagnosis reports revealing the cause of the problem and possible fixes to minimize repair budget and improve efficiency.
- Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- It can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air, and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in the Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
- It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
- Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
- SRS, a safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
10M Bluetooth Connection
--- Enjoy FreeStyle Operation
Say goodbye to the old time when you have to stay in the car with a wire plugged in the scanner. Start a completely new wireless diagnosis experience with Autel MK808BT which is by far the most cost-worthy wireless diagnostic tablet in the market. With a working range of 33 feet (10m), you don’t need to worry about the cable is not long enough anymore!
Autel MK808BT Supports Multiple Languages
The MK808BT is available in a number of languages including English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese & Japanese.
How to Change Language for Your MK808BT?
This option allows you to adjust the display language for the MaxiCOM system.
To adjust the language setting
1. Tap the Settings application on the MaxiCOM Job Menu.
2. Tap the Language option on the left column
3. Select the appropriate language. A check will display to the right of the selected language
4. Tap the Home button on the top left corner to return to the MaxiCOM Job Menu, or tap another setting to adjust
MK808BT Support Full OBD II Functions
1) Full OBD II Functions
2) Read/clear codes functions
3) Live Data Stream
4) I/M Readiness Status
5) Freeze Frame Data
6) O2 Sensor Test
7) On-Board Monitor Test
8) Component Test
9) Vehicle Information: VIN, CID and CVN ect
Auto VIN & Auto Scan
MK808BT auto diagnostic scanner adopts the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Technology that enables auto technicians or home mechanics to identify vehicle information, like brand, year, make, model and etc, at a single touch. With the Auto VIN and Auto Scan feature combined, Autel MK808BT can perform comprehensive diagnostics accurately and efficiently.
ABS Brake Auto Bleed
The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear DTCs, display and save data streams or module information, and perform various function tests on the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. What is more, the Auto Bleed function will help get air that is trapped in the ABS actuator module out when bleeding your brake lines.
Unmatched Vehicle Coverage
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996.
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki...
Retrieve ECU Information
MK808BT automotive diagnostic scanner tool comes with ECU information function which can retrieve and display the specific information for the tested electronic control unit(ECU), including unit type, version numbers and other specifications.
Complete Capabilities Live Data
One of the impressive things about the MK808BT is the live data screens that are available. It shows live data such as graph data and numerical data for a wide range of systems and sensors including oil temperature, transmission temperature, MAF sensor, MAP sensor, O2 oxygen sensors, fuel trims, and so much more.
One Year Free Software Update
MK808BT comes with 1(One) Year FREE software online updates to continuously improve its performance and vehicle coverage. When the FREE software update expires, you can still use its last update to work on cars.
Autel MK808BT Features:
• Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
• 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
• Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
• Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
• Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
• Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
• Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
• Read/clear codes functions
• Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
• Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
• Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
• Support forced DPF regeneration
Superior Mechanics Assistant:
MK808BT remote technical support with the help of which Autel technical engineers get access to the MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic scanner remotely, which greatly simplifies the maintenance of diagnostic equipment, and shortens the processing time of applications.
Shop Manager – With an MK808BT you can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
Data Manager – MK808BT provides the best solution for the data-related operations, saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes for future review, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF, Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
Remote Desk – MK808BT Supports Remote Technical, you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via a 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
||788 g (2.42 lb.)
|Warranty & Update
||1-year Free Update & Warranty
Autel MK808BT Package List:
- 1 x MK808BT Tablet
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1 x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x User Manual